- Apex Programming
- Salesforce.com Implementation
- Salesforce Administration
- Visualforce Pages
- Salesforce.com Development
- Salesforce Lightning
- SLDC(Salesforce Lightning Design Component System)
Salesforce Administrator/ DevelopER
Confidential, SAN JOSE, CA
- Implemented Service cloud for building Customer Care Agent Desktop Application for Service. Operations team.
- Integrating Qualtrics with current Salesforce Application.
- Integrated Financial Account Data from TAMRAC to Financial Service Cloud.
- Integrating and Configuring OData Connections to databases like LeAP and Profile 360 Databases which also include store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Lightning.
- Worked on end - to-end functionalities related to Service Cloud, Omni channel, Live Agent, Open CTI, Lightning Dialer and Snap-Ins.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Integrated Google Analytics in Communities.
- Worked extensively on building Communities.
- Based on requirements write Advanced Formulae and Salesforce Validation Rules.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces during PI Planning that are held bi-monthly as we are following Core AGILE METHODOLOGY Practices.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service Cloud Console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Configuring and developing a user interface application named CUSTOMER CARE AGENT DESKTOP
- Configuring and doing Custom Development in transitioning existing Live Agent users to Omni Channel for automated routing of cases.
- Implemented Salesforce-Marketing Cloud connectivity to Sales Cloud.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time. Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Create new Reporting capabilities and respond to ad hoc Production Support requests as needed.
- Hands on experience in writing batch classes, Schedule Apex, http callouts, dynamic apex, single e-mail methods, mass e-mail methods, test classes, wrapper classes.
- Currently, I am working on CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) and Omni Channel.
- Worked on Integrating Qualtrics.
- Well-Adapted to AGILE Environment.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Triggers, and validation rules for various functional needs in the application.
- Have worked on REGEX Patterns. Performing build and release management tasks including documentation of release plan and deployment of metadata components to higher environment PRODUCTION instance.
- Create and Manage changes to the System like involvement in UAT training and also modify the existing system to increase benefits and usability by creating workflows, Advanced Visual Flows, Process Builder, Escalation rules and Assignment rules.
- Created custom objects and Lookup relationships associated to Cases.
- Thorough understanding on the Life Cycle of Development including Salesforce Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, ChangeSet and JENKINS and knowledge on Using ANT Scripts to deploy.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations.
- Hands on experience with Salesforce Lightning Component Design System using Standard web based technologies.
- Experience in implementing Salesforce Lightning with Aura framework.
- Created workflow rules, Process Builders, Case Escalations, Assignment Rules, Visual Flows and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
- Customizations of Reports, Dashboards, Workflows, Approval Processes.
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, Workbench, JBoss Developer Studio.
- Plan, develop, test, and documents computer programs, applying knowledge of programming techniques and computer systems.
- Implemented Financial Service Cloud in Lightning.
- Evaluates user request for new or modified program, such as for financial or human resource management systems, clinical research trial results, statistical study of traffic patterns, or analyzing and developing specifications for bridge design, to determine feasibility, cost and time required, compatibility with current system, and computer capabilities.
- Consults with user to identify current operating procedures and clarify program objectives. Formulates plan outlining steps required to develop program, using methodologies such as structured analysis and design or object-oriented development. Make recommendations on the use of the specialty technologies and integration within the organization's architecture.
- Work involves assisting in analyzing systems outlines to develop programs for computer applications, writing solution programs, documenting the methods and procedures used in program development, and testing and correcting programs.
- Lead the implementation and setup of Sales Cloud Einstein and Einstein Analytics.
- Works under moderate supervision with limited latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment Develops block diagrams and machine logic flowcharts to represent operations and data flow for applications.
- Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce Integration, Security implementations
- Designed and developed Salesforce Customer Community in service cloud. Utilized Salesforce community templates to the most while building custom lightning components to support customization based on business need
- Complete understanding of governor limits
- Writing Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Apex Triggers, Controllers to implement complex business requirements
- Fluent with SOSL and SOQL, Workflows
- Migration of all the Customizations including Custom Configurations, packages, and other objects from Sandbox to Production environment
SR. QA AUTOMATION ENGINEER
- Created VB scripts to test different high risk test cases for one common set of data using Quick Test Professional (QTP) 11.0
- Work in a highly agile environment with different agile ceremonies like sprint planning, sprint retrospective and daily standup to let team know about the progress and obstacles if there are any.
- Participated in daily standup and weekly status meetings to discuss the task completed, deliverables, dependencies and goals of the projects in a highly agile environment
- Created VB scripts to test over 70 sets test cases for one common set of data using Quick Test Professional (QTP) 11.0
- Used MS Excel to read Data into Custom QTP Data-Tables using custom scripts and Error report was exported back to Excel.
- Created Smoke test suite and regression test suite for our Java-script/Ajax heavy CRM using Cucumber, WATIR and Page Objects framework.
- Extensively used Ruby/Mechanize for generating/manipulating data from our jstor site using (Web data scraping).
- Used github to house our automation scripts.
- Heavily used RubyMine IDE, Cucumber, Gherkin plain text DSL for writing test features and WATIR libraries for automating browser testing.
- Extensively design GUI and API automation for web components housed on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
- Developed and executed complex SQL Queries like inner joins and outer joins to retrieve data from TEST as well as PROD databases. Used SQL developer for this.
- Developing and designing load/performance tests for measuring, finding issues and keeping track of performance of JSTOR sites.
- Used Neustar tool extensively along with other tools to automate the process of web site performance measurement.
- Educating and mentoring the project and team members on different testing methodologies and skills required to perform functional and performance/load testing.
- Involved in UAT of the automated scripts builds by providing users with test data, test cases and scenarios, and guiding them during the testing process.
- Worked in an AWS environment containing AppDynamics, Newrelic, AWS, Fastly, GitHub, and Jenkins.
- Created ‘Smoke Test’ to run on just SugarCRM app to rule out the possibility of failures due to failures in external channels to our app like fastly/gateways, ELB, etc.
- Created Regression Suite’ to regression test is more broad and comprehensive and is run to ensure that a larger set of test cases for the Sugar application is run and is working properly
- Used Jenkins CI tool to schedule smoke test as well as regression test suite to run on a continuous basis against both TEST and PROD systems.
- Pro-actively and extensively tested various critical components of SugarCRM while upgrading it from version 7.2 to 7.6
Environment: J2EE, Java Server Surfaces, AWS, Jenkins, GitHub, Java Script, JSF, Jquery, eclips, QTP 11, GUI, Spring, Web Services, Soap UI, XML Unix, SQL Developer, Oracle 11.0, Ab-Intion, SVN, Websphere.
- Testing the application for End User Testing on its compatibility on various web browsers like Firefox 3.6, Chrome 11, Safari 5 and Internet Explorer 7.x, 8.x. Used exploratory testing method to give quick feedback.
- Extensively used UNIX shell scripting, UNIX server logs, Http Watch, Firebug and Firefox plug-in called Poster to verify whether the site generates correct error message with its error code when it encounters invalid data or errors in the page.
- Involved with developers and UI designers in tweaking and validating the UI modals given my QAS to integrate in Checkout module of our application.
- Ran batch queries that included different complex SQL queries for the backend testing using UNIX Shell Scripting (Putty) and Sql developer to see if the Promotion is moving through various steps in backend Oracle 10g Database.
- Used Http Watch to monitor site response time and page weight of the HTML and jsp version of the Checkout 3.0 page.
- Observed the Performance of the sites by filtering and monitoring various performance graphs using Load Runner 9.10
- Involved in Production release support, troubleshooting of issues and from business approvals to final system checks and helped on system installation instructions and roll out plans.
- Reviewed requirement specification doc, Functional design docs to verify completeness and correctness and translated technical requirement to the test requirement.
- Maintained the Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) throughout the project life cycle.
- Created and customized Data Driven Framework to test 6 sets of regression test cases that were often used for varied sets of data.
- Used Object Repository (.tsr), Functions (.vbs, qfl), and Environmental Variables (.xml) and Recovery Scenarios (.qrs) to build the framework.
- Created 75 sets of data Test Data executed and tested Framework. Data was read from Excel and test results were published back to Excel sheets.
- Extensively performed Web Service testing Using QTP’s Web Service Add-in and different XML Utility objects of QTP.
Environment: Quality Center 10.0, Load Runner 9.10, SQL, SOAP, JMS, Oracle, Java script .net, XMLUNIX and Excel, QTP 10.
- Coordinated with the client's Leads to calculate effort estimates and duration plans for QA tasks.
- Gathered the Test Input Data, which includes Pre-condition, Test Results and Test Regression Data.
- Used QTP 9.2 for the regression testing.
- Performed Business Process Testing (BPT) testing of the .NET application.
- Used complex SQL scripts along with stored procedure to check the availability, accessibility and update feature of data in backend Oracle10g database.
- Reviewed specifications and business requirements and created test plans.
- Evaluated business rules and prepared Test Cases and perform manual and automated testing.
- Perform back-end testing extensively by executing SQL Queries for Oracle database testing.
- Implemented changes to test management practice by moving test case development into the HP Quality Center 9.1, from MS Excel, Word, and other manual methods.
- Developed defect reports and test progress reports on a weekly basis for senior management.
- Customized and modified scripts on Load Runner’s VuGen record by putting necessary control statements & verified playback of scripts.
- Carried out successful UAT and verified and validated it.
- Supported production releases during maintenance windows (non-business hours).
Environment: .NET, VB.NET, C #, Unix, Quality Center, Load Runner 8.1, SQL Server, QTP 9.x, Oracle 10g, Windows 2000/03, Share Point