- Defined and outlined the EDW strategic planning including roadmap, context diagrams, and process maps. Presented findings to the EDW Executive Board (company Presidents / Vice Presidents) as well as top ISG officials including SIOs and CIOs.
- Microsoft BI leader and evangelist. Hands on working knowledge of current and pipeline technologies; BI Semantics, Data Quality Services, PowerPivot and PowerView, SharePoint Services, metrics\KPI\scorecard driven analytics and management.
- Working / reporting directly to / with the CIO, CFO, and Director of Operations, initiated, conceptualized, personally developed, and customized an EIS / Dashboard program / approach for President level reporting, broker analysis, and national accounts.
- Advanced visualization tools and integrated BI\analytics through the use of Scorecards (Balanced Scorecards, Metrics, Dashboards (3 tiered), Decision Trees, Visio Flow Charts and Diagrams. Designed, developed, and architected complete and integrated BI on demand single version of corporate data.
- Design and development of large 500+ corporate clients, in - house Regional and Project managers, and Senior Executives SharePoint 2010 solution with detailed security, access, navigation, parameterization, and dozens of multi-tiered, linked, and summary and detail reports. Design and maintenance of a robust Team Foundation Server application, report and documentation process and document framework\architecture\solution.
Data / ETL / Presentation: MS SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2, SSIS,SSAS, SSRS, MDM\Data Governance, SharePoint 2007/2010/2013
BI: Cubes, In Memory Analytics, Excel PowerPivot, Power View, BI Center, Pivot tables, DAX, MDX, VBA, SQL
Desktop: MS Access, MS Excel, Data Mining Add-In, MS Project, MS Visio
Manager SQL Development
- Owner and Technical Leader of the Corporate Performance Data Warehouse supporting Operations and Partner Reporting and Analytics supporting over a hundred measurements and KPI’s. Provided Vision, Technical and Architectural vision, roadmaps, detailed requirements and management to the upgrade and implementation of an integrated DW\BI\Analytics platform and solution integrating MS SQL Server and Qlikview visualizations.
- Architected and delivered a multi-tiered ETL, DataMart, and Measurements platform integrating Data Quality\Governance, in memory aggregated measurements and a single version of truth. Integrated Project Management tool (Planview), HR, Operations, and IT Management (ServiceNow) into a DW\BI solution to provide an integrated DW, Operations, Analytics\Measurements corporate management solution.
- Built and managed a team of analysts and technical developers to identify, provide requirements, build, test, and manage multiple Financial and Operations solution for Confidential ’s internal KTech Organization
- Assessed the current environment and the list of open requirements and corporate objectives to provide a vision and road map for the organization to move towards Self Service BI featuring the Microsoft BI toolset. Architected and implemented a BI Sandbox featuring the latest version of Microsoft DW\BI tools.
- Conceived, architected, prototyped, and developed integrated Microsoft BI Solution for our Supply Chain and Finance Departments. Combined Sales, Earnings, Inventory, Cost of Goods Sold,, and Forecasts into a PowerPivot, Power View, Tabular model, SharePoint, and BI Center to provide Self Service BI to our power users. Prototyped Executive Information \ Balanced Scorecard for top management.
- Conducted an audit\cataloging of the DW\Cubes to verify measures\calculations against the financial system JDE to assure that our naming convention, calculation logic, and reporting were consistent.
- Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence who provided guidance on best practices, conducted architectural reviews, supported\developed SSIS process and packages, cube analysis and enhancements, SQL queries and reporting, and future vision for data integration and reporting.
Business Intelligence Specialist
- Under direction of the CFO designed/architected a Data Governance program of Data Stewards, Processes, Views, Control Tables, SharePoint lists, and single view of the business.