- To contribute to your organization success through the use of exceptional interpersonal skills of customer satisfaction as well as meeting or surpassing company exception.
- I have a Solid experience of technical support in major financial institutions including Health, Insurance, Banking, media and Utilities.
- I am Expert in MicroStrategy (2020, 2019, 11, 10), Tableau (8.3, 9.2), Oracle, MySQL, DB2, XML, MS. Access, MS SQL server. Experienced on MicroStrategy and Tableau Admin activities, IT Metrics and KPIs, writing SQL queries and performing ETL process.
- Also have a strong background for computer hardware through Identifying and resolving issues related to desktop computer hardware, operating systems, and software applications for Windows, android and mac OS
BI Software/ Programming languages: MicroStrategy, Tableau, SQL, XML, SSAS, SSIS
Database: Oracle, MS SQL server, MySQL, MS. Access
Operating Systems: UNIX, windows, android, mac OS
- Develop highly interactive Platform Analytics to support a MicroStrategy users
- Experience working as a lead developer on MicroStrategy using application development methodologies (i.e., SDLC) such as Waterfall and Agile
- Experience working on MicroStrategy tools including MicroStrategy Architect, platform Analytic, command Manager, system manager, object Manager, License Manager Etc.
- Experience BI, Data Management, Analytics and Reporting industry work
- Advanced Data Visualization and SQL skills
- Comprehensive data warehouse analysis, design and build experience, with good knowledge of data warehouse methodologies and data modeling
- Manages platform admin functionalities including installations/configuration, upgrades, patches, change management, performance tuning, standards/ best practices, mentoring, metadata management, cluster/distributed management, cache/ history management, user management, scheduling.
- Used ETL process to Extract, Transform and Load the data into stage area and data warehouse.
- Documented complete server architecture and solutions to troubleshoot performance, scheduling, and server related issues.
- Certified MicroStrategy System Administrator
- Gather data from different data sources like MySQL, Oracle and Sql Server.
- Develop reports, dashboards using Tableau 8.3 for quick reviews to be presented to Business and IT users.
- Expertise in creating dashboards by extracting data from different sources.
- Performed conversion of Micro strategy reports to Tableau Workbooks.
- Performed IT metrics and KPIs along with cost benefit analysis
- Created dashboard using parameters, sets, groups and calculations.
- Extensively experienced in creating interactive dashboard and applied actions (filter, highlight and URL) to dashboard.
- Experience in creating calculated fields, mapping and hierarchies.
- Created drill through reports in dashboard.
- Configured in creating data blending in case of merging different sources.
- Maintained and Installed Tableau Server in all the environments.
- Created incremental refreshes for data sources on Tableau server.
- Ability to authoring on Tableau server by changing mark types and adding filters directly in a web browser.
- Hands - on development assisting users in creating and modifying worksheets and data visualization dashboards.
- Created report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server. Experience in creation and updates of several SQL Index, Views, Complex Stored Procedures, triggers and appropriate User defined functions.