- Over 5+ years of experience administering Salesforce.com Unlimited level applications
- Over 12 years Experience as Systems Analyst within sales environment.
- Team oriented with supervisory experience and excellent leadership qualities.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills with great attention to detail.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvement and suggests enhancements to support business efficiency objectives.
- Committed to executing “win - win” business transactions by exceeding corporate goals while ensuring a satisfied customer, both internally and externally.
- Maximizes accuracy and profitability of decisions with strong planning and project management skills.
- Proficient in time management with ability to multi-task projects to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
Software: Salesforce.com, Data Loader, CRM Fusion (Demand Tools & People Import), Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Visio/Project/Outlook), Lotus Notes, Cognos, MicroStrategy, MS Sharepoint, Peregrine Remote Management System, Unicenter Ticket System, RFP Express, Adobe Acrobat, ACT
Graphic Design Software: Microsoft Publisher, Adobe Photoshop, Org Plus, SmartDraw
Operating & Database Systems: Windows 7/XP/2000/98/95, Windows NT Server, Novell, AS400 Systems
Certifications, Training & Workshops: Salesforce.com ADM 201, Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument (HBDI) - Whole Brain Thinking, Project Management, Team Building and Management, Sales 101, eCommerce, Business Ethics and Communications, Franklin Covey courses Writing Advantage, Presentation Advantage, 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, and What Matters Most
Salesforce.com Integration Support Analyst / Administrator
- Worked with external consultants and developers to implement CRM system from Siebel On Demand to Salesforce.com and identify gaps between business needs and standard Salesforce.com functionality.
- Evaluated and documented business processes for the purpose of translating information from Siebel On Demand to Salesforce.com.
- Documented business requirements and specifications for Casino, Agency and Direct Sales divisions, while distinguishing between needs and wants for implementation to Salesforce.com. Drafted business specifications for the implementation of Salesforce.com and initiated analysis and design for future additions to NCL CRM Systems and processes.
- Worked with IT, Sales, and Operations departments to analyze data, strategize and leverage the enterprise CRM.
- Collected and translated user requirements into workable programming modules to maximize software utilization. Participated in strategy sessions, analyze workshops to determine SFDC objectives, recommend priorities and solutions for short and long term planning.
- Provided assistance for Implementation Strategy and Data Migration planning and execution. Performed quality assurance by validating information, processes and program changes created by others on team.
- Created custom User Support case object to support and assist end users with troubleshooting and issue resolve within Salesforce.com (which included workflows, email templates approvals and notifications).
- Created reports, dashboards and customized views in Salesforce.com for all object areas.
- Assisted with Casino Customer Portal Events and loading of campaign member lists as well as quality assurance and error clean-up.
- Assisted with end user training and transition to Salesoforce.com; and ensured consistency of usage conventions, as well as compliance with best practices and integrity of data.
Confidential, Weston, FL
- Team Lead in the ongoing day-to-day administration of Salesforce.com including data maintenance and integrity, custom applications built on the platform, end user training, and troubleshooting to ensure efficient and effective utilization of Salesforce.com for over 150+ users in Sales and Marketing.
- Administered the Salesforce.com application, including system configuration, data setup, and ongoing maintenance, as well as effects of releases upgrades.
- Provided full circle support from Campaigns, Leads, Contacts, Accounts, Opportunities, and Customer Contracts as well as managing and maintaining Products and Pricebooks for two sales divisions, monitoring of Chatter groups, files and activity, creation and management of Content libraries and public and private email templates, configurations of Mobile and Connect for Lotus Notes / Outlook, and Offline.
- Maintained Salesforce security through a Private organizational model, including roles, profiles, sharing rules, permission sets, workflows, approvals, public groups and account and sales teams.
- Implemented new enhancements including the creation of custom objects, fields, page layouts, record types, validation rules, and formulas through a custom Change Request approval object within the Salesforce.com platform.
- Deep understanding of Salesforce reporting solutions to turn business requirements into meaningful and insightful reports and dashboards, and provide insight into data quality, sales pipeline, user adoption, penetration metrics and KPI’s.
- Managed all new user set-ups and deactivations, to include transferring ownership of accounts, contacts, opportunities, and leads.
- Troubleshoot and resolve daily issue requests through a custom HELP ticket system object within Salesforce.com for internal users; established relations and escalated operational problems and issues via case submission to our Salesforce Premier Support team.
- Managed and updated territory and account manager assignment changes, as well as lead assignment rules.
- Maintained the integrity of the system; monitor, troubleshoot and maintain system; analyze exception based events and develop proactive solutions.
- Developed training materials and documentation for SFDC users and maintained updated system documentation, policies and procedures.
- Coordinated and conducted new user and ongoing training sessions.
- Monitored data quality issues, using CRM Fusion Demand Tools to dedupe duplicate records during weekly and monthly system audits to maintain data integrity.
- Imported, Updated and Mass Transferred and/or Deleted data records in Salesforce.com using Data Loader and CRM Fusion software such as People Import and Demand Tools.
- Assisted in the development of a technology roadmap, setting direction and internal promotion of the Salesforce platform.
- Served as Commission Analyst for (2) sales divisions; compiled and calculated monthly commissions for several sales compensation plans for payroll purposes and generating related accounting accruals. Worked closely with VP of Sales Operations, Sales Management and Accounting to ensure new plans, policy guides and incentives were implemented correctly and commissions are paid accurately.
- Created custom Compensation object within Salesforce to calculate, track and report commissions of over 65+ sales representatives, based upon closed-won opportunities that linked into quota calculations and summarized monthly payouts.
- Directly supported front-line sales representatives and managers by answering questions and addressing concerns with compensation plans or with individual accounts.
- Provided forecasting and analysis of commission expenses under varying performance scenarios and provide related analytical support for the Finance, Accounting and Payroll departments. Compiled monthly accrual reports for bonus compensation analysis and reporting for the Pre-Sales Consultant teams.
- Regularly provided coaching, mentoring, guidance and training to less-experienced team analysts and administrators.
- Assisted ad-hoc with RFP compilation and generation and back-up for coordination of Sales Meetings, Events and Executive Visits.
Confidential, Hollywood, FL
- Accomplished credit and risk analyst proficient in full cycle merchant boarding role from financial analysis to contract review and processing.
- Perform extensive due diligence reviews and summarized credit analysis reports on all contract package deals (Marketing Credits, Marketing Services & RCR Cash Loans) with commercial customers to determine high level risk accounts.
- Analyzes and evaluates customer credit and financial information to provide underwriting reports with determined risk for management review and approval, utilizing D&B Risk Assessment Manager & Public Records, Kroll Factual Data, iLien (searching for UCC liens & competitor relationships), internal AS400 database search review for existing or prior company related history and performance, etc.
- Appointed Contract Entry Specialist to train team members to perform and execute merchant boarding functions in AS400 database for Universal Rep role, as well as liaison to sales force in implementing contract packages and conveying processes and procedures.
- Top performer who organized daily priorities and balanced work queues to meet and exceed 48 hour risk review assessment and 14 day contract processing and merchant boarding cycle time.
- Ensures accuracy in evaluations to determine risks, uncover issues, and project concerns to eliminate exposure or impact on company revenue.
- Provides assistance and thorough follow-up to resolve any issues by communicating and working jointly with sales and legal departments to achieve a successful and timely contract package.
Sales Operations Analyst
- Analysis of all new and renewal account boarding to ensure profitability of revenue in accordance with managed volume contract expectations.
- Assisted with compilation and revision roll-out of sales commission plans.
- Generated reporting for partner exclusion and merchant deletions on all accounts.
- Alignment of merchant and member value propositions to capitalize on profit for merchant and member.
- Generated reporting and database analysis for Hotel division within Salesforce.com (briefly, as division was terminated).
- Identification and quick resolution of problems and inconsistencies within processes and procedures.
- Worked with Business Development in balancing mitigation on accounts to ensure benefit for partner exposure and member rewards.
- Development, design and publisher of Monthly Sales Newsletter. Participated on task force, providing input of expertise on kick-off and initial set up of internal company-wide newsletter “The Inside Dish”.
- Responsible for all web, marketing, tradeshow lead/prospect tracking and vendor referral program.
- Provided administrative support to Vice President of Sales Operations and nationwide sales force, developing organizational and operational policy metrics for department.