- Experienced Results - Oriented Customer Relationship Management (CRM) leader.
- Thought Leader in CRM space that can define, drive and execute CRM strategy that accelerates growth, profitability and market position.
- A Subject Matter Expert (SME) able to identify the bigger picture and have the vision of CRM goals and possibilities, converting a company’s business strategy into actionable plans.
- Ownership of CRM “rules, tools and schools”.
- Leader in leveraging CRM to optimize Customer Experience and maximize ROI.
- Experienced in cross-functional and geographical dispersed teams, and highly-matrixed organizational structures.
- Strong communication skills, with effective interpersonal and organizational skills. Strong guidance skills for process and transformation, analytical capability and strong attention to detail. Leveraging Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall methodologies, and User Acceptance Testing/User Experience (UAT/UX).
- A self-starter with a proven record as a leader of people and projects, with ROI, roadmap, vision and change management. Troubleshooter dedicated to providing solutions.
- Experience includes multiple CRM systems, home-grown systems, integration, multi-call centers environments, AICC and SCORE compliance, Nortel, Mitel, Shoretel, Avaya, SaaS, CTI, ACD, IVR, VoIP, eAssessment systems.
- Background in CRM testing, integration, data migration, use of multiple platforms, and training.
AREAS OF LEADERSHIP, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE:
- Customer Relationship Management
- Strategic Innovation and Execution
- Vision and Tactical deployment
- Collaboration with Stakeholders
- Project and Team Management
- Call Center Management
- Customer Contact/Experience Centers.
- Business Systems Strategy
- Client Loyalty Management
- Automation Implementation
- Vendor & Partner Management
- TeleSales and TeleServices
- Contract Negotiations
- Managed multiple Business Systems Applications and CRM projects for various companies, on-time and on-budget.
- Responsible for vision, project life cycle, change management and day - to-day execution and overall project success.
- Integrated with core business system and third party feeds.
- Increased productivity by 40% by use of centralize database, integrated Outlook calendars and appointments, deployment of self-serve incentive plans and deployment of schedules reports.
- Decreased costs by replacing spreadsheets, manually generated reports, scorecards, manual loan estimations.
- Worked with internal training department to create employee training and develop training aids.
- Utilized Agile, Waterfall and SCRUM Methodologies.
- Deployed Profitability module, changing the way the institution does business with focus on customers, their needs and their profitability.
- Deployed Pricing module, automating loan session process.
- CRM project Director for Municipal Government organization.
- Implemented MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Trained employees.
- Imported external data.
- Utilized Waterfall methodology.
- CRM and Customer Solutions director for an SaaS eLearning eAssessment company.
- Managed Customer Relationship Management that increased use of CRM eAssessment tools in customer base by 50%.
- Enhanced MS Dynamics CRM system.
- Worked with Executive team to create vision and roadmap.
- Implemented SugarCRM system.
- Utilized Agile and SCRUM Methodologies
- Head of CRM for a Home Grown CRM software company.
- CRM product development of visions and direction.
- Implemented business applications that improved both customer and staff experience in Customer Center, creating holistic customer understanding and culture.
- Authored requirements for CRM system, delivering User Experience testing and compliance.(UX/UAT).
- CRM deployment throughout Sales, Marketing, Product Development, Engineering and Quality Control.
- Assisted in deployment of CRM product into customer base.
- Increased revenue by implementing customer requested features, and customer satisfaction.
VICE PRESIDENT, CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Researched, selected, implemented and deployed company - wide ONYX CRM system.
- Executive team member creating vision, and implementing change management and tactical goals.
- Worked with Sales, Marketing, multiple call centers, Engineering, Quality Control to improve business processes.
- Business Systems analyst for the setup the multi-departmental Call Center for the various functional organizations.
- Increased sales by 10% with process and system improvements, and training and education.
- Increased productivity in call centers by an average of 20%.
- Reduced cost of sales by 40% by leveraging centralize database, automated workflow and process improvement.
- Co-ordination of outbound and inbound Call Center applications for three sales organizations, two support organizations and a Client Services organization.
- Implementation Agile and Waterfall Methodologies for the deployment of business systems throughout call center and business systems.
- Authored User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and standardized Quality Assurance.
- Reduce the cost of ownership by implementing self-serve customer features through business systems.
- Cost Control in labor and operating costs.
DIRECTOR, CRM SYSTEMS and TELESERVICES
- Head of CRM, responsible for Clarify CRM implementation company - wide.
- Director of business systems and employees of the TeleSales and TeleServices organization.
- Change agent for integration of Sales and Marketing systems with the Service/Support Organization.
- Enhanced features within the business applications for the user base in the Service/Support and Sales/Marketing Organizations
- Re-Organize a dysfunctional Call Center from a cost-center into a productive profit-center by leveraging Agile methods and detailed UAT/UX. Incorporated developed Waterfall methods into processes.
- Provided CRM training throughout organization. Trained the trainer and managed US road trip to train employees.
- Presenter of company World-Wide Sales and Service conference for 3,000 employees.
- Standardized and documented procedures and process through the use of business systems.
- Reduced the cost of ownership by implementing self-serve customer features through the business systems.
- Reduced the cost of sales through Process Improvement by implementing SFA throughout the sales organization
- Reduced labor costs by 40% and increased productivity by 300%
- Researched Partner products to reduce costs and increase revenues.
DIRECTOR, OPERATIONS & CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS
- Head of Operations, managing 24/7 Call Center, personalized and customize print production, literature and product fulfillment.
- Head of Customer Solutions business unit, managing clients
- Business Analyst for Homegrown Call Centers (inbound and outbound).
- Initiated UAT for business systems in Customer Care centers, Telesales center and across Data Entry, and Data Production Control.
- Deployed business systems applications to support 400% growth.
- Researched, implemented and deployed Order Entry system that produced $1 million in business.
- Implemented Agile and Waterfall methodologies that increased productivity.
- Implemented Quality Assurance programs.
- Documented workflow process for procedures.
- Process Improvement Team Leader, to create vision and effect change.
- Implemented process improvement that resulted in reducing costs by 40%.
- Workflow software implementation team leader.
- Implemented OCR scanning system that reduced costs by 20%.
- Acting IS department manager.
- Direct responsibility for a $350 million budget.
- Created catalogue for direct marketing business
- Selected, implemented and deployed business systems to support catalogue operations.
- Hired and trained employees.
- Created call center to support catalogue and retail business.
- Increased revenue by $5 million in first year.
- Managed multiple retails departments.