- A talented, dynamic, trilingual Application Developer with strong expertise in application development, testing, and team collaboration. Adept at multiple programming languages, applications, and databases.
Applications: Salesforce, Oracle Siebel CRM, OBIEE, Tableau, Power BI, Informatica PowerCenter, SAP Data Services, Oracle Data Integrator, SSIS, Oracle GoldenGate, FirstLogic Data Quality, AWS, Azure, UiPath, TIBCO, IBM WebSphere, SoapUI.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, SAP HANA, MySQL
SALESFORCE INTEGRATION/MIGRATION ENGINEER
- Work on entire life cycle of the Salesforce migration project, gathering the requirements and planning the design, through the implementation phase. Code the transformation and follow good attributes of data migration.
- Analyze and evaluate report and information requirements for end - users. Build reports, dashboard and leverage folder security to grant access to user groups. Work on business intelligence technologies using SAP Data Service and Tableau.
- Develop and maintain implementation of Salesforce and integration with various business systems. Analyze, architect and update Salesforce that will solve business problems. Integrating Salesforce via Salesforce API and external systems.
- Design, developing and deploying public and private API using enterprise integration patterns and frameworks. Coding, unit testing and code review phases of project life cycle. Experience with HTTP APIs and RESTful web services.
- Demonstrate strong experience with Salesforce data models/elements and administration. Work with DBA to create data access for BI solutions. Design and code integration solution for Salesforce and Datawarehouse systems.
- Configuration and administration of Salesforce, building lightning apps and pages using app manager builder. Create approval process, process builder and workflow. Setup configure security around records, fields and objects.
- Create and maintain source-target data movement specification and lead data integration projects to migrate data to the Cloud.
SENIOR APPLICATION DEVELOPER
- Provided development, administration and production support for Oracle Siebel CRM Call Center applications. Worked on designing, coding, and testing new and enhanced business functionalities. Used Siebel Tools, EIM, EAI, Workflow, Siebel eScript, Business Services, Web Service to design and implement business change requests and enhancements.
- Supported monthly CRM releases. Created and modified business objects, applets, views, and screens and adapt business components, fields, joins, links, business component user properties, drilldowns, and visibility configuration using Siebel tools. Developed business services, server & browser scripts according to business requirements. Designed and developed EAI processes using VBC, EBC, IO, workflow and business services.
- Implemented and supported full-cycle upgrade on Siebel application from 7.8 to 8.1. Conducted CRM application troubleshooting, performance tuning, software upgrade, installation and security administration.
- Collaborated with integration team to integrate data between Siebel and other systems using batch component Informatica ETL and Realtime component TIBCO.
- Developed CRM data archiving strategy using Informatica ETL. Supplied administration and support for Informatica server and batch jobs. Worked with Informatica Power Center components Source Analyzer, Data warehousing designer, Mapping & Mapplet Designer, and Transformation Designer.
- Designed, developed and deployed dashboards, answers, and reports using OBIEE. Supported nightly batch from CRM to OBIEE using DAC. Interface with business analysts and project managers to analyze business requirements and translate them to technical specifications.
- Configured and administered Salesforce.com enterprise editions. Maintained and customized Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions.
- Provided technical solutions to design and implement workflow policies, assignment manager, repeating components, subsystems, and runtime events. Monitored server components and analyze task logs to troubleshoot issues.
- Demonstrated leadership and trained staff in CRM concepts and architecture.
- Heavily involved in all aspects of solution delivery including requirements capturing, creating functional user cases, designing modules, supporting application and transferring knowledge within IT.
- Held business meetings and presentations to demonstrate functional/technical design solutions through solution walk-through.
- Documented system designs, development processes, and functions to improve knowledge management and information sharing.
- Offered development and production support for iCON based on Siebel 7.7 Finance applications
- Worked with backend team to integrate data between Siebel and other systems using EIM and Informatica ETL processes.
- Wrote technical design specifications and packaged the migration code and release notes for production deployment.