Twenty plus years, practical experience in the Information Technology Industry, with special expertise in, designing, deploying and securing robust Confidential Confidential Systems. Certified Internetworking Expert (CCIE) Collaboration & Routing and Switching. Excellent Leadership and communications skills, possessing the ability to mentor others and work well in team environments.
- TCP/IP, VOIP, DHCP, DNS, OSPF, EIGRP, IS - IS, BGP, HSRP, VRRP
- SIP, H323, Confidential SCCP, MGCP, IPSEC, GRE, SSH, SSL, L2TP, SNMP, NTP, STP
- QOS, PQ, CBWFQ, DSCP, COS, WRED, ISL, 802.1q, VTP, SRST
- Ethernet, Fiber Optical, Frame Relay, ISDN, DSL
- Confidential Voice over IP / IP Telephony
- Confidential Confidential Manager (CUCM) 4.x to 12.x
- Confidential Contact Center Express (UCCX)
- Confidential Unity and Unity Connection (CUC)
- Confidential Communication Manager and Unity Express
- Confidential Emergency Responder (CER)
- Confidential Unified Presence (CUPS)
- Confidential Jabber and WebEx Teams
- Confidential WebEx
- Confidential Routers ISR 2900, 3900 & 4400
- Confidential Catalyst, IOS and ONS Switches 3850 & 9K
- Confidential Nexus 5 and 7K
- Confidential VCS Expressway
- Confidential UCS C Series
- Access Control RSA Secure ID, Radius and TACACS+
- Confidential Prime Assurance & Analytics
- Design and build Confidential UAT environment to support migrations of all Confidential components (Communication Manager, Unity Connection, IM & Presence) to version 12.5.
- Manage vender relationship with the City’s Telecom and managed services provider Confidential
- Work with IT staff and Confidential to deploy Confidential WebEx cloud services to City staff.
- Design Collaboration solutions with Confidential WebEx Team and Hybrid media services, moving the enterprise from on premise CMS to Confidential WebEx Cloud solution.
- Interact with Confidential Internal partners such as security and networks to ensure proper services for Confidential across the entire organization Canada and the US.
- Assist in moving Confidential Banks Contact Center Confidential components to a new Data Center.
- Assist with Confidential infrastructure upgrade design planning.
- Perform Confidential design for new lines of business who are willing to adopt Confidential at the bank.
- Interact with Vendors and Solution providers such as Confidential to bring new Confidential solutions to the bank to improve productivity, such as WebEx and MRA for Jabber.
- Design Confidential VCS Expressway to support mobile remote access for Jabber.
- Design and build Confidential Securities Confidential upgrade from version 9.X to 11.5, which included but not limited to Communications Manager, Unity Connections, Confidential Presence for Jabber, Service Provider SIP & TDM PSTN connectivity, European and Asian E164 dial plan.
- Participate in projects using new industry standards, Agile methodology.
Network Consulting Engineer
- Design and Implement Confidential Communication solutions to meet customer business requirements
- Perform customer Confidential Systems migration and deployment, which Included
- Communication Manager migration from version 7.X to 10.5
- Unity and Unity Connection migration to 10.5
- Unified Contact Center Express migration to 10.5
- Unified Presence (Jabber)
- Perform Confidential upgrade from CUCM and Unity version 4.X to 10.5 for Toronto Person Airport.
- Conduct Confidential Stability Audits on Large Confidential customers.
- Review the Bank’s business requirements and assist in building high and low-level design to support 90,000 IP Phones.
- Design and build of Confidential Confidential 9.X clusters and one being a mega cluster supporting 30,000 IP Phones.
- Design and build complex dial plan to support multiple clusters and 90,000 + end points.
- Build POC for Confidential ASR 1002-X, Box to Box CUBE redundancy for Service Provider SIP Trunk Termination
- Assist with the design and build of Confidential Session Manager for Inter-cluster call routing.
- Configure and Install Confidential VXML Gateways for Confidential Voice Portal support
- Design and configure Confidential Presence / Jabber deployment to support over 10,000 Jabber endpoints
- Work with Internal PKI teams to ensure proper signing s are in place for jabber single sign on (SSO)
- Implement a globalized E164 dial plan across Confidential organization.
- Design and build Confidential Emergency responder 9.X for Emergency call routing along with Confidential Canada PSALI E-911 Service deployment
- Design Confidential solutions to meet business requirements
- Mentor Junior members of staff and perform knowledge transfer to operations
- Perform presales activities to assist sales in qualifying and closing, Confidential WAN / LAN networking, Data Center and security opportunities.
- Prepare BoM based on customer design and help prepare statement for professional services and RFP Responses
- Design Confidential UC, networking and data center solutions for customers to meet their business needs.
- Design Confidential solution for major Gas Distribution Company to migrate their telephony from Nortel to Confidential . Solution included, 6000 + end points, in a multi cluster, Confidential Communication Manager 8.6, Contact Center Express 8.6 and Unity Connection 8.6.
- Design Confidential Unified Border Element (CUBE) for SIP termination with various SIP providers
- Design Confidential Presence / Jabber solutions for Confidential customers.
- Meet and conduct workshops with customer business units to design strategy and road map for voice, video and collaboration.
- Maintain relationships with vendors and customer to assist with meeting customers’ needs and objectives.
- Install Confidential Nexus 7000K and 5K for ONX cloud initiative.
- Install Confidential UCS CM210 for Confidential on UCS
Senior Network Consultant
- Design and deploy Confidential Nexus Data Center Switching, 7K, 5K and 2K FEX
- Design and deploy IP Telephony infrastructure for Confidential Internal and Customers, which Includes but not limited to Confidential Confidential Manager 4.X, 6.X and 7.X, 8.X Unity and Unity Connections and Unified Contact Center Express.
- Confidential Unified Contact Center Express Scripting
- Confidential Unified Contact Center for Supervisors, Agents and Administrators
- Design and deploy Confidential Confidential Express
- Migrate Communication Manager 4.1.3 environment to version 7
- Support large customer Confidential deployment on Call Manager 4.1.3 and Unity 5. 6000 + IP Phones / Analog devices and 15 Survivable remote sites.
- Support Confidential ’s Internal Confidential Environment, which contains, Call Manager 4.1.3, Unity 5, and IP Contact Center 4.0.5. 900 + IP Phones and 10 remote sites.
- Create and update IP Contact Center scripts, for 120 Agent Call Center to achieve desired call distribution and routing.
- Deployed Confidential 500, IP Telephony for small businesses.
- Designed and deployed Voice over IP, environment based on H323, SIP and MGCP protocols.
- Designed and deployed Confidential Communications Manager Express and Unity Express, versions 4.X and 7.X
- Design and deploy survivable remote site telephony for branch offices.
- Design and deploy Confidential Emergency Responder 1.X and 2.X environments
- Design and deploy Confidential Meeting Place Express for Audio and Web conferencing
- Building and Configure Confidential ISR voice gateways for TDM call termination and audio conferencing and transcoding.
- Perform and knowledge transfer to Customer’s Confidential Environment.
- Deployed Confidential ASA 5510 to support firewalling, site to site VPN and remote SSL VPN
- Perform Confidential PIX to ASA migration
- Replace all 4000 and 5000 switches with 6509s, Sup720 and 32 for Confidential .
- Implement Voice Configuration and Internetworking devices to support VOIP deployment.
- Redesign LAN Infrastructure to support VOIP
- Troubleshoot LAN switching and routing infrastructure for Confidential .
- Formulate standards for switching infrastructure.
- Troubleshoot routing issues and make recommendations for steady state implementation.
Senior Analyst - Network Architecture
- Design voice, data and wireless networking solutions for a number of Confidential ’s clients to meet requirements such as 100% network availability, high bandwidth utilization, reducing networking cost while improving performance and network security.
- Design and Deploy VPN Solutions for Remote and Site to Site network connectivity, using Confidential VPN concentrators and Integrated Services Routers.
- Design Wireless LAN to support warehouse infrastructure, using Confidential Wireless LAN Controllers
- Perform Network trending and capacity planning, build and present reports to upper management, along with making recommendations where necessary.
- Build and execute Network RFPs based on client’s requirements. Construct SLA criteria and metrics; engage various service providers and networking vendors for participation. Evaluate vendor responses, then present finding and recommendation to upper management and clients.
- Act as Network Lead on network projects by providing direction and mentoring to Engineers and Implementers.
- Network Engineering and Implementations, especially when high level troubleshooting and is required.
Senior Network Specialist
- Designing, deploying and supporting 500 node network environments, including wide and local area network infrastructure, spanning multiple geographical locations within North America, Europe and Asia.
- Maintaining Enterprise IP scheme and implementing Network Address Translation (NAT) where necessary to connect clients and partners.
- Participating in network budget activities.
- Eliminating single points of failure throughout the LAN Core and some parts of the WAN.
- Performing network utilization trending and performance tuning on an ongoing basis.
- Acting as prime in network management project, which included designing isolated management DMZ, HPOpenView, Confidential Works, Solar Winds, What’s up Gold and NTP Server.
- Designing and deploying remote user access solutions, to support over 800 users, deploying redundant Confidential VPN 3030 concentrator, as well as Confidential AS5300 with micro modems and PRI interfaces for legacy dial up access.
- Assisting in creating the Network Security policy, which governed securing how networking devices are accessed for management, how clients and B2B connections securely accesses IFDS’s network and how the organization connects to the Internet with emphasis on mitigating security risks.
- Participating in disaster recover planning and design network at disaster site, Sun Guard.
- Keeping all network devices properly patched, up to date and free from known security vulnerabilities.
- Network hardware included: Confidential 7206 with VPN modules, Confidential 2621XM routers, Confidential Catalyst 6509, 4506 switches, PIX 515e Firewalls, Nokia 380 Security Appliance running Check Point Firewall - NG, Confidential AS5300 with PRI and mica modems.
- Designing and deploying local and wide area network to support 15 sites and approximately 350 users across Canada.
- Designed and deploying Firewall infrastructure, using Confidential PIX and Net screen
- Installed and configure IPSEC VPN between head office and US sites.
- Installed and troubleshoot Metro area ISDN Network connecting small remote sites and warehouses.
- Managing relationships with various Telco providers, such as Bell, Telus, AT&T and GT Telecom, to support WAN services such as Frame Relay, ISDN and Internet.
- Deploying and supporting Confidential and Nortel routers and switches
- Deploying and optimizing dynamic routing protocols (EIGRP & OSPF)
- Deploying, Windows based Compaq servers, DL 360’s & 380’s, ML 370’s & 530’s for file, print, mail and Citrix services.
- Supporting DNS, WINS and DHCP services
- Supporting enterprise mail system, Microsoft Exchange
- Supporting Citrix, and Windows Terminal services
- Assisting in developing disaster recovery Plan.