- As a Supply Chain Professional with an excellent record of success as SCM APO specialist for more than 7 years, I am keen to secure a new challenging role within an organization that will utilize my expertise in APO system and business acumen in Supply Chain Management, So that I contribute to the essentials of the supply chain & help achieve customer service targets.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- SAP APO Implementation/Rollout
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Sales and Operation Planning
- Demand Forecasting
- Inventory optimization
- Deployment Planning
- Business Analysis & Process Mapping
- Consumer Goods and Services
- Change & Transition Management
- On & Offshore Team Leadership
- Supply Chain Improvement/Assessment
- Global Available to Promise
Confidential - Eaglewood, New Jersey
Senior Associate Consultant-Supply Chain
- Integration of APO & ECC.
- Demand Planning—Univariate Forecasting, Promotion Planning, Like Modeling- Phase in/Phase Out, Integration with BW, Realignment.
- Detailed knowledge of APO SNP related master data like PPM/PDS, Quota arrangement, product, location, transportation lanes, resources, vendor etc.
- Global Available to Promise: - Basic ATP, Advanced ATP checks and configuration.
- Planning Area administration that includes knowledge of Storage Bucket Profile, MPOS (Master Panning Object Structure), Planning areas, Planning books, Data views, Planning bucket Profile, Advanced macros, SNP/DP Interactive planning, Extraction of Data from Planning book to BW cubes, Data Extraction from Cube to Planning Area.
- Planning with optimizer- Optimizer profiles, Cost profiles, relevant master data, log interpretation, result analysis, COPT10 Parameters.
- Planning with Heuristic- Low level code determination, Capacity Leveling.
- Planning with CTM- Capable to Match.
- Safety Stock Planning in SNP.
- SNP Deployment and Transport Load Builder.
- Job schedule modeling using Process chains and CPS tool.
- Trained in SAP IBP- Sales & Operational Planning and Demand Management.
- Project Lead for DP, SNP, GATP and PP Modules.
- Prototyping solutions to Business, create functional designs, create and execute test scripts and provide post go live support.
- Handle day to day service requests and incidents raised by Supply Chain Users and address them through satisfaction
- Create and implement change requests via standard approval process.
- Worked to reduce the run time of the overall Planning run in coordination with SAP.
- Implemented Time Phased Safety Stock Planning with CTM in single run, with SR demands in Live- cache.
- Designed CTM results Publish Process to ECC.
- Implemented Design interface from LPI system to APO to have accurate work-in-progress information for Raw Materials- A key Input for CTM Planning Run.
- Conducted APO SNP/DP Training for Project team members to cross train them in SNP Module. The efforts were recognized for the same.
- Part of HANA upgrade team. Responsible for changes and testing of various business objects.
- Developed work instructions to perform Sanity checks and regression testing to cover all major system health check points and key business processes.
- Developed reports to check the accuracy of demand plan before being planned by CTM Planning Engine.
Supply chain consultant
- Coordinated development teams and engaged with key stakeholders up to senior level to report progress, mitigate BAU issues.
- Involved in the creation of Info objects, Info cubes, Info sources, Info packages, Master Planning Object, Structure, Planning areas, Planning books, Data views, Statistical forecast profiles, Storage Bucket profile and Planning Bucket Profile for monthly buckets and the related Activities, Batch jobs, Variants and Background jobs.
- Weekly CVC Realignment & execution.
- Weekend planning run monitoring including Process chains execution, past forecast deletion, demand plan creation & transfer to SNP.
- Planning area consistency check for Planning area, Planning books and Time series.
- Performed data transfers between R/3, APO, BW and live cache.
- Performing CIF and CCR activities.
Supply chain consultant
- Lead regional and global business unit planning teams to implement, maintain and enhance the current business processes for APO Rollouts using Global template.
- Implemented the Optimizer functionality to the Home and Personal care division.
- Customize and Set up regional business scenarios using Sub-Contracting, Purchasing, Interchangeability and MRP Area.
- Proactively analyze complex data to identify business problems.
- Introduce deployment and TLB planning with SAP APO in export planning scenario.
- Perform fit gap analysis to identify opportunities to improve planning process post APO implementation for Confidential America region.
- Achieved more than 90 % reduction in CIF failures by leading initiative, investigating error and helping Business fix master data, transaction data errors.
- Done risks analysis associated with various operational activities and provided suggestions to mitigate the same. Like outage mitigation planning, developing standard work instructions which minimize the risk of an activity.
- Implementation of standard subcontracting process. Reduced complexity of the supply chain design.
- Lead the initiative of obsolete master data reduction from the system. Improving the system health.