I have more than 10 years of IT related industry experience. I am very analytical, attention to detail and a quick learner. I have gained valuable experience personally as well as professionally during pass few years. I am currently seeking a testing engineer position in a dynamic working environment.
Platforms: UNIX, Linux, Android, Windows, Macintosh, MS - DOS
Database: SQL, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server
Languages: C, C++, C#, Java, Visual Basic, HTML, XML
Test automation software: Silk Testing Suite, Mercury WinRunner Suite, HP Quick Test Professional (QTP)
Business Operation Manager
- Set up new company and business policies according to local business law and government requirements.
- In charged of employee hiring and as well as employee’s sales accounts performance.
- Controlled all purchasing and activities in accordance with daily operational materials planning.
- Managed and accepted business purchasing methods, policies and procedures.
- Reviewed documentations of purchase orders and contracts in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Prepared contract and negotiated the best deal with Chinese manufactures. Followed up OEM production process; defined any necessary change as well as product quality control and timing control.
- Focused on scheduling and managing daily business and prepare purchase orders and check them for accuracy and completeness.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Senior System Engineer
- Designed and controlled company’s E - Commerce programming requirements, coded product programming as business to consumer E-Commerce sites requested.
- Compare and evaluated current E-Commerce solutions for new market expanding and adopting.
- Developed and executed E-Commerce strategies and plans; ensured that the online growth strategy aligns with the organization’s overall business strategy.
- Managed key drivers behind sales and gross margin which including: traffic, average order value and conversion.
- Leveraged site analytics to monitor performance and guide action. Ensured the team is on track to meet or exceed the plan.
- Developed test strategies, roll out successful initiatives, optimize budgets and costs.
Confidential, Fairfax, Virginia
Senior QA Engineer
- Conducted program for new automated tester as well as manual testers who want to understand and learn existing automated test tools.
- Coded and executed automated functional tests and stress tests using Silk suite and helped to deploy automated regression test suites.
- Managed yearly Confidential rate change.
- Worked closely with develop teams to integrate new test cases into existing automation software.
- Built and maintained scalable test automation frameworks and supporting infrastructure.
- Drived testability requirements and processed changes as necessary to achieve quality goals.
- Developed, maintained and executed test scripts to validate new features and functionalities.
- Provided timely status updates and assisted the team in making decisions about release readiness.
- Reported defects and follow-through as necessary to complete the testing cycle.
Confidential, Fairfax, Virginia
Automated QA Tester
- Performed the tasks of supporting staff in developing new automation testing tools such as QA partner and WinRunner. Compared to adopted the most effective automated software testing tool for particular tested object.
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining automated testing frameworks as requested by system needs.
- Handled the tasks of writing automation scripts for regression and functional automation testing.
- Assigned the tasks of ensuring that the testing procedures meets the standard of the organization as well as end user requirements
- Responsible for developing automation scripts and standard test automation solutions for multiple software packages.
- Handled the tasks of analyzing test results and execute test plans by referring defect analysis reports and performed responsibilities of conducting integration testing as well as automated testing scripts of system.
- Handled the tasks of preparing test reports, troubleshooting automation system issues, and developing scripts for automate test cases.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Conducted software testing and migration support for EPA database system.
- Provided capability to access, correlate, and report relevant mission data through application of the Oracle development environment.
- Supported ongoing development of databases for both existing and future applications requirements.
- Analyzed and determined information elements, data relationships, attribute, data flow, data storage requirements, data output and reporting capabilities.
- Participated in the design, maintenance, enhancement, coding and administration of relational databases.
- Coordinated new data development ensuring consistency and integration with existing data warehouse structure.