- Result - driven IT Professional with referable & strong software development experience with strong Object-Oriented Analysis, designing and programming technical skills.
- Extensive experience with Salesforce Administration, Development, Implementation, Configuration, and Support on Force.com platform .
- Through in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, development, enhancements, testing, and maintenance of Multi-tier, web-based, and portals -based object-oriented enterprise applications.
- Experience in Design/Development/Testing/Implementation and support of Salesforce CRM, and Salesforce SFA applications based on APEX Language.
- Effective in collaborating with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support
- Experience in all phases of Project life cycle and implementing them along with Salesforce customization.
- Extensive experience in Salesforce.com Customization, Data Migration and Integration .
- Experience in developing custom Visualforce pages .
- Good at implementing Analytic cloud ( SFDC WAVE ) for MDES business unit.
- Extensive experience in designing custom objects, junction objects, custom fields, pick lists, custom page layouts, custom tabs, custom reports and dashboards, email templates, custom profiles, sharing rules.
- Good Knowledge of configuration & maintenance of user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Extensive experience in writing Workflows, Validation and Assignment Rules, Force.com API, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Controllers, App Exchange Package & Custom Application, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Experience in system security settings and SFDC Administrative tasks such as creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Email Services, Record Types, Assignment rules, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards and Approval Processes.
- Experience with Salesforce Development using Visualforce, Apex and Future.
- Experience in Standard and Custom Controllers in Visual Force for development of custom visual force pages and components as required by business requirements.
- Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Sales Force, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments.
- Proficient in working with Eclipse IDE and Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Batch Apex programming language.
- Experience in Rest-based and SOAP based web service (Integration) in salesforce.
- Specialized in implementing SOQL and SOSL in Apex Classes and Apex Triggers .
- Experience in using the Workbench tool for SOQL queries, SOSL and the REST Explorer .
- Experience in creating SFDC Administrative tasks like roles, profiles, page layouts, record types, assignment rules, and workflow alerts, actions, reports, dashboards etc.
CRM Tools: Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter, Communities, Service Console
Salesforce Technologies: Apex, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages & Components), Triggers, Batch Lightning Components, SLDS, Lightning Data Services
Web Services: REST and SOAP API
Salesforce API Tools: Force.com Migration Tool (ANT), Force.com IDE Eclipse
Data migration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Custom Import wizard, ETL Tool
Deployment Tools: Change Sets, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool (ANT), Work Bench, Jenkins
Version control systems: GitHub
Other Tools: Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, Inkscape, JIRA, Jitter bit, Demand Tools
Sr. Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Worked in Integrating Workday with Salesforce, where need to Sync Contacts for Employees with Salesforce
- Migrating the standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports & Opportunities and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Dealt with data operations like Upsert, insert, export using Data loader, Data import wizard
- Created many Lightning Components and Serverside Controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Page layouts, Components to match the functional needs of the application.
- Define revenue stages and maintaining user log with Marketo AppExchange App - for improving the sales effectiveness, acquiring new customers more efficiently and proving marketing’s contribution to revenue growth.
- Developed Custom app on salesforce.com platform to enable the sales and marketing team personnel to easily access and share the data.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages and worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created new components in Lightning to add functionality to existing Visualforce pages using Lightning Out.
- Implemented & Configured Embedded Live Chat on web page and made easy for Users to interact with Agents to get more information about products like Tires, wheels, brake and alignments.
- Made lot of Enhancements to live chat, chat transcript object based on business requirements and created lightning components.
- Configured Live Messaging channel (SMS), where customers can directly send SMS to provisioned number so that Agents can respond from Salesforce to answer their queries.
- Installed and Configured Geopointe into Salesforce, location enables Salesforce for Geographic searches and data analysis and made easy for Sales team to schedule meetings, trips, routes, check in’s and set up for Salesforce mobile ready.
- Installed and worked with Reputation studio/ Review studio to manage Reviews from all sources.
- Created a customized mobile app for their community using the Salesforce Mobile SDK.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder to easily automate Business Processes.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business process
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from ThirdParty API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Was solely responsible for writing web services using REST services to get real-time data from an external SQL database to show on internal Visualforce and Lightning pages.
- Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions &execute Governor Limits.
Environment: Sales Cloud, Salesforce.com platform, Lightning, Lightning Process Builder, Lightning Inspector, Lightning Out, Apex, Workflow & Approvals, Triggers, Reports, Custom Objects, SOQL, SOSL, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, REST Services
Confidential - Seattle, WA
Sr. Salesforce developer/ Administrator
- Involved in all phases of the project - JAD, Requirement gathering, High Level Requirements, Design and Development.
- Conducted Technical team discussions between Product Manager/Sales and Business teams, developers, Technical Documentation people.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, etc.
- Configured Security - Profiles, Permission Sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy, Sharing Rules.
- Developed Apex Classes and Visualforce Pages.
- Developed Triggers, Controller Classes, Batch Classes etc.
- Designed and Developed Web Services using SOAP and REST API.
- Managed Different SFDC Sandbox environments for Dev/Test/UAT and Training.
- Managed Deployment management/Release Management using change sets.
- Involved in Salesforce .com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Used community cloud for connecting with customers, external partners and employees.
- Involved in customer communities for support and feedback.
- Created high-end security products and test out some features in cloud environment.
- Managed Release Management process using GIT and Change Sets.
- Managed onsite, offshore and QA teams to facilitate the quality delivery from offshore on schedule.
Environment: SaleForce.com platform, Sales cloud, Apex, Visual Force, Apex Explorer, SOQL, Triggers, Apex Data Loader, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Visual Force Controllers, Workflow and Approvals
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
Salesforce Lightning Integration Developer
- Worked as an Integration Developer to integrate with 3rd party application with salesforce .
- Interacted with various business team members (JAD Sessions) to gather the requirements and documented the requirements for health care people.
- Involved in various activities of the project, like information gathering, analyzing the information, documenting the functional and non-functional requirements.
- Handled different tickets raised by customers of AIR such as health care people.
- Resolved the bugs and clear the issues as soon as possible.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce .com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller (standard extensions) Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed the code in Java Script, CSS and HTML for UI.
- Developed custom lightning component bundles - writing component, lightning controller, helper, CSS and design.
- Daily administration and support of Salesforce , including configuration updates to security, sharing rules, profiles, roles, custom & standard objects, fields, record types, page layouts, complex workflow rules, Process Builder, Visual Workflow, reports/dashboards and validation rules
- Create and update of roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets and field level security
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Created email templates and inbound emails using Visual force for the clients and mainly for the customers.
- Developed BULK API calls (REST) and SOAP to interact with the 3rd party tools.
- Worked with various salesforce .com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports, Opportunities, and Dashboards.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows and approval processes & developer UI through Lightning Component.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force Pages, Extensions and controllers.
- Created Reports of the customers and keeping them up to date and use it whenever used such as different public health care people records and giving them the weekly updates.
- Customized Salesforce .com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Developed Visual Force pages, apex classes and Extensions and controllers.
- Overwritten some of the standard buttons for specific requirements.
- Worked on Integrating 3rd party tools to communicate with SFDC.
Environment: Salesforce, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Data Loader, Dashboards, SSO, Batch, Process Builder, HTML5, CSS3, Developer Console, Eclipse IDE, Lightning Framework, SQL Server, Force.com IDE
Confidential - Chicago, IL
Salesforce Lightning Developer/ Administrator
- Interacted with Business users for analyzing user stories and provided design solutions and created development tasks for each user story.
- Wrote Controllers - Custom, Extension, Triggers on various objects to meet business requirements.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL queries in Apex classes & Triggers with optimization and to avoid Governor Limitations while large data processing.
- Developed Lightning components using Lightning app builder by incorporating Lightning Design system styles in the components for salesforce1 and lightning.
- Embedded custom external Java Script, jQuery resource in the Visualforce pages and used Java Script functions across multiple Visualforce pages.
- Collaborate with clients to gather requirements, get feedback on designs and present results.
- Develop & enhance service delivery offerings and methodologies for working with Marketo customers to increase the strategic and business value they achieve with using market
- Spot new services opportunities ad work with sales to close new services business.
- Implemented custom CSS having rich UI aligned with company web site branding and styles in Visualforce pages.
- Worked on integration by writing REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce using @RestResource, @Httppost, @Httpget and @Httpdelete.
- Implemented the Marketing process to remove dupe contacts, Leads. Auto Merge Leads, Contacts if already exists.
- Made outbound calls to external application by generating Apex classes from WSDL and added WSSecurity headers for callouts.
- Involved in SDLC gathering requirements from end users. Developed views to facilitate easy interface implementation and enforce security on critical customer information.
- Implemented SFDC CRM to deliver various reports in departments of Sales, Administration and Marketing etc.
- Wrote Apex Unit Test classes for unit testing and increase code coverage for all Apex classes, triggers, Batch and Web Services classes and used new annotations like @testSetup to setup test data for each test class.
- Configured and customized sales cloud, service cloud, Standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity LineItems, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Cases, Entitlements.
- Created and configured multiple Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Record Types, Permission sets, Public groups, Queues in the Organization.
- Implemented Sales cloud and configured Account Teams, Opportunity Sales Process, Web-to-Lead and Assignment rules; Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Auto-response and Escalation rules on Cases.
- Used Process builder to convert existing workflow rules into Process Builder and one Process flow each object.
- Developed several Custom Reports & Dashboards which are used by Business user and Management for reporting and setup analytic snapshot to dump data on regular basis.
- Conducted analysis to address issues which led to positive outcome.
- Successfully led key projects which resulted in positive outcome.
- Planned and executed the project.
- Recently transitioned to the customer sales driving upsell/cross-sell within SMB and Mid- Market customer accounts while working closely with the renewals.
- Developed Email templates in Text, HTML and Visualforce for setting up Email Alerts for auto response and data updates.
- Created and maintained the documentation for Design, Migration and Integration.
- Deployed applications from sandbox to sandbox/production using ant migration tool, Eclipse and Change Set.