ITIL: ITSM, ServiceNow
Operating Systems: Windows, Unix and Linux
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web logic
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle and MS Access
Development IDE(s): Eclipse, WSAD, Net Beans
Application Tools: JBuilder, Dreamweaver, ServiceNow, Rational Rose, SQL
- Worked in Agile SDLC methodology, participate in daily scrum meetings, retrospectives, sprint planning and presenting UAT demo at the end of each sprint.
- Hands on experience with incident, problem, change, knowledge and service catalog modules.
- Create and maintain order guides for onboarding, automate process workflows and building business logic with business rules, client scripts, script includes, UI policies.
- Implemented CSD integration with external application SCCM running Discovery for software applications through MID server.
- Upgraded to latest Orlando patch 3 version and applied hotfixes and patches on different versions.
- Worked on email notifications, email scripts, scheduled jobs, surveys and assessments.
- Configuring contextual searchers and search contexts in different application scopes.
- Worked on predictive intelligence using similarities in Agent Workspace (POC).
- Creating and conducting walkthroughs of deployment plans for complex large-scale releases including deployments in Staging environment before pushing to Production.
- Building release packages and performed bi-weekly releases.
- Automating alerts and events from monitoring tools through event management.
- Create knowledge blocks, ACL’s, item designer, metric definitions.
- Configure and maintain ServiceNow Classic and Agent Mobile applications.
- Creating workflows for service management with different workflow activities.
- Provide administration/solutioning support on tickets.
- Research on latest ServiceNow feature releases by going through documentation and provide ideas to build a project roadmap for each quarter.
- Worked on LDAP integration, transform maps for user and group sync from active directory.
- Involved in working on Virtual Agent chat topics in designer for service portal.
- Configure SLA contracts for internal teams and external vendors.
- Integrating through REST web services with 'version one' application to intake user stories through service requests and Azure Active Directory to pull user information.
- Researching, designing and developing technological advancements to ensure our cloud platform solutions specific to automation and IT Service and Operations mgmt. are continuously being improved, supported, and aligned with information technology industry and company standards.
- Have strong organizational skills with ability to work on multiple assignments independently in Agile and Scrum environments and deliver in a timely manner.
Confidential, St Louis
- Gathering requirements from the security team, analyzing and guiding them how to use ServiceNow in a best way that leads to their business improvement.
- Collaborating with security team who are using ServiceNow for submitting tickets and resolving issues they face daily using ServiceNow.
- Gathered process workflow to build service catalog items.
- Managing servers and IP data and importing them with import sets into ServiceNow and tracking them in CMDB.
- Configured SLA’s in SLM module for Service requests for internal teams.
- Worked on scheduling reports (creating database views to pull reports).
- Modified and created workflows for service catalog items.
- Deploying code from sub prod to production environments per proper approval from functional leads.
- Extensively involved in requirement analysis, design, implementations, upgrades, enhancements and customizations of different modules of ITSM suite and automate internal team processes.
- Worked on client and server-side scripts, Email Notifications, Email Scripts, Inbound Actions, UI Actions, UI Policies, Scheduled jobs, System Properties, transform maps.
- Configuring SLA’s for service requests and incident mgmt. per contract.
- Building workflows for service requests using various activities and scripting.
- Hands on experience on ITIL modules like incident, problem, change and Service catalog.
- Collaborate with admins to develop solutions and handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Configure ACL’s for tables and fields.
- Customization of forms, creating views and sections.
- Configure surveys in survey designer and assessments.
- Configure MID server and running discovery and verifying connections through ECC queue.
- Integrating with REST web services.
- Maintenance of Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge and Service catalog.
- Assess business requirements and create new functionalities or enhancements.
- Performed cloning over sub production instances and add data preservers.
- Customize form UI and UI actions and context menus using UI scripts.
- Load and transform data into asset and CI tables and managing relationships between CMDB CI’s and assets.
- Configure and modify Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions, Script Includes.
- Creating workflows for change and service requests, integration with external applications like Active directory.
- Managing and deploying update sets to production environment.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Designed and delivered technical methodologies around the ServiceNow platform.
- Worked on CMDB and Asset management. Performed Data migration to import data from other applications and external databases.
- Administering users, groups and roles.
- Manage data with Tables, CMDB, Import Sets and transform maps.
- Worked on incidents, problems and service requests and reporting.
- Created knowledge articles to share information across the organization.
- Created workflows for service catalog items and configuring client scripts, business rules and UI policies.
- Managing and customizing email notifications.