- Overall 10 plus years of experience in Information Technology and around 7 years on (BI) SAP BusinessObjects projects. Accomplished BI projects in last few years in and as a Senior SAP BusinessObjects / Crystal Enterprise Administrator / Production support and Platform Architect.
- Initiated in Business Intelligence area as a SAP BusinessObjects reporter and moved to development, keeping a straight upward graph in my career, today serving Business Intelligence world as a Sr. SAP BusinessObjects Administrator/Production Support, Platform Architect and advancing as a Team Lead.
- Profound experience using SAP BusinessObjects components for Installation, configuration, modification, optimization, migration, applying fixes, patches, monitoring services, disaster recovery, backups, supporting and trouble shooting of various BI (SAP BusinessObjects and Crystal Enterprise) components such as CCM, CMC, CMS, Infoview, Supervisor, Reporter, Crystal Enterprise, Designer, Business View Manager, WEB I, Dashboard Manager, Performance Manager, Report Conversion Tool and Broadcast Agent.
- Worked on various SAP BusinessObjects versions 3.x, 4.x, 5.x, 6.x, XI, XIR2 and XIR 3.3 mainly on Oracle and Windows environment.
- Experience creating technical documentation, mentoring users, giving best practices advice, creating basic trouble shooting documentation related to the environment and resolving day to day issues.
- Strong client - facing consulting skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts to business and technical decision makers, professionals and stakeholders.
- Experience in designing and implementing Star-Schema and ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) Process. Experience in writing procedures, packages, triggers and functions. Involved in Database design, System design, Testing, Documentation, Implementation and Tuning SQL statements, and preparing pseudo code for development using tools such as Erwin, Vision Drawing, SQL Lab and SQL Station.
- Designer /Report/SupervisorVer 3.0/ 4.x/5.x/6.0/6.5/XI (11)/XIR2 (11.5), XI R4.0 Data Integrator, Web Intelligence ver-2.x/6x,, CMC, CCM, Business view Manager, Infoview, Import Wizard, Publisher, Report conversion tool, Dashboard Manager, Performance, Manager, Broadcast Agent, Document Agent Server, Crystal report, Crystal Enterprise ver 9,10 and hands on experience supporting Data Integrator.
- BOSDK (Developer Suite Ver-5.1) and Web-I-SDK
- Data Integrator and Informatica (Power CenterRT)
- Oracle7.x/8.x/9i,10g,11, DB2, MS-SQL Server ver 7.0/2000/2003 , 2008 and Teradata Database ver 4.0/5.0.
- Platinum ERWin
- Windows XP, Windows NT/2000/2003 SP2 and win 2008, MAC OS X (Client), UNIX (HP and Sun Solaris).
Sr. BusinessObjects Administrator
- Promoting codes in all the environments
- Troubling shooting issues
- Resolving issues applying patches, fixes and services packs
- Testing and validating service packs, patches and fixes
- Migrating content along with/without security from old version to new
- Creating security model in new environments
- Adding and deleting users
- Working with Business Objects Support team on open cases
- Run and schedule batch reports in APOS on Weekly basis
- Creating technical documentation for end users and technical staff
- Give presentation on new approach be it security or environment related
- Train my backup on daily administration tasks to prepare them during my absence
- Participate in new project related work. Assign and take work ownership
Business Objects Admin/Implementer
- This was an Implementation and migration project. I was primarily responsible for migration of the reports and users from prior version to new 3.3 and to create brand new security structure in XIR 3.3. Creation of users, group, folders, categories, defining access level for admin, group and for all level of business.
- Analysis BI work, Smooth roll out of new tool or upgrade. Team work balance. Vendor evaluation, Project future tasks, setup work shops, participation in BI meeting for future product assessment, Guiding Admin and other team members