- To continue to broaden my skill set in a company offering a creative and friendly environ-ment, with potential to grow as an employee.
- Business Support Liaison
- Single point of contact between IT and business teams.
- Developed and provided expertise, direction and management for internal training initiatives.
- Responsible foronboarding ofnew agents.
- Serviced and maintainedWindows-based workstations/ Avaya phone systems.
- Daily reportingof issues tohelpdesk team.
- Responsible fortrackingand maintainingtroubletickets.
Applications used: Outlook, Excel , Proprietarytoolssuchas bConnected/SMRT
- Tasked with fitting client-created artwork to spec for vehicle wraps and outdoor signage.
- Worked withclientsto createand deliverconcepts forfoodtrucksand marketingmaterials.
- Applications used:AdobePhotoshopCS6 , AdobeIllustratorCS6, Transmit FTP, DroboNAS , OSX10.8
- Break/Fix and end-user support
- Troubleshooting of hardware and software proprietary applications / access points/printers etc
- Data recoveryand backup
Applications used : VPN, VMWare, OSX, WindowsXP/7Enterprise andWindowsServer200312008
Freelance Production Assistant
- Transcribed/loggedshoot footage
- Troubleshot Avid Issues
- Managed Deliverables
Applications used:Avid MediaComposer,Quicktime, MS Office
Senior Technical Analyst I Graphic Designer
- AdministrationofWindows 2000, 2003 and 2008 server environments
- AdministrationofNT, XP and Win Workstationenvironments
- Troubleshoot backup failures using a variety of backup software such as Acronis and Norton Ghost
- Built servers for production and test environments
- Troubleshoot server hardware issues and work with service providers to facilitate repairs
- Monitoredticketing system fornew ticketsand work items,updatedexistingtickets
Applications used:Flash FXP, Teamviewer6, Acronis,Proprietary TicketingSystem