- 21 years of functional experience in SAP R/3 System including 20 as a Senior Consultant of solid SAP R/3 ERP experience and 1 year with experience on running SAP S/4HANA Enterprise. Areas of interest and strength include Product Costing (CO - PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) and its Integration with Production Planning for Process Industries (PP-PI), Repetitive Manufacturing (REM) and Sales Operation Planning (SOP), Material Management (MM) and Sales and Distribution (SD).
- Team Leader for Controlling in 6 live SAP R/3 full life implementation: Cost Center Accounting (CCA), Internal Orders (IO), Product Costing (CO-PC) using Production Planning Process Industries (PP-PI) and Repetitive Manufacturing (REM) with Standard / Moving Average / Material Ledger / Multilevel Price Determination, Profit Center Accounting (PCA) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA)
- Strong in using Product Costing (CO-PC) and Profitability Analysis (CO-PA) running in SAP HANA
- Country experience including Mexico, USA, Europe, Asia, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Costa Rica, Panama, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Ecuador, Venezuela, Argentina and Peru.
- Excellent Communication, Team Building and Project Management Skills.
- Reviewed and Analyze Business Requirements and Business Process and Mapped them with SAP
- In Internal Orders setup status profile for order type, maintained settlement rules, internal order planning, and budget profile and also set up tolerances for budget cost.
- Configure Product Costing Solution using different scenarios, what if (Standard, Modify, Annual, R&D)
- Develop a Costing Sheet using Quantity Based Overhead Rates, credits and Overhead Key that where applied for specifics Stock Keeping Units (SKU-Products)
- Configure Settlement Profile for Plant Maintenance
- Configure Automatic Account Assignment
- Coordinate the SD Automatic Account Assignment, Reviewed SD Pricing Procedures, Condition Types and linked to COPA Value Fields
- Worked with MM processes: Invoice Verification, Credit Debit Memos, Maintaining Material Master Data, Purchasing Groups, Purchase Inforecords
- Worked with PP processes: Recipes, Bill of Materials, Routing, Work Centers, Production Version
- Develop Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) for data upload
- Develop Functional and Technical Specs for Actual Cost Report (Material Ledger)
- Configure Internal Order Solution for:
- Capitalization Projects (CAPEX), Settle them to Asset Under Construction
- Operating Expenses (OPEX), Third Party Services, Miscellaneous Opex, Marketing Settle them to a Cost Center
- Marketing Campaign/Events, Routes settle them to COPA-Profitability Analysis
- Configured Costed Based Profitability Analysis Solution
- Characteristics. Value Fields, Derivation, Cost Center Assessments to COPA, COPA Transfer Structure, Top-Down Distribution
- Documentation made of Test Scripts, Test Results, Configuration, Business Blue Print on SOLMAN
- Conducted and had Knowledge Transfer Workshops
- Data Conversion: Internal Order, Cost Centers
- Reviewed and Analyze Business Requirements
- Conducted Workshops with Client to Demo Solution
- Extensively exposed to integration issues of FI with MM and SD.
- Worked with the other IT Business Process Functional Teams, Application Development Teams, and Technology Services Teams on complex integration requirements.
- Preparation of Revenue Accounts and Assignment of GL accounts.
- In Internal Orders setup status profile for order type, maintained settlement rules, internal order planning, and budget profile and set up tolerances for budget cost.
- Configure and Develop Product Costing and Material Ledger Solution:
- Splitting Price Differences by Cost Component in GL
- Cost of Goods Sold Split by Cost Component in GL
- Manufacture Variance Split by Categories in GL
- Material Ledger Executed for a Non-Leading Leger using different Account Principles
- Configure and Develop Profitability Analysis Demo on different Divisions:
- Account Based Solution
- Profitability Analysis Report using Report Painter
- Hosted multiple workshops to make End users understand S4 HANA concepts like Universal Journals, ACDOCA
- Fit-Gap Analysis - Review the Business Process Master List (BPML) and identified if the Process was a Fit, Harmonization or a GAP with the BPR solution and raise Open Items to be resolved by Subject Matter Expert (SME) from the business on:
- Financial and Management Unit Reporting
- Profitability Analysis
- Manufacturing Controlling