- Microsoft Certified Professional with 4 years of Experience in developing business solutions using Microsoft Technologies like .NET, MS Dynamics CRM and SQL Database Structures .
- Experience in various web applications such as .NET, HTML, CSS, JS.
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration with existing external applications
- Good experience in creating and managing Entity Relationships& Relationship Behaviors, Form Customization, View Customization and Ribbon Customization using Ribbon Workbench and Ribbon editor .
- Hands on experience in developing and deploying Plugins, OOB Workflows and Custom Workflows
- Good experience in Object Oriented Methodologies OOAD, Service Oriented Architecture SOA
- Extensive experience in developing SQL queries and database objects
- Strong experience in writing stored procedures triggers and user defined functions using SQL Server 2008/2012/2016 .Developed reports using SQL Reporting Services 2008/2012 SSRS and experience in optimization of stored procedures using SQL Profiler.
- Experience in using SSIS for data migration from and to CRM Systems using script components as well other 3rd party tools. (Kings Way Soft)
- Documentation of functional requirements and design of Dynamics CRM, based on business processes of the client organization.
- Extensive experience in handling Internet Information Server (IIS), Creating and configuring the virtual directories, map them to physical folders and configuration of the applications for domain authentication, Data Transformation Services (DTS) in SQL Server 2008.
- Utilized methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall and Scrum along with SDLC implementations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, self - motivated, quick learner and determination to learn new technologies, strong troubleshooting skill and good Team player with excellent interpersonal and team work skills.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, Drupal 7, Drupal 8.
Database: SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2016, SQL
MS Office tools: Word 2010,2013 PowerPoint 2010,2013, Excel 2010,2013.
OS: Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016, Windows 2007, 2008, 2010.
Development Tools: SQL Server Management Studio 2008/2012/2016 Visual studios 2015,2017 MicrosoftDynamicsCRM 2013/2015/2016 , SSIS, SSRS, TFS, SOAPUI
ERP Technologies: Microsoft Dynamics CRM 365, 2016, 2015, 2013.
Other Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery.
- Reviewed functional and business requirement for various projects and acted as a bridge between business and technology teams.
- Analyzed and documented business rules of application for new enhancements based on existing and new regulations.
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM application based on the business requirement.
- Created Custom Entities, Custom attributes for individual business units in MS Dynamics CRM, according to their business process.
- Customized Workflows and Plug-ins for automated processes, based on requirement from sales and marketing department to increase visibility and efficiency
- Designed and developed SSIS Packages to import and export data from MS Excel, SQL Server 2016 and Flat files.
- Involved in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS packages, building, deploying and executing the packages in both the environments (Development and Production).
- Created SSIS packages for Data Conversion using data conversion transformation.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Joins, Constraints and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Created data migration plans, milestones, quality, and business sign-off details.
ENVIRONMENT: Windows Server, Microsoft dynamics CRM 2013, 2012 Visual Studio, MS excel, TFS (Team Foundation Server), SQL Server Management Studio 2012, 2016), .Net 4.0, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services), Kingsway Soft
Dynamics CRM 365 Developer
- Involved in story discussions in understanding business requirements, analysis and Project Planning.
- Working with Dynamics 365 Customizations, Ribbons, Web Resources, REST with jQuery.
- Working with Dynamics 365 SDK using C# & .Net 4.0 for Plugins and custom workflows.
- Published the Solution from portal to local machine using IIS
- Integrated portal webpage with SharePoint List to track the support request
- Designed data input pages in portal using C# and MVC razor model
- Integrated the CRM Data to Portal Web pages using SDK.
- Customized MS Dynamics CRM application based on business requirement.
- Creating custom entities, Attributes, Views, forms, Ribbon, Sitemap, and Web Resources.
- Developed a Web resources which convert the lead to the Custom Entity
- Worked on setting up relationship between System & Custom entities
- Extensively used CRMSDK to perform operations on CRM Entities.
- Created several plug-ins and workflows for enhancing the system and maintain data integrity.
- Involved in Creating SharePoint application and Integrating it with CRM
- Designed and developed custom SharePoint 2010 Application, Web Parts, Master Page, Web Page using Visual Studio 2012, SharePoint Designer.
- Introduced the DX Tools Solution which provides Several Capabilities to extend the Email functionality.
- Created SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) Packages to load the data from External Source to ODS (Operational Data Staging) Which is a filtered Database and from ODS to CRM
- Created and scheduled SSIS packages from SQL Server and exported to Excel Spread Sheets and Flat Files Which are used for software scanning.
- Involved in installing SSL Certificate for secure website and imported and exported this certificate from one server to another.
- Responsible for application code and version control using TFS.
- Developed Queries to produce reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Dashboards.
- Created a point to point documentation of CRM Development using Microsoft - office applications
ENVIRONMENT: Dynamics 365 SDK, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, Visual Studio 2012, MS excel, TFS (Team Foundation Server), SQL Server Management Studio 2012, SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), IIS, .Net 4.0, .Net 4.5, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services)
- Installed and configured MS Dynamics CRM 2016 system for development configured server instance and created organizations.
- Analyzed, communicated and validated business user requirements for processes, policies and information systems.
- Translated business needs and end-user requirements into functional specifications that describe system and process or product fulfillments.
- Gathered requirements from Business Stakeholders, SME’s by conducting JAD sessions through interviews, Story board’s Sessions also performed GAP Analysis
- Participated in Sprints, Code review meetings and retrospective meetings followed by daily stand-ups. Gained exposure of working on Agile Scrum Methodology .
- Involved in Migrating MS Dynamics CRM 2013 to MS Dynamics CRM 2016.
- Involved in CRM Customizations (Entities, Custom Attributes, Custom Views and Forms), as well as Dynamics CRM application development using CRM SDK.
- Configured Plugins and custom workflow activities consuming CRM Services using CRM SDK and wrote unit testing cases to ensure processes get expected results.
- Customized CRM command bar (Ribbon) using Ribbon Workbench
- Configured Charts, View, Web resources and SSRS customer Report Components on CRM Dashboard.
- Developed SQL Stored Procedures, Functions and Importing/Exporting data from legacy data sources using SSIS into and out of CRM.
- Used SSIS Packages to automate all the ETL/Data Cleansing tasks, Including CSV Import and transforming data from one table to another
- Expertise in using Drupal CMS to build websites as an alternative to .NET, native PhP and HTML websites.
- Publishing and un-publishing articles through Drupal 8 CMS, organizing using taxonomy
- Maintaining website, tailoring appearance using themes, blocks and views.
- Creating custom content types for publishing the content of web page
- Experience in Mapping data between Drupal Database and CRM Database
- Documented Project development in detail using Microsoft - Office applications
- Expertise Importing and exporting customizations between Dev, QA and Production environments
ENVIRONMENT: Windows Server, Microsoft dynamics CRM 2013, 2016 Visual Studio, Windows power shell, MS excel, TFS (Team Foundation Server), SQL Server Management Studio 2012, 2016 SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), IIS, .Net 3.5, .Net 4.0, SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) ABAT V8, Kingsway Soft, Drupal 8
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture.
- Created the Technical design document and Test cases for Unit Testing and execution.
- Used agile methodology for development and maintenance phase of the application.
- Implemented HTML validations and error handing as per the business rules.
- Responsible to provide the application support during the maintenance phase.
- Developed scripts to migrate data from legacy system to the new system using SSIS and C#.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions, Triggers, Tables, SQL Joins and T-SQL Statements in SQL Server 2008 for Inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Deploys the code into staging server.
- Used Azure service components Service Bus, Message Queues, IOT Hub for sending and receiving applications in different Ways.