- Senior GRC practitioner with deep expertise designing framework and developing and implementing supporting platforms. extensive experience with RSA Archer as well as experience in or training on IBM OpenPages, Rsam, Symantec CCS, Keylight Lockpath.
- Promotes control culture by designing, implementing, and administrating frameworks, policies, and standards using leading practices like COSO standards and CObIT.
- Has extensive experience supporting development of both business and technical requirements and has written many strategic GRC roadmaps for major corporate clients.
- Builds effective and efficient qualitative and quantitative decision support systems by leveraging a deep understanding of fundamental AI concepts and how to ensure data structure integrity.
- Has extensive experience integrating complex data structures and hierarchies by with GRC elements in alignment with leading standards like ISO 31000.
Senior Solution Architect
- Provide technical expertise in developing solutions to complex software engineering problems, which required frequent use of ingenuity and creativity. Provided work leadership to others. Interfaced with senior management to provide and obtain information and to build consensus regarding project direction.
- Write functional detailed design specs as well as responding to requirement documents and system level test plans
- Significant contributor to organizational goals and objectives
- Interact cross - functionally on matters that required coordination across functional/organizational lines.
- Accountable for overall product and/or served as a customer advocate, sometimes represent organization as principal customer contact
- Collaborate with other engineers and other engineering groups, voluntarily share information
- Offer proposed design changes/suggestions to processes and products, exert significant latitude in determining objectives of an assignment
- Exercise considerable latitude in determining technical objectives, without appreciable direction
- Understand and adhere to cost/delivery/quality targets established during the program design phase
- Work effectively with cross-functional and/or global teams, readily share information with others.