Proven leader with extensive experience in program / project management managing distributed and cross functional teams. Background includes managing large complex projects, establishing project management offices, managing professional service organizations, full system development life - cycle (agile, rapid / iterative and waterfall), implementing lean initiatives, organizational change, process redesign, quality assurance and testing automation.
Understanding of technical infrastructures and development languages: J2EE, ASP, JSP, SQL (Oracle, MS) XML, Mercury Quality Center, FrontPage, Dreamweaver, iFrames, Visual Basic, IIS, FoxPro, PowerBuilder, Applix, Cognos, Network architecture, Web architecture. Expert: MS Project, MS Project Server, SharePoint, Visio, Excel, Project InVision, Concerto, Sciforma - PS10
Confidential, Berlin, Massachusetts
- Promoted to Engagement Manager.
- Responsible for pre-sales support, creation of all Statements of Work, project planning, staffing, client relationship and project delivery
- Project Management advisor for planning phase of 2 year, $20 million health care system conversion at Confidential (Mainframe and midrange analysis)
Confidential, Norwood, Massachusetts
Director, Professional Services
- Built $2 million queue of billable work through direct solicitation of existing clients for custom modifications to Confidential ’s business to business e-procurement software.
- Software distributed via remotely hosted Application Service Provider (ASP) model. ASP infrastructure included NT application server clusters, load balanced via CISCO routers, local director and redundant database servers (application developed using J2EE, C++, ASP, Oracle, Crystal)
- Provided pre-sales support including engagement definition, creation of all Statements of Work including cost and duration estimates
- Promoted to Director of Professional Services, responsible for entire client implementation portfolio with 9 project managers as direct reports
- Fulfilled roles of Project Manager and Relationship Manager for roll-out of e-procurement software to 7,500 end users at Confidential ’s largest client, CBS / Viacom
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
- Program Manager for midrange disaster recovery at Confidential .
- Included simultaneous recovery of all critical midrange applications.
- Included hot-site drills requiring coordination of over 100 technical and functional resources at geographically diverse locations.
- Implemented Project InVision, an enterprise project management and resource-planning tool to 600 users
- Managed development and rollout of proprietary internal sales force automation tool to 300 end users (PowerBuilder, SQL Server)
- Rollout of Oracle Financial Analyzer multidimensional database and reporting tool to approximately 400 users.
- Development and rollout of Project Management Office for Confidential
- Classroom delivery of basic & advanced MS Project
Confidential, Boston, MA
Project Manager - Administrative Officer
- Business lead for several proprietary system initiatives including:
- Market practice database; improved turnaround time of client inquiries and RFP’s
- International custodian performance measurement tool; monitored income collection, cash and security settlement against Service Level Agreements
- Enterprise issue and inquiry log; tracked and reported on inquiries and resolutions with international banks and clients
- Designed, developed and implemented automated security position variance tracking system
- Program manager for global bank conversions, managing cross departmental team for transfer of cash, securities and receivables in foreign markets