- To obtain full - time employment while continuing my college education and working a full-time job.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Access
- Visual Basic
- Typing (70 wpm)
- Microsoft Word
- I ensure that markdowns are done on all merchandise throughout the store.
- Answering phones
- Providing Customer Service(whether it be on the sales floor or over the phone.
- Process merchandise in receiving
- I bring new merchandise out to the sales floor.
- Recovery of the store.
- Data Entry
- Scanned medical documents into the computer system to insure accurate and up to date patient records.
- Multitasked and performed a variety of office duties.
- Answered telephones in a professional manner.
- Transferred calls to the proper extensions.
- Documented and took messages when necessary for the office staff.
- Copied and faxed documents as requested by the office manager.
- Filed medical records/patients charts
- Sorted and prepared mail for outgoing services and delivered inbound mail daily.
- Operated cash register accurately and efficiently while maintaining a balanced drawer.
- Bagging items in an organized method to ensure proper care.
- Provided service when required to assist and satisfy all customer needs.
- Maintained stores daily inventory logs and marked down items accordingly.
- Maintained the stores appearance by sweeping, mopping, and wiping down surfaces.