- 14 Full Cycles of ECC/SCM implementations mostly Procure to Pay (P2P), some with very complex customization.
- SAP implementations in SNC/ICH Both Supplier and Customer Collaboration, SNP, GATP and DP and Production support for SCM modules.
- SNC implementation for AFS industry with customization to accommodate AFS. FMS, HANA & Fiori experience
- Manufacturing Part Number functionality implementation and testing
- SAP EWM Certified
- SAP Ariba P2P Certified
- SAP SCM DP/SNP, XI and PMI’S PMP Certified
- SPP/SPM SAP and SPP POC Completed successfully.
- 20+ Years of Business and IT experience in Supply Chain Management in High Tech, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace & Defense and AFS industries.
TECHNICAL SKILLS INCLUDE:
Systems: SGI, NAS, HP3000, ME - 30, PC, MAC, Pro-E
OS: UNIX, DOS, MAC
Database: Visual, Oracle, Agile
RELEVANT PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- EWM Standalone Implementation
- Defined warehouse structure Storage type, storage sections and bins etc., Super User and Extensive post implementation support.
- Configuration and maintenance of SAP goods receipt, consignment, 3PL and Stock transport orders
- Familiar with warehouse capacity and ware house order creation rules.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Implemented SNC PO Collaboration, Invoice with/Without ASN
- Worked with P2P team to implement MPN functionality for Purchasing & Testing
Confidential, Duluth, GA
SAP SCM Solution Architect
- Custom Loading of Master Data and Purchase Orders
Confidential, Milwaukee, WISAP SCM Solution Architect
- Implemented SNC with PO and Invoice Collaboration
- Customized to work with rework PO s
- Proto Build for EWM and SPP for spare parts Inventory & Planning
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
SAP SCM Solution Architect
- Implemented SNC with Confidential Scenario with Confidential Interfaces
- Planning for dependent material & long term planning in SNP and FG short term planning in SNC with enhancements in ECC for WM receiving.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
SAP SCM Solution Architect
- Implemented SNC with VMI
- Responsive Replenishment Scenario.
- Sales Order/Purchase Order published and sent to ECC and to Customer respectively.
- Promotion Planning is configured and TLB & PSM are also configured to process the 852 automatically and to generate RO’s as required.
- Custom report on cancel ASN and when the messages in ECC fail posting ASN’s and other custom alert management.
- Custom process to send and receive the WO information with Batch Characteristics to/from Legacy Systems.
- Mapping of 7B1 to SNC XML messages WOPPN and WOWIPN form to the MES Legacy system to SCM system to send and receive Purchase Order and Work Order data.
Confidential, OHSAP SCM Solution Architect
- Planning is done in PPDS and released the Plan directly to SNC.
- SAP SNC Architect and Lead Consultant
- Architected & Solution provided and successfully implemented Confidential with PO and PO Collaboration Process along with Release Process and Invoice Process for future go - live
- Hands on experience with configuration, functional specs and collaborating with the technical teams.
Confidential, Cincinnati, Ohio
SAP SNC Architect, Lead Consultant and Project Management
- Presented Confidential ’s along with benefits and uses to the IT and Business team.
- Gathered the requirements and proposed and completed the Blueprinting for Confidential, SNI and work order collaboration to meet the business requirements.
- Architected & Solution provided and successfully implemented PO, SNI and WO Scenarios for AFS business with extensive customization with Batch info and HU’s
Confidential, Richardson, TX
SAP SNC Lead Consultant
- Project Plan and Blueprint completed
- Confidential, Kanban and PO Collaboration process.
- Implemented the project in a very short time.
Confidential, Fort Worth, Tx
SAP SNC Lead Consultant
- Evaluated the SCM 5.0 and SCM 5.1 for the Supplier Collaboration solution and have chosen the SNC 5.1 stand alone system to implement the solution.
- Existing eRepair process is mapped to SNC’s Work Order scenario with few enhancements.
- Mapped Business Process for Confidential, PO Collab and Work Order Process, Completed data flow, and BPP’s
- Worked with SD/PS team for GPD requirements
- Functional specs are written for several enhancements that are required to meet the business needs and the User Interface needs.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
SAP SCM Consultant
- As a Team Lead, implemented ICH 4.1 with screen & field name customization for A2A and then Confidential Supplier Managed Inventory scenario’s with multiple suppliers using ASAP methodology.
- Implemented DP for Spares and SNP VMI for replenishment process from the hub.
- SPP from SAP & Completed implementation in Dev environment.
- Upgrade SCM 4.0 to 4.1 and currently working to upgrade to 5.0
- Implemented safety stock project in SNP and R/3
- Safety Stock Project in SNP
- Production Support for existing DP/SNP modules.
- SAP SCM Consultant GATP
- Worked on GATP (Global available to Promise) part of prototyping of the business process.
Confidential, Mission, Tx
Solution Architect & Lead ICH Functional Consultant
- Implemented Supplier Managed Inventory Scenario and Purchase Order Process Scenario for multiple suppliers.
- Worked with the Technical team to design the system landscape to have SNC implemented globally.
- Responsibilities include configuration, managing project schedule and costs
- Implemented the enhancements that are required for the end user for business needs and to meet UI requirements.
- On-boarding procedure developed to add new material and to add more suppliers to SNC.
Team Lead, SAP APO GATP Implementation
- Led the Integration Component of the Advanced Planner and Optimizer (SAP-APO) - Global ATP based Strategic Demand Fulfillment project to set up segment differentiated order-promising capabilities (Rules Based Allocation (RBA) and Order Promising) as a Project Lead.
- Led the assessment and testing for determining the impact of Rules Based ATP on the Legacy Environment.
- Conducted end user testing for the GATP Solution.
Confidential, NJ and CA
SAP APO Team Lead DP/SNP
- Responsible for SNP module having interfaces with Non R/3 Legacy systems.
- Created Macro’s to validate data from legacy systems to APO.
- Created several production PPM’s. Input for SNP is from DP, collaborative forecasting and output goes back to Commitment planning for fair share logic. Project is going live in phases. In phase II which has started and its going to get integrated with R/3 and GATP will be implemented in APO 4.0 version and is expected to go live in April 2005.
- Involved in design of various planning Books to handle Platinum, Silver and Gold categories of customer.
- Included Promotion planning in the planning book (Interactive planning tool)
- Analyzed Forecast error and reporting on forecast error.
- Transferred Forecast result into SNP in real time
- Worked with users and validating master data prior to going live and maintaining master data for supporting the whole supply network
- Involved in demand planning using different Planning book for Consensus planning, Trend analysis, Auto model and Multi Linear regression techniques. Transfer of Demand Planning to SNP. Real time update of Sales order from R/3 to APO
- Responsible for SNP module having interface with non R3 legacy systems
- Established Heuristic method, Optimizer and Transport load Builder and made the model to run successfully with the expected output.
- Worked on Capacity leveling and Deployment.
SAP PP Consultant
- Conducted initial System Study and process mapping.
- Modified existing Material Master Codification.
- Responsible for configuration and Implementation of PP module for Assemble-to-order (ATO) type of manufacturing.
- Involved in material Serialization.
- Responsible for the configuration and implementation of Variant Configuration, MM and CO modules for Make-to-order (MTO) and Make-to-stock (MTS) business scenarios.
- Master data structures of BOMs, Work Centers and Routings (Variable-Sized and stock type BOM Item Categories, BOM Item distribution Key, BOM Item Lead Time offset, Component Scrap, BOM Item Object Dependencies, Work Center Move Time Matrix, Work Center Standard Value Key, Set Up Type, Shift Sequence, Work Center Formulae, Alternate Sequences, Operations Overlapping, Operation Control Keys, Set Up Group, User Defined Fields, Routing Selection, PRT Formulae.
- Sales and Operations Planning (SOP) - Product Group, Product Group Planning, Flexible Planning, Planning Types, Macros, Events, Rough-cut Planning Profiles, Plant Distribution, Transfer of Product Group Plan to Demand Management, Flexible Planning.
- Worked on Material Forecast (Forecast Models
- Involved in trigger Points for handling Rework and Scrap.
- Worked on Demand Management (Planning Strategies for Make-To-Order with Configuration, Make-To-Stock, Type Matching for material Variant.
- Involved in MRP (Plant Parameters, MRP Groups, MRP Controllers, Planning Strategies for Make-To-Stock, Planning Horizon, Period Lot Sizing, Net Change and Regenerative Planning, MRP Profile)
- Worked on Production Control (Order Types, Status Profiles, Sale - Order based Production Order, Order Release, Scheduling, Availability Checks with customized checking controls, exchanging sequences, confirmations, causes of variance, shop papers, order settlement, missing parts, back order processing).
- Involved in capacity Evaluation (Selection, Options, List and Overall Profiles)
- Created the batch classes and batch search strategies for raw materials.
- Created Info Structures and defined flexible evaluations for carrying out scrap analysis machine downtime. Also used the standard analyses.
- Created the variant classes and object dependencies for the variant configuration, Configuration Profile.
- Responsible for configuration of Consumption-based Planning for shop consumables.
- Settlement of Production costs to Sale Order.
- Integration of SD and MM modules with PP module.
- Cut Go-Live Plan.
- User manual Documentation and User .
SAP MM Consultant
- Involved in Purchasing, Inventory Management, Material Master, LIS, Physical Inventory, MRP, Master planning, Invoice Verification, Work Flow Management, few areas in A/P and BOM, Purchase Order and Requisition release procedure using Workflow
- Configured Stock and Order
- Built Order and Build to stock
- Worked on ATP Check and Direct shipment, Sub-contract order, Consignment order, Inter plant/ company Transfers, Indirect Purchasing and Make to Order for customer specific products.
- Involved in various programs for Customer Complaints and returns.
Global Supplier Program Manager
- Responsible for Cost, Quality and Availability of the project.
- Held quarterly meetings with suppliers to share the technology road map and performance Score Card. Also held quarterly meetings to advise management on critical management issues, ensuring through business and financial analysis. Assess management, maintaining linear supply and proactive E&O management.
- Responsible for DFM and managing products from Engineering Proto’s to production successfully with highest quality. Negotiated long term contracts with the suppliers and constantly improving the supply management process for timely response with cost effectiveness.