Seeking a position as an OBIEE developer or consultant where I can utilize my vast technical, business management and organizational skills to become a valuable asset to the organization.
- IT Professional with 5 years plus in depth experience and full understanding of Business Intelligence and Oracle BI life cycle, including business requirement gathering, business model design, data modeling, ad hoc/analysis, report and interactive dashboard creation Strong experience in OLAP and RDBMS tools, developing star and snowflake schemas, and developing and importing metadata to create repository layers including Physical LayerBusiness Modeling and Mapping Layer and Presentation Layer
- Extensive experience in BI Server, Presentation Server, BI Answers, guided navigation, Interactive dashboards with different analytical views Hands on experience with Performance tuning, including cache management, Configuration of NQSConfig.ini file and aggregation
- Solid understanding of Security including creating users, groups, objects, data level, roles and LDAP Strong grasp of OBIEE architecture Optimal problem solving skills and the ability to meet deadlines Ex - Military with solid self-discipline
Platforms: Windows 2003/2007 Server, UNIX, Linux, Windows XP, Windows 7
Business Intelligence: OBIEE, BI Publisher, Administration Tool, BI Apps, Financials, including General Ledger, Cash Management, A/P and A/R Order to cash, Answers
Database: Oracle OBIEE 10g/11g (Version 220.127.116.11), Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, PeopleSoft
Reporting Tools: Oracle Analytics, Siebel Analytics 7, Oracle BI Apps, OBIEE Answers
Web technology: HTML, XML, Flash
Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, JAVA
Microsoft technology: Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access Functional knowledge in Data Mapping, Data Conversion and ETL via Informatica 9.0 Highly knowledgeable in creating technical documentation
Expertise in: interacting with Super Users as well as Decision Makers Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly and easily Ability to work in a team environment or independently
Confidential, Worcester, Massachusetts
Lead OBIEE Developer/Consultant
- Responsible for implementing new OBIEE production workflow.
- Consistantly met with Business teams to formulate a plan of action for new OBIEE platform.
- Successfully designed multiple business models to enable different end users to access different information from different areas of data source.
- Effectively created nested folder presentation area based on business requirements.
- Designed custom dashboards per end user specifications and trained business teams on ad hoc reporting and dashboard customization.
- Enhanced performance and successfully achieved performance goals. Successfully performed validation of reports compared to data source.
Environment: Oracle 11g (18.104.22.168), SQL Server 2008, Microsoft Windows XP, TOAD
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- Actively participated in complete life cycle of project.
- Effectively met with business representatives, and department heads for requirements gathering.
- Created mock up reports to determine efficiency of dashboards.
- Successfully developed repositories by importing metadata from different data sources including data marts, data warehouse, and Hyperion essbase cubes into physical layer, applied business rules in the business model and mapping layer, and created customized user views in the presentation layer.
- Effectively configured BI Delivers and BI Scheduler ibots for delivery of reports to end users.
- Performed data validation of reports compared to data source.
- Imported data from PeopleSoft 9.1. Efficiently trained managers to enable them to train their employees in MUDE
Environment: Oracle 22.214.171.124, Oracle 11g, Oracle R12 Financials, SQL developer, Microsoft SQL Windows 7, Windows XP
- Successfully obtained business requirements from functional managers and power users.
- Assisted with development and administration of rpd, and created connection pools, physical tables and defined joins in the business mapping and modeling layer.
- Efficiently created dimensional hierarchies per business requirements.
- Created multiple dashboards per subject area. Enhanced query performance tuning by analyzing and modifying SQL queries and filters, setting logging levels and configuring NQSConfig.ini file.
- Responsible for setting up security permissions and created performance reports to be reviewed by executives nationwide.
Environment: OBIEE 10.1.3.4.2 , Oracle 10g, BI Applications, BI Analytics, MySQL, Windows XP
Confidential, Burbank, California
- Responsible for obtaining business requirements via RD-80 and implementing OBIEE architecture.
- Developed and designed star and snowflake schemas and developed rpd including importing metadata from multiple data sources into physical layer of rpd, designed business model and developed star and snowflake schemas and built Business modeling and mapping layer and created subject area per end user specifications in the presentation layer.
- Developed customized OBIEE reports and interactive dashboards with various views and guided navigation.
- Debugged BI Server, Presentation server and DAC Server. Implemented security privileges per database administrator specifications. Implemented MUDE in OBIEE.
Confidential, Tempe, Arizona
- Responsible for coordinating A/P and A/R vendors and updating system in order to provide spreadsheet reporting for controller.
- Successfully managed multiple employees, and responsible for ensuring software systems operated cohesively.
- Implemented/Installed/Integrated OBIEE into company’s platform.
Confidential, Plano, Texas
Builder Credit Analyst
- Responsible for analyzing and reviewing builder credit and determining eligibility for builder loans.
- Successfully generated over $1 billion dollars in new loans per year.
- Efficiently coordinated with 5 departments to determine maximum profit generation.
- Effectively managed team of 5 employees.