- 5+ years of experience in SFDC Salesforce.com CRM platform using Visual force, Apex and Java Technologies as Developer and Administrator.
- Experienced in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Strong Knowledge in Salesforce Customization, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Support Administration.
- Hands on experience knowledge on Administration setup and Force.om, Eclipse IDE, Apex, Visualforce and integration tools like Cast Iron, Apex Data Loader, etc.
- Extensive experience using SFDC Administration, Creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Email Services, Approval Workflow, Report generation, Validation rules, Dashboards and Tasks .
- Good knowledge on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on Salesforce.com platform, by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master - Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and business logic.
- Experienced in Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Collaboration Cloud for All partner portal, customer portal.
- Experience in using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Excelled in working with various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products and Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasting, Reports and Dashboards.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL queries in Force.com technology for Visualforce and Apex.
- Experience in bulk Data mitigation from Excel, MS Outlook and Legacy systems to Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard.
- Technical Knowledge about Salesforce Lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components and lightning connect.
- Experience in Salesforce Lightning features like activities, contextual Hovers, Opportunity board, Customizable dashboard.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Customized existing Visual force to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Having good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and Problem solving skills.
Salesforce.com: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class & Apex, Visual force (Page, Component & Controllers). SOQL, SOSL, Email template, formula, Validation rules, apex trigger, workflow and approvals, App exchange, Eclipse, force.com IDE, Apex data loader, web services.
Force.com tools: Apex Data Loader, ETL Data Extraction, Force.com Apex Explorer, Apttus, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Web Technologies: JSP, JQuery, JDBC, Java Script, CSS3, XML, XML Schema, DTD, HTML, DHTML, JSON, Angular, AJAX, Bootstrap and Web service
Relational DB: SQL, SOQL, SOSL
Programming Languages: Java
IDE: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Andriod Studio, Edit Plus
Confidential, Elkhart, IN
SFDC Developer/ Admin
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning (Lightning Design Systems, App Design and Lightning Components).
- Involved for creating the Validation Rules, Workflow rules, Approval Process and Process Builder.
- Used Sales Cloud to get the customer information together in an integrated platform that incorporates marketing, lead generation, sales, customer service and provides access to applications through the AppExchange.
- Build lightning components, lightning apps, record pages, home pages and use events for dynamic use cases.
- Developed Custom objects, customizing tabs, Apex Triggers, Test classes for unit testing and code coverage.
- Used HTTP Call out using JSON to fetch records/data from other system and display them on the fly in the Visualforce Page each time the page opens.
- Managing dependencies, risks and planning for contingencies to ensure minimal effect on deliverables. Creation of Junction Objects, roll-up summary fields, cross object formulas, validation rules, dependent picklists and complex page layouts.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users for customizing reports and dashboards.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in lightning experience.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with Lightning components.
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API .
- List views available on a page were implemented using hardcoded SOQL statements. They cannot be modified by an end-user and do not correspond to the standard List Views available within Salesforce. Confidential User Interface.
- Designed Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages and Approval Process to suit the needs of the application.
- Worked on Migrating data from third parties like cloud box, NetSuite, Oracle, SQL Server, local system files (CSV) to Salesforce using Informatica.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Deploy changes between different environments and work on sandbox refresh process.
- Implemented “Email to Case”, "web to lead" and "web to case" for Lead and Case automation.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOAP, REST,SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, sandbox, Web Services, Oracle.
Confidential, Adams, NY
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages.
- Using Salesforce Lightning Connect Integration with third party tools.
- Responsible for creating various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Used Strong Industry Knowledge to relate to the Customer needs and dissolve customer concerns with high level of focus and attention to detail.
- Used AJAX to get the data from the server asynchronously by using JSON objects.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language as backend and Visualforce Pages as user interface.
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Worked on SOAP API web services with XML as intermediate platform.
- Mainly worked with SFDC’s Lightning Design System framework components.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API's.
- Extracted the data from salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle) for generating large data reports using the Informatica.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage. Always maintained 90% Code Coverage for Apex Classes.
- Deployment from DEV to QA, UAT, Staging, Production and other prod copies using Force.com ANT tool. Writing Apex Test classes to achieve above 90% code coverage for testing apex methods. Wrote Test scripts for various scenarios.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Written numerous SOQL and SOSL queries using Force.com explorer.
- Thoroughly worked with consolidating code in GitHub for continuous integration.
- Provided support ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow, campaign management and triggers.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Force.com IDE, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex Web Services & Callouts, Data Loader, HTML, Angular JS, XML, SOAP, REST, Sandbox data loading, ANT, Oracle.
Confidential, Alexandria, VA
- Involved in Business requirement meetings like gathering information for IT team and also analyzing the information provided by Business.
- Created and managed users, roles, public groups and implemented additional role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from CSV files.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Working with Operations Manager and users to determine business requirements, provide administrative support and design /implement solutions in Salesforce.com CRM.
- Defining Custom Formulas and creating Validation Rules to suit the needs of the data model and ensure data quality.
- Prepared various test cases to test the functionality of the code in accordance to the governor’s limits.
- Involved in documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through to completion.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Script, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, CSS, Workflow Approvals, List Views, Email Templates, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards.