- Over 20 years IT experience across many business domains with increasing responsibilities
- Built a low - cost solution to rapidly pull in IQVIA Xponent Antibiotic data into our cloud data warehouse.
- Architected and administered multiple Multi-Node Qlik Sense implementations.
- Technical owner of over 15 applications in Pharmaceutical R&D.
- Designed and built application with a flexible and adaptable architecture, using Informatica and TSQL, to consume REST web services.
- Designed / built SSIS ETL package that loaded and transformed millions of rows data from external and internal sources each day.
- Years of Reporting / BI experience with Tableau, QlikView, QlikSense, SSRS, Crystal, Excel, Brio, WebFocus, MS Access.
- Single-handedly researched, documented and maintained ETL processes of an entire AIG division that had lost all of its IT employees.
- Saved 50% off the cost of the Vendor solution by building a custom Informatica/TSQL solution.
- Eliminated $240,000 in annual costs by delivering a custom built ETL solution that replaced existing solution with a ROI of less than a year.
- Influenced Archive department to change business process and use a custom built tool that reduced workload while eliminating data entry errors.
- Solid business analysis skills with experience interviewing, workshops, wireframes, process flows, data flows, use cases, user stories etc...
- Informatica Cloud
- SQL Server
- QlikView/Qlik Sense
- Data Warehouse
- Data Modeling
- Data Analysis
Director Data Warehousing and Business Analytics
- Architect and implement Data Warehousing, data marts, data modeling/integrations, data analytics and MDM
- Experience working with Commercial data sources and handling the issues related to data analysis, quality and reporting
- Experienced with Snowflake, SSIS, Informatica, Azure SQL, Tableau and other data tools
- Worked with Snowflake making use of Snow SQL, Store Procedures, Tasks, Copy, Snowpipes, File Formats and Stages to build solutions
- Pharma related data sources IQVIA DDD, Xponent data, Veeva, McKesson, Symphony, NPPES, CMS etc..
- Developed Websites to help Marketing increase awareness and contact during the COVID lockdown
- Extensive use of SQL, SSIS for data extraction, data cleaning and data preparation
- Built innovative application that uses TSQL to interpret and evaluate formulas that are entered by users and used to calculate recognized losses for settlements
- Developing Qlik Sense dashboard and analysis application
- Developing NPrinting report using cycling dashboard and analysis application
Senior Qlik Developer
- Architected the NPrinting and Qlik Sense implementation at client site
- Created Dashboards, Mashups, Widgets using a variety of chart types, filters, pop-ups
- Extensive use of scripting, Set Analysis, design and developed data Models
- Extensive use of SQL for data manipulation, adhoc reporting, data cleaning and data analysis
- Provided production support and administration for QlikView, Qlik Sense and NPrinting
Senior SSIS Consultant
- Designed and developed Dimensional model Data Warehouse to capture and report on Rehab healthcare data
- Troubleshot issues SSIS, SQL Stored procedures, QlikView and NPrinting reports
- Analyzed data, designed tables, stored procedures and views
- Reduced costs by successfully transitioning Data Warehouse knowledge and responsibilities
- Implemented JIRA based Kanban to improve backlog management, resource availability and project visibility