- Almost 6 Years of experience in IT with ability to demonstrate technical acumen on multiple platforms/operating systems including DB2, COBOL, JCL,CICS. REXX, IMS, UNIX and Oracle.
- Worked across all phases of SDLC, with the ability to assist and guide cross - functional team across all phases of project.
- Successfully completed the OCA-DBA(Oracle PL/SQL) .
- Build testing frameworks, tools and automation for improving efficiency, quality and productivity.
- Troubleshoot issues in high-volume/time critical production service environments.
- Proven ability to relate to customers, end-users and team members (Business Analysts, Developers and QA) in order to design develop and implement technology solutions that meet business requirements.
- Extensive Experience in handling the tools such as XPEDITOR and FILE-AID and SPUFI.
- Quick turnaround on the project using agile methodologies and incremental development.
- Appreciation and accolades at account and unit level for valuable player ( Confidential ) and outstanding contribution to project ( Confidential ). One of the top scorers with 4.7/5 credit points in Confidential .
Languages: COBOL, REXX
Databases: DB2, Oracle, IMS
Job Scheduling: Jobtrac
Control Languages: JCL
Operating Systems: Windows, Z/OS, UNIX
Others: Xpediter, UNIX shell scripting, Banking Credit Card/Accounting
Project coordinator/Team Lead
- Identify the unused application ids and reuse them(via loading various Oracle and DB2 tables) and in the mean time develop a system to handle application ids of higher length (using Mainframe).
- Responsibilities include: Estimation, Requirement Analysis, Business Process Analysis, Feature requirement analysis, Business Impact analysis, High level design, Detailed Design, Low level design, Design review, Performance Tuning, Schedule and task tracking, Project/Release planning, Software Development, Code walkthrough, Problem analysis, Configuration Management, Release Management, D Confidential migration, Integration Testing.
- Ensured optimal level of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinated with vendors and ensured effective implementation of work.
Technologies Used:Cobol, DB2, Oracle, UNIX
- Contribute to successful software development project completion. Participate in project team meetings. Develop technical specifications and related documentation. Create program sources, stored procs and conduct unit/integration testing in order to deliver final technology product to the testing environment.
- Worked/coordinated with the onshore team for requirement analysis and various other responsibilities.
- Worked on SPOE request which involved analysis of the change requests and a thorough impact analysis of the system. It also required coordinating with various SMEs to arrive at the optimum analysis.
- Flawlessly carried on Unit/System and integration testing.
- Carried out bundle migration from one system to another on a weekly basis. It involved
- Coded various complex programs in projects like UK Centurion, DC2015 and SG SFDC.
- Work closely with QA team to ensure that all identified defects are resolved efficiently.
- Provide technical expertise with development, testing, production support on multiple projects on mainframe environment using COBOL, REXX, CICS, JCL, DB2, IMS languages and tools.
Technologies Used: COBOL, JCL, DB2, IMS, Rexx, CICS