- Confidential is an IT professional consultant who specializes in Data Architecture projects for various industries including Health Care, Banking, Utilities, Retail, Software, and Manufacturing.
- Deliverables include enterprise Data Architecture, Data Modeling, Mapping, Source data profiling, ETL logic and object creation, and QA test scripts.
- Modeling has been provided to clients on RDBMS, NOSQL, and MPP databases creating OLTP and OLAP star and snowflake schemas.
- In - depth knowledge of AWS Snowflake.
- Data Modeling, Data Profiling and Analysis, Creation of Mapping Document.
- Experienced in RDBMS and NOSQL Databases, Big Data and Knowledge of Graph Databases.
- Creation and deployment of ETL objects.
- Fluent in OLTP and OLAP data structures.
- Erwin Marts, reverse engineering, new and existing logical and physical models.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
Data Modeler/Data Architect - Architecture, consultant
- ERwin, Physical and logical data models for both traditional ETL tools and Spark.
- Manage data by analyzing, developing and implementing data models, policies and standards in relational and dimensional data definitions.
- Develops data models that support the data transformation, integration, and organization of data/information flow across systems and platforms involving batch processing, event bus, ingestion layer, while deriving Metadata for future use.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Sr. Data Modeler / Data & Business Analyst
- MongoDB, JSON, DB2, Erwin, Mapping Document, KPIs, DB Visualizer, Agile, SQL for ETL extraction.
- Distribution Expansion project email campaign to enhance customer experience, Agile, user stories, identified KPIs with Product Owner, Business Analysis of Pended reason codes.
- Managed offshore SSIS team.
Confidential, Fort Myers, FL
Sr. IT Data Modeler/Architect
- Developed over 250 Star Schema and Snowflake Physical and Logical models for BI initiative from business requirements for Confidential .
- Develop and maintain mapping documents as BRD, data dictionary, creation of DDL for Facts and Dimensions.
- Scripts for ETL objects and data validation. Requirements gathering.
- Oracle Data Modeler tool, Oracle, SQL Server, Oracle EBS, SQL, PL/SQL. Documented Measures and KPIs, data profiling, OBIEE.
- Full software development lifecycle of the Data Warehousing Project. Maintained model repository.
Confidential, Orlando, FL
Data Warehousing/Data Modeler
- ER/Studio, dimensional modeling, mapping documents, data profiling and validation, user stories, reporting requirements, gap analysis, data warehouse dimensional analysis for new reservation system.
- Teradata, Teradata SQL, SQL Assistant, Oracle.
- Assisted developers and analysts with SQL and/or schema questions.
Lead Implementation Architect/Project Management
- Customer Interaction, Digital Messaging, implementation and configuration, Pre-sales, Business Intelligence marketing software, customer Master Data Management (MDM), ERwin
- Physical Model and Semantic View layer, modifications to existing and development of new customer information model from Data Warehouse, mappings of tables and fields for customer segmentation, Integration and UA Testing, Deployment from Dev to QA to Prod, and Documentation.
- Gathered Business Requirements and leveraged customer data for universe, customer hierarchy, drill-down and independent selection attributes, and segmentation for email, direct mail, and SMS customer interactions from EDW, customer data model for data analytics, complex project schedule.
- TERADATA University: PMO Curriculum, Enterprise Data Warehouse PMO, Semantic Layer Curriculum, Advanced SQL, Active Events (stored procedures), Temporal Tables, Data Modeling-Conceptual, Logical, Physical, VMware, Linux, BTEQ, SQL Assistant, SQL Server Training.
Confidential, Miami, FL
BI Data Analyst/DW Architect
- Development of New Global Data Warehouse, Dimensional Data Modeling, sourcing MDM data into a data warehouse, analysis and reverse engineering of infrastructure reporting, metrics, KPIs, data analytics of operational data stores, E-R Diagrams, metadata table extraction SQL, complex SQL data mapping documentation and data specifications, Deployment Strategy, Agile, Netezza, Erwin, Informatica.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
BI Data Analyst/Architect
- Architected changes to financial model, Facilitation of mapping reviews, Data Modeling. Data Profiling, Data Warehousing, Data Mappings of accounts for various financial clients including GMAC mortgage and Associated Bank with Fiserv InformEnt. Ensures data integration is based on enterprise view and long term needs as well as immediate project and program requirements, Data Quality
- Reverse engineered Associated Bank Loan Metadata SQL Object Views and Monthly Trend Views from mapped data and SQL validation test scripts with conversion rules for validation, ERwin.
- Oracle, Toad, scripts, Excel, ETL, C++, Reporting, trending tables, training of new employees, troubleshooting.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Technical Business Analyst
- Emergency Fixes, Requirements, Impact Analysis, Design, Defect Analysis
- Analyze data/business processes to support the operational business areas, Rational ClearQuest.
- Customer support system including membership, benefits, claims, inquiries, campaigns.