- Analytic and solutions - oriented Enterprise systems management engineer and Technical Lead with 13 years’ experience, out of 26 years of IT experience, in guiding teams through all levels of implementation, configuration and support management to improve efficiency of state-of-the-art systems.
- Led advanced technology development and management of new technology exploration and adaptation activities across the company.
- Proven expertise in improving business processes through automation strategies and resolving issues for good.
- Contribute strong project management, hands-on technical acumen and business analysis skills to define business objectives and project scope.
- Successfully bridge the communication gap among business and technology groups.
- Database and Configuration Management,CA-Unicenter R11.x (NSM/Workload manager, DSM); Autosys 4.x; R11.x ; WCC; Service Desk R11.x, 12.x
- SLA, CA Portal, Dashboard, CI inventory, Service Catalog, UAM; USD; RCO, SAS, Cloud computing
- Netview/ BMC Patrol200/IBM Tivoli/ HP-Openview; LDAP (Active Directory)
- WebSphere / policy servers and back end stores for availability and performance
- SSO/ Web Agent / Web-based applications/ Java
- Agent Technology/Workload Management/Enterprise databases management using SQL/OEM/Oracle/ replication
- Enterprise/Server/Security/Asset/Workload Scheduling (Autosys, CA 7; CA11, CA-Scheduler in Win2000, Mainframe, Unix, OpenVMS environment); TNG-Bridge; Tivoli Storage Manager ; Business Object tool; Oracle Developer; SQL anywhere
- Unicenter SAP-R3 management option; Cisco network products; Reflection X
- CMDB; Oracle 10g, 11g; Mainframe OS390; Windows; Unix Aix, Linux;HP-UX, Solaris, Novell Netware, VTAM
- System Agents: TNG MVS/OS390; NetWare; OpenEdition; OpenVMS; Tandem NSK; Windows
- Ingres II, SQL; Service Process Design; PCs; DEC, WinServer, Compaq, TandemD48, Dell,
Enterprise Application Architect / consultant
- I worked on Enterprise workload management solution for millions of jobs, using Autosys /WCC R11.3 and ITPAM in 3 instances.
- My responsibilities included installation and configuration of application servers on Oracle 10/11g, Agents/clients, Maestro job conversion, manage, train and write documentation.
- Total 368+ servers were included in Autosys environment in multiple OS systems, trained 450+ users worldwide.
- Autosys/WCC configuration and support involve thousands of users access for the application.
OS/Working environment: Java/ LDAP/Active Directory; AIX, HP-UX, SUSE, and Red hat, Windows 200x; Oracle 11g; Mainframe; Scripting and automation process development on the above platforms.
- My primary responsibility was to manage business critical enterprise solution for Confidential infrastructure worldwide using Unicenter NSM as a team lead with 8 engineers.
- Project also involved converting Confidential workload management function from JMO to Autosys 11.3 in worldwide environment.
- I was able to convince Confidential to use Autosys as a workload tool to replace JMO.
- I was able to successfully complete Autosys installation, implementation, and configuration with EEM and WCC R11.3 in 6 machines in test environment in 2 months.
- I converted around 7000 JMO jobs to run in Autosys for Confidential by writing scripts. In my proposal Confidential agreed for me to start work on production and fully shutdown NSM/JMO for Autosys by the end of this year. In addition, I trained Confidential IT individuals, wrote documents, troubleshooting and supported 24x7.
- Worked on WebSphare for Deploying and managing applications and services and Enhance security and control and integrating with Service Desk.
OS/Working environment: Oracle 10g/11g;AIX, HP-UX, SUSE, and Redhat, Windows 200x; Scripting;
Workload Infrastructure Architect specialist/Consultant
- Requirement analysis / Architect the total workload function for Confidential company business needs
- Presentation and plan of execution
- Configured resources (servers, clients, agents and workstation);
- Installed enterprise common component (EEM, Event management)
- Installed/configured/documentation Autosys R11.3 with failover process using oracle 10g
- Completed notification/automation process setup
- Event and performance management implementation/configuration
- Portal and web management
- Automation process established through several scripts
- Installed/configured Workload Control Center (WCC) R11.3
- Installed/configured total client/agent on 9 servers
- Added 240 jobs (most of them are complex, dependency and calendar based..)