- Total I.T experience of around 9 years, involved in various activities like Analyst, Application Development, Maintenance, Enhancements, Product trainings and Production Support.
- Experience in Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Gathering, Documenting, Analysis, Development, Testing and Support
- Knowledge of Implementation of Standards like ANSI, EDIFACT, HIPAA, XML, Flat file, CSV, IDOC.
- Worked on different EDI Products like Gentran Integration Suite, Sterling B2B Integrator, EDIFECS Spec Builder, OpenText MFT, Axway MFT, IBM VAN, SPS Commerce, etc.
- Worked on WMS Upgrades and Migration Projects.
- Configured various communication protocols and encryption tools like FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, AS2, SSH, SSL, VAN
- Strong knowledge on Retail Supply chain transactions, Health Care EDI Transactions and HIPAA standards
- Experience on claim processing and EDI transactions 835,837,834,270,271,997,999
- Very good knowledge on Transactions like 810, 820, 824, 830,846, 850, 855, 856, 860, 940, 945,947,204,210, 214, 315
- Excellent experience in performing mapping from X12 (standard) to application format and Vice Versa
- Hands on experience using defect tracking tools like Quality Center, JIRA
- Excellent business knowledge, ability to work under pressure and good interpersonal skills.
Tools: EDIFECS Spec Builder, Gentran 6.0, Gentran Integration Suite, Sterling B2B Integrator, Sterling File Gateway, Axway MFT, Opentext GXS MFT, IBM VAN, SPS Commerce,CLEO
EDI Standards: ANSI X12, HIPAA, TRADACOMS, EDIFACTS.
Database: SQL Server 2005/2008, Oracle 9i/10g, DB2, SAP.
Connectivity Tools: AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTPS, Autosys Batch
Repository: GITHUB, Confluence, BOX, SharePoint, Lucid chart
Others: Service Now, Version One, JIRA, Shell scripting, Linux
Functionality: Order management process, Supply chain processes, WMS and 3PL
Sr. EDI B2B Analyst/ Developer
- Involved in gathering Business Requirements and developed Functional Design Specification documents.
- Gathered production sample data of various partners, customers and created Data analysis sheets specific to each transaction set.
- Developed vendor specific and Customer specific maps.
- Implemented new EDI transactions and performed end to end testing
- Performed monitoring and debugging of the halted/interrupted processes to maintain SI Servers.
- Provided support in Order Management process such as Order to Cash (OTC) and worked closely with all teams that involve in order processing, fulfillment, shipment, Invoicing, Collections and Credit Management.
- Monitored the data flow and transmission related issues in communication channels
- Involved in production support, trouble - shooting the day to day issues of the application.
- Coordinated with SAP and Oracle functional teams in troubleshooting and also maintained partner profiles, condition records, EDPAR on day to day basis.
- Migrated vendors from 3rd party gateway to sterling B2B Integrator. Involved in creating Envelopes, Trading Partner set up, Update Business Process and maintained Code list tables for newly migrated vendors.
- Configured Mailboxes established connections with multiple trading partners using different protocols like FTP, HTTP, HTTPS and routed data into multiple internal systems and vice versa.
- Involved in creating maps in Sterling Map editor for newly migrated Vendors and created test cases for testing.
- Implemented new maps of different EDI standards such as ANSI X12, EDIFACTS, XML based on requirements.
- Worked closely with testing team in reviewing the test cases, test plans, test strategy.
- Created test scenario’s and tested all trading partners transactions in different phases of testing such as Unit Testing, Integration testing, User Acceptance Testing.
- Worked closely with SAP related modules such as SAP SD, MM and FI and expertise in order processing, partner profile set up, assigning users to workflow, update EDPAR table entries, maintain customer master, reprocess orders, deliveries and Invoices from SAP.
- Expertise on EDI related SAP transaction codes like we20, we05, we02, we09, va03, vl02n, vf02, vv11, vv12, vv21, vv22, vv31, vv32, se16, bd87,me23n, xd03,cmod and voe4.
- Performed monitoring and debugging of data flow and maintained through documentation of business level changes.
- Worked on different transactions such as 850, 855, 856, 860, 865, 810, 820, 824, 832, 844, 845, 852, 867, 870 940, 943, 944, 945, 997 and 999.
Environment: Sterling B2B Integrator, EDIFECS, Axway, Oracle SQL, SAP ECC, Linux Shell Scripting, GITHUB
- Gathered Business Requirements and developed System Requirements Specification, System Design Specification
- Experience with SAP Modules and IDOCs
- Involved in setting up of new trading partners.
- Created new maps and Setting up of trading partners as per the requirements for the company.
- Prepared Implementation guides using EDIFECS Spec Builder.
- Developed several maps like 810,830,856,850,855 etc
- Modified maps to convert from X12 to Application and Application to X12
- Configured Adapters to connect to Oracle database and SAP System.
- Migrated from JD Edwards to SAP system and developed changes in maps to accommodate this.
- Created Custom tables in Oracle for SI purpose.
- Monitored daily Incoming and Outgoing EDI transactions for day to day tracking
- Coordinating with transportation and logistics team and following lean principles
- Estimate and forecast expenses allocated to the team and setting up budgets for the upcoming quarter.
- Liaised with teams in Business, Team leads and PMs in global offices for various operations.
- Worked with internal / external stakeholders in gathering requirements for day to day operations.
- Interpreted customer business needs and translate them into application requirements.
- Prepared Mapping Requirements Specifications for transactions
- Involved in creating of unit test cases for EDI Transactions
- Worked closely with testing team in reviewing the test cases, test plans, test strategy.
- Developed maps in Gentran server and automated transactions based on business requirements using UNIX shell scripting.
- Worked on configuring different trading partner profiles of different communication protocols such as FTP, SFTP, AS2 and HTTPS in GIS.
- Developed new maps to convert client’s proprietary formats to EDI ANSI x12 and EDIFACT.
- Reverse Engineered and documented maps logic
- Migrated maps from Visual Mapper/AI Mapper to SI Map Editor.
- Monitored the failure of inbound and outbound translation documents.
- Sent the daily invoice reports and failure reports.
- Created envelopes and checked-in maps into the UAT and Testing.
- Worked on EDI Transactions like 810, 850, 856, 940,997,999,210, 214, 315
- Created new mailboxes for various trading partners and set the communication for different trading partners.
- Set up various communication protocols - FTP, HTTP, SMTP and AS2 with trading partners for exchanging the EDI documents with digital signature.
- Monitored the work queue and sent failure reports to the corresponding EDI coordinator.
- Involved in the testing of SI maps developed based on the test cases and test data provided by the customer.
- Handled production support activities like customer day to day issue resolution, checking servers, monitor the first sets of transactions after the projects are moved into production
- Analyzed existing reports and defined business requirements and business process flows
- Conducted sessions with PM, SMEs; facilitated interviews with end users to collect business requirements.
- Communicated with Business team to gather business requirements and automated/integrated the partners in current EDI cycle.
- Worked with vendors and suppliers for contractual agreements
- Executing operational reports using dashboards and presenting it to the management team for improving performance and efficiency.
- Interfacing with Airlines, Ocean, Railroad related carriers, supporting drop ship.
- Coordinated with warehouse management teams and DC operations for day to day product shipments
- Addresses various internal and external queries and concerns regarding shipments, billing, status, services, carriers and remittance advise.
- Developing Gentran maps for the HIPAA transactions like 837P, 837D, 837I, 834,835, 270, 271, 276 and 277 using Trusted link iSeries
- Deploying developed maps in Environments.
- Involved in creating maps for ANSI X12, FLAT file
- Creating and maintaining the trading partner profile
- Testing the maps as per the requirements.
- Developed EDI Specifications using EDISIM and EDIFECS according to partner requirements
- Creating Test case and Test data for EDI vs Manual Paper Transactions
- Analyzing Loading business rules and coordinating with inbound & outbound teams to understand.
- Worked together with the clients to gather and freeze the requirements for the elements of different transactions in the excel document.
- Provide support to Trading Partner Transmission issues.
- Troubleshoot Connectivity issues and documented resolution.
- Monitored and maintained daily Production files and worked on Support on rotation.
- Compiled EDI Daily Report for Management.
- Documented Systems, trained Production Support users.