- Dedicated young professional with excellent math and analytical skills. Has a strong understanding of technology and advanced tools in MS Office, SAP, and RSA Archer. Possesses an understanding of Accounting, Third Party Risk, and Information Security protocols. Quick learner who acquired administrative/engineering experience with RSA Archer. Applies friendly and attentive interpersonal skills to customers, interdepartmental or external.
Business Risk & Control Associate
- Design Test Scripts for Process Owners, and assist in System Integration Testing, as well as organizing User Acceptance Testing for multiple application
- Created formal documentation for Policies and Processes
- Organized and Coordinated meetings between Development and Process owners to ensure accurate PRDs, and testing strategies
- Help ensure proper controls are incorporated into each process
- Functioned as the RSA Archer specialist for the Platform Services team while Testing and assisting with the deployment and implementation of new Information Security Risk Platform
- Organize and coordinated appropriate testing documentation, including but not limited to Traceability Matrices, Test Case trackers, and Change logs
- Design Test Scripts for Process Owners, and assist in System Integration Testing, as well as organizing User Acceptance Testing
- Developed prototypes within Development Environments, and assisted Development team on tracking and remediating defects
RSA Archer Administrator
- Completed RSA Archer Admin II training.
- Currently function as Administrator, Architect, and Business Analyst for RSA Archer. Experience included but not limited to Architecture, Design & Implementation of customized Advanced Workflows, and end to end installations of Use Cases and Applications/Questionnaires.
- Installed and on boarded BCP Use cases, and fully developed a customized Advanced Workflow for VMO requests.
- Able to use customized reports, dashboards, workspaces, and mail - merge functionality to better present information.
- Able to research error logs to determine back-end issues, and experience with Data Feed functionality.
Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Uses of MS Excel included Pivot Tables and VLOOKUP to create statements and organize overdue unpaid ticket information needed to retrieve payment or locate a needed adjustment, macros to streamline repetitive tasks, and Index/Match formulas to distribute and organize information
- SAP experience including but is not limited to creating orders/statements, applying payments/adjustments, creating adjustments, modifying customer records, investigating data collation, viewing contracts/equipment & storage records, and a strong overall understanding of the document flow
- Managed a portfolio of accounts building a strong rapport with many customers/districts as the direct line of contact for customers with billing issues
- Heavily involved with training new employees as well as a member of the Policies & Procedures committee