Demonstrated process design, mapping/modeling, analysis & and improvement expertise to deliver corporate policies & procedures. Recognized for quality, responsiveness, initiative, follow - through, efficiency & attention to detail. Demonstrated flexibility in environments with changing priorities, ambiguity & frequent obstacles. Skilled in conducting critical process reviews instrumental in improving business processes, reducing costs & enhancing communication.
Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Word, FrontPage, OneNote, SharePoint v3, Visio
Web: Internet, Intranet, Filenet Web Services Library, Dream Weaver, Vignette Management Console (SPI), J.P. Morgan Chase & Confidential internal content management systems (CMS)
Life cycle Methodologies: LBMS-Platinum, Summit D, Delivery Process (internal to J.P. Morgan Chase)
TIBCO Software: Nimbus: Business process discovery & analysis to help drive business process initiatives
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Process Management Analyst / Facilitator / Business Process Management
- Used process diagramming & analysis to clarify, update, integrate, and/or streamline processes.
- This helped build integration of processes across functions & topic areas.
- Contributed to the requirements, selection & implementation of Nimbus, a process management tool.
- Documented internal operating process for using Nimbus to deliver & maintain over 650 procedures & policies in an effective & consistent manner, as well as retiring old content & system. This ensured a seamless transition between systems for staff.
- Facilitated workshops for subject matter experts (SMEs) & stakeholders to collaboratively define current processes & to ensure that each process was complete, accurate & compliant with regulations.
- Wrote procedures & trained peers on internal authoring tool (Standard-Based Management System) to provide a knowledge base across internal team.
- Led interlibrary loan process project in identifying inconsistent procedures across regions & documenting gaps.
Business Process Specialist
- Based on previous technical writing experience & quickly learning Battelle’s tools using xml code, was able to support three facilitators by conducting critical reviews of new / updated procedures before publication.
- Clarified & updated internal procedures & checklists to reflect current processes & to improve communication.
- This led to better collaboration among team members, especially during hand-offs.
- Developed standards for documenting material to deliver content in a consistent format.
- Conducted content audits to ensure consistent naming conventions across procedures & accuracy of materials.
- This resulted in providing reliable information to staff & improving user satisfaction.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Assistant Business Manager / Technology Project Analyst
- Reviewed spending reports to ensure each project’s estimate was within +/- 10% & tools reflected current project information.
- Prepared data using EMPort, Project Spending Approval Process (PSAP) & Project Accounting & Reporting (PAR) tools.
- Assisted managers by working to resolve issues.
- Analyzed current usage on document storage sites (QuickPlace).
- Contacted current site owners to remove obsolete sites or to update contact information. Resulted in deleting 48% of the sites saving $38,500 per month & gaining valuable server space.
- Validated all Project Management Office (PMO) tools & processes documentation & updated as required. Assembled all information with SMEs. New managers could quickly learn what was required & acclimate to the line of business expectations.
- Standardized the Project Delivery Framework (PDF) content from 4 lines of business. Encouraged agreement for commonality of all deliverables, policies & templates.
- Maintained the life cycle information on one website.
- Developed new web pages & updated two Enterprise Systems websites daily to ensure accurate & timely information for users.
- Used content management tools to publish requirements, project statuses, current events & organization changes to keep teams, management & clients informed.
Technology Project Analyst
- Consolidated resource capacity planning information for all major technology merger projects to distribute resources appropriately based on project priority.
- Reported on key project information & provided a holistic view of resource allocation across all technology projects & corporate initiatives.
- Facilitated review of Duplicate Deposit Account Number Elimination project plan. Reviewed upcoming deliverables to help eliminate project risk.
- Ensured all tasks were completed on time, across six states & with no customer impact.
- Ensured the project information repository (CPro) functioned as designed by performing user acceptance testing before implementation.
IS Consultant / Project Analyst
- Determined gaps between the as-is/to-be systems for the Illinois Conversion, Exceptions & Returns department such as processing times & service level agreements.
- Revised disaster recovery plans for the Exceptions & Returns departments to reflect the new system.
- Edited client communications & authored command center implementation guides.
- Researched, defined & drafted the corporate life cycle process to deliver projects. Promoted use of a common language for communicating project information across many lines of business. Created deliverable templates & documented activities to perform within each process phase.
- Examined other lines of businesses’ life cycles to align with the corporate process & ensure a smooth transition.
- Developed documentation & marketing materials to promote the process.
- Coordinated the content for a new website to request internal services online (Request Information Center).
- Collected data elements from hundreds of forms used to request services.
- Consulted with each service area to ensure the data requested was still valid.
- Wrote requirements & tested the website.
- Tested the project information repository (Project Information Center). Ran test scripts & documented defects.
- Composed detailed procedures & workflows to enhance department processes.
- Interviewed process owners & analyzed processes to promote effective operations through improvement, simplification, or discontinuance.
- Coordinated the business continuity website. Ensured business continuity plans were current & key contacts had website access. Removed information standard in each plan & maintained separately.
- Allowed each business unit to focus on their specific area, reduced time & eliminated plan redundancies.