Operating Systems: Windows 3.0 to Windows 8, UNIX, Banyan Vines, Windows Server 2000 - 2008
Software: Lotus Smart Suite, Lotus Notes, dBase, FoxPro, Clipper, Microsoft Office 95-2007, Monarch and Monarch Data Pump, Business Objects XI -3.1, Crystal Reports XI- CR-11, Xcelsius 2008, MS SQL 2003-2008, Oracle 11g, Oracle's Work Order Asset Management (WAM) along with Oracle's Customer Care and Billing (CC&B) and Microsoft Dynamics GP
Hardware: Built and repaired Compaq computers and servers, Comtrade computers, IBM PC 350’s and 750's and IBM RS6000. Installed and administered AS/400 170e. Upgraded motherboards, memory, hard drives, cd-roms and network cards.
- Planned, integrated or upgraded Business Objects Enterprise systems for customers in different industries.
- Converted and migrated business intelligence documents such as web, desktop intelligence reports, Crystal reports and any other repository content as needed.
- Created customized Crystal reports featuring business views, dynamic cascading prompts, drilldown summaries and linked sub - reports.
- Managed the activities of a team of six consultants on a ten (10) month, $1.6M engagement delivered on time and under budget.
- Managed technical staff of 13 that supports all external customers using Lotus/IBM Software in the North America Region.
- Improved the overall customer satisfaction rating from 36.7% to 96.8% in 6 months using my call background in report writing and programming to monitor and improve analyst performance.
- Created custom report tools to improve the skill based call routing to improve my department and the whole division.
- Reduced overall department facilities cost by $97K by eliminating excess telephone equipment charges.
- 11 weeks ahead of schedule built a fully trained, strong and cohesive technical team.
- Responsible for hiring, training the staff and the overall performance of the department.
Business Application Consultant
- Used high-level network troubleshooting skills to resolve installation and configuration issues with Aspect Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Reporting Software.
- Acted as a knowledge engineer, translating the customer’s business needs and requirements into call routing applications that defined their customer’s experience in their contact center, using Aspect Customer Relationship Management software solutions. Built call routing based on skill based routing matrixes. Responsible for planning, conducting Application Design workshops that defined the Oracle database for the customer’s Call Center (Informix database for release version 6).
- Responsible for implementing the database at the customer’s site, and providing training on call center control Software, Call Center real time and historical reporting software.
- Created custom historical reports. Responsible for the installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Aspect Call Center Software.
Support Operations Analyst/Aspect ACD Programmer
- Member of the Management team, responsible for management of the day-to-day operations of the Technical Support Call Center and responded to Supervisor Hunt calls. Responsible for the design, development, implementation, operation and maintenance of PC’s and Netware. Notes and NT servers and their integration into the Lotus/IBM WAN.
- Managed the maintenance and distribution of over $2,000,000 of equipment assets. Responsible for programming the divisions Automated Call Distribution (ACD) phone system, to accomplish skill based call routing of customer calls.
- Created custom view reports and real time monitoring screens to monitor and measure the call center’s service level activity and employee productivity. Served as technical resource to support analysts for resolving Lotus/IBM customer’s network issues with Lotus products.
Technical Support Engineer / Network Specialist
- Provided both telephonic and onsite technical support for Lotus products.
- Assisted both technical and non-technical customers to identify troubleshoot and resolve software and hardware issues in different networking environments.
- Specialized in multiple network operating platforms, Novel 3.x, 4,x, Banyan Vines, NT 3.51, 4.x and OS/2 LAN Server to better service Lotus/IBM corporate customers.