- About 6 years of experience as an Oracle Taleo Business Analyst while performing responsibilities of Recruitment and Onboarding as major responsibilities using tools like TCC, TEE and Taleo learn using Oracle Taleo (Version 14a, 14b, 15a & 15b) in collaboration with Avature.
- Efficient with the implementation of all the Taleo recruitment modules offered by Oracle Taleo like Taleo Enterprise Edition Recruiting, Taleo Business Edition Recruiting & Taleo Business Edition Talent Management while using the Oracle Clouds for data management and acquisition.
- Hands on experience in providing digital assistants to field candidates’ questions and help recruiters manage workflows along with adaptive Intelligence support to source better candidates and highlight best fit job and recruitment opportunities.
- Proficiency in implementation and maintenance of Industry - first integrations with LinkedIn to drive recruiter productivity and effectiveness.
- Exposure to tools helping drive the recruiting strategy forward with candidate experience using Oracle Talent Acquisition Cloud (formerly Taleo Enterprise Edition) while working with some of the biggest clients.
- Expertise in systems configuration, understanding all steps in the Taleo process, end user test, upgrades, and implementations while providing the Human Resources department with functional/technical leadership on the more advanced aspects of Taleo.
- Experienced with Oracle (OBIEE) Taleo deployments and supporting of Taleo Recruiting and Learn and troubleshot TCC Script issues with the assistance of Taleo Support and Technical resources.
- Proficiency in using report writing tools such as Business Objects, OBIEE, Crystal Reports, SAS or another report-writing software.
- Extensive experience in Configuration of Taleo Reports and Dashboards within OBIEE Reporting also experienced in working on the design of Functional Design Documents (FDDs) of all the absences.
- Experience on Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service training and implementation while working with business management, end users, SMEs throughout PMLC (Project Management Life Cycle) on requirements, testing and other project related activities.
- Experience in creating use cases, business flow charts, process workflow, data flow diagrams, user interface designs as part of project analysis and design phase.
- Functional Business experience in all phases of Implementations, Upgrades and supporting of Oracle fusion HCM and Taleo with complete Software Development Life Cycle implementation experience of Data Warehouse/ Data mart and Business Intelligence using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE), Oracle BI Apps, Enterprise wide Data Warehouse and Informatica Power Center.
- Experience in Implementing Taleo Learning Management System with single sign-on integration, configured site, uploaded online courses, manage users.
- Productive Knowledge of Taleo Recruiting, Taleo Onboarding, Taleo Learn, Taleo Performance, Taleo Connect Client (TCC), Business object /OBI reporting.
- Hands-on experience with Oracle HCM Benefit Cloud implementation - Payroll Calendars (3rd Party Payroll Model), Program Life Events.
- Experience on Taleo Recruitment and Onboarding technical support bank wide and Subject Matter Expert; mentor to Talent Acquisition team.
- Proficiency with SQL and PS/Query for reviewing data, troubleshooting and testing/validating source system data.
- Inherit working experience with various Microsoft Office applications like Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Project and Visio.
- Taleo learn
- Functional Requirement Document (FRD)
- Business Requirement Document (BRD)
- Non-Functional Requirement Document (NFRD)
- Business process flows
- Requirement Gathering
Confidential, ST. LOUIS, MO
- Implemented Taleo Enterprise Edition Recruiting module using Oracle Taleo Cloud features for building candidate - centric communication along with increasing ease in applications to give candidates the option to apply with their resume or their LinkedIn profile, with or without a cover letter and to incorporate quick assessment questions for fast sorting.
- Worked on successful implementation and integration of Taleo Recruiting via TCC (Taleo Connect Client) with offshore resources to develop and code solutions using a Taleo Connect Client.
- Utilized TEER (Taleo Enterprise Edition Recruiting) for Comprehensive recruitment by performing various functional tasks like Multichannel Sourcing, Configurable Workflows and Smarter Sourcing.
- Developed custom reports using Business Objects in Oracle-Taleo for leadership, human resources, and talent acquisition teams.
- Worked as an Interface between multiple cross-functional teams that includes IT, HR business, InfoSec, Taleo consultants and purchasing.
- Enabled HCM Coexistence and integrated existing EBS Applications with hosted Oracle Fusion HCM.
- Implemented aspects of Fusion HCM functionality against business requirements as part of the development of a template Fusion Applications HCM implementation approach.
- Collaborated with international human resources leadership and talent management technical team to implement Taleo recruiting software in EMEA region.
- Configured system (Taleo Recruiting) based on documented requirements and perform tests as needed.
- Created Business Specific Reports in OBIEE, sample reports being: Applicant Tracking Reports, Offer Reports, OFCCP Audit Reports, Compliance Reports.
- Led associates in configuration decisions for Recruiting and Transitions modules and worked on Performance Management, Pre-hire, On-boarding, Manager Evaluation, Succession Planning reports.
- Developed Reports/Dashboards using OBIEE front end (OBIEE Presentation Services) and created Reports using different views like table, pivot, narrative, filter, compound etc. based on the requirement and provided recorded and live training for end-users and involved in Taleo Recruiting, Taleo Reporting (Business Objects), etc.
- Integrated HCM/HR modules with Taleo cloud services and Oracle cloud Fusion HCM.
- Generated Taleo Connect Client (TCC) scripts to import data into Taleo as well as exporting data from Taleo for managing the end-user support of Recruiters, Recruiting Coordinators, Hiring Managers, Executives and stakeholders while building partnership with vendors and Taleo passport partners with integrations and configurations.
- Developed innovative solutions using Oracle E-Business Suite for various Cloud/Fusion HCM business requirements.
- Maintained integrations between Oracle/Taleo Recruiting and internal/external partners including background check, assessment, tax credit, CRM, and virtual interview.
- Enabled recruiters, employees, and candidates to share jobs across hundreds of social networks with the help of Oracle Taleo Recruiting Cloud Service.
- Maintained all relevant dates, statuses and candidate information in the Applicant Tracking System (Taleo) and Case Management system.
- Developed custom reports using Business Objects in Oracle-Taleo for leadership, human resources, and talent acquisition teams using SQL queries.
- Assisted in ad-hoc projects within the Taleo Enterprise Application; (i.e.; service pack/new version release, new feature/product roll-out, etc.).
- Facilitated requirements gathering sessions as well as oversee UAT for Taleo enhancements and modifications.
- Worked closely with Talent Management leadership and HR leadership on strategic planning, projects and prioritization efforts.
Confidential, SEATTLE, WA
Taleo Business Analyst
- Implemented TBER (Taleo Business Edition Recruiting) modules for Sourcing right people by Leverage recruitment, marketing, and employee referrals to source talent, provide end-to-end recruiting, and streamline employee onboarding and using LinkedIn, Facebook, and RSS feeds to expand sourcing strategies and building relationships with potential candidates.
- Utilized TBER for fastening the productivity by Improving Recruiter Efficiency and Requisition Management and Creating an onboarding experience that confirms a new hire's decision to work for the client and reflects clients’ company brand and culture while guiding them through tasks, compliance, and data requests with ease.
- Trained managers and the executive team on requisition and candidate approvals and workflow processes along with implementation and utilization of Oracle HCM/HRMS with Taleo cloud base services.
- Setup and configured Fusion HR, Talent Management (Performance, Goal & Profile Management & Payroll along with facilitating requirements gathering sessions as well as oversee UAT for Taleo enhancements and modifications.
- Worked on Requirement analysis, Designed and implemented custom business intelligence solutions (Metadata and Dashboards/Reports) using the Siebel / Oracle Business Intelligence (OBI) Analytics platform.
- Maintained integrations between Oracle/ Taleo Recruiting and internal/external partners including background check, assessment, tax credit, CRM, and virtual interview.
- Gathered requirements and conducted needs assessments for stakeholders for system optimization and system replacement evaluations.
- Improved the quality of client workforce, help employees develop career paths, and create actionable development plans with Oracle Taleo Enterprise Cloud Service while successfully creating all the initial reports for the Taleo project go-live using OBIEE, after minimal training.
- Performed training to client-side administrators both on Recruiting/Onboarding/Learn as well as TCC and compared and reported the features, functionalities and limitations between Oracle HCM and Oracle Taleo.
- Automated HR Reports in Oracle Fusion/Taleo, transforming Data into Excel and Access, Presenting Analysis in PowerPoint.
- Worked cross-functionally with IT and LOB teams to ensure effective execution of Oracle HCM software such as Oracle HCM Fusion & Taleo Applications.
- Provided Solution Design across the breadth of the Taleo Recruiting & Transitions cloud and led Full Life Cycle implementation while integrating Taleo with other applications such as internal vendor systems.
- Developed architecture diagram for Taleo Integrations with downstream systems by utilizing Taleo for requisition management, applicant tracking, offer, onboarding and reporting.
- Gathered requirements and coordinated branding file updates with Taleo team and external vendors and conducted product discovery sessions with technical team to plan incremental releases of Taleo application and delivered information using Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) and Oracle Noetix as a reporting software.
- Developed Functional and Technical Designs and related documents, current and future state process maps, gap analysis document.
- Maintained data integrity in Taleo by running quarterly audits on the requisition life cycle and provided instructions on proper cleanup in the system.
- Assisted in configuration and maintenance of HR Systems - Supporting Oracle EBS, HCM Cloud, Taleo, Learning Management.
- Tested, troubleshot and analyzed Taleo for current package and service upgrades, adding and configuring new functionality as it became available.
Confidential, LAS VEGAS, NV
Business Model Analyst
- Coordinated the efforts of the Business analyst team as well User Interface team to ensure efficient and timely delivery of the documentation.
- Worked directly with the Project Manager to manage project scope, managing deliverables, updating BA Dashboard.
- Conducted JAD sessions, user interviews, and detailed research requirement meetings to capture the requirements and prepare BRD.
- Created Use Cases to document the throughput of the project from estimation to final design and delivery.
- Managed change control log and version control documents to avoid confusion and avoid documentation gaps.
- Assured timely delivery of various documents BRD, Wireframes, MS Visio Source files, Content etc. To the development team.
- Delivered all key documentation for the above including Business Case, BRD, FRD, Use cases, Business Rules, Process flows
- Framed a detailed agenda for JAD and facilitated JAD sessions between the various teams involved in the development of the application
- Performed in depth GAP analysis on the requirements, identified the gaps, and documented the GAP analysis reports.
- Worked in Agile sprint activities such as daily Stand up/scrum meetings, User Stories and Sprint Planning.
- Interacted with Software development team and Business users as a liaison in helping developers to understand the business requirements, Functional requirements BRD, FRD thereby ensuring the proposed applications complies with the business specifications.
- Utilized corporation developed Agile SDLC methodology and Used Scrum Work Pro and Microsoft Office software to perform required job functions.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and segregated them into high level and low - level Use Cases, Activity Diagrams or State Chart Diagrams using Rational Rose according to UML methodology thus defining the Business Process Models.
- Used MS Visio for Process modeling, Process mapping and Business Process flow diagrams.
- Performed requirements modeling and develop analysis diagrams, activity diagrams, sequence diagrams, state diagrams, data models, and use-case realizations using RUP tools in Agile.
- Designed and implemented basic SQL queries for QA Testing and Report / Data Validation.
- Conducted one to one interview with Portfolio Manager to gather Business Requirements and was involved in the documentation of Business Requirement Documents.
- Published and distributed the client project summary report, project risk and issues report, project milestones report, project baseline/post baseline report, project dashboard and scorecard report.