- Bringing Together Technologies That Power Exciting Digital Campaigns
- Visionary leader with experience supporting diverse industry omni - channel efforts through best-in-class web, email, and social media execution with a strong emphasis on cohesive branding and customer experiences.
- Conceptualizes, develops, and executes campaigns building memorable brands.
- Excels at multitasking in challenging environments with service-oriented attention to detail.
- Forward-thinker and exceptional planner, continually learning and adapting to new technologies and best practices, while applying to work in a pragmatic way to meet business goals.
- Effectively presents information verbally and visually to wide range of audiences.
- Digital Marketing Strategy & Best Practices
- Web Design & Development
- Social Media
- Graphic Design
- Content Management Systems
- Email & Newsletter Marketing
- Digital Asset Management
Applications / Software as a Service: Bazaarvoice, Pricespider, WebDAM Digital Asset Manager (DAM), Sitecore CMS, AirTable, Google Analytics, Wyng, Microsoft TFS, Azure DevOps, Jira, Workfront, Sitecore CMS, InRiver Product Information Manager (PIM)
Graphic Design and Layout: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Rush, Adobe XD, Photography
Confidential, Bridgewater, NJ
Senior Manager, Multimedia Marketing
- Led team of 3 direct reports with strong focus on talent development.
- Provided direction to align digital initiatives and content marketing to business objectives.
- Drove execution of social media presence, blogging, influencer / ambassador relationships, web, and product data management.
- Oversaw design, development, and management of webpages, communications tools, and other digital platforms.
- Compiled and distributed monthly digital analytics reports and trending data.
- Handled data initiatives to enhance end-users’ experiences.
- Formed Multimedia Marketing group within business unit, bringing web, social, and email strategy and execution in-house, reducing agency dependency, and minimizing IT development tasks.
- Constructed in-house photography lab, decreasing external spend on photo shoots and other assets, saving business ~$40K first year.
- Standardized email style guide and templates for emails, allowing for 33% faster email design and development turnaround.
Manager, Web and Digital Content
- Executed creation of content for digital properties, including product detail pages, webpages, and microsites.
- Owned all aspects of content management system (CMS), product data, and related specifications.
- Managed email activities, including lifecycle emails, ad-hoc, and newsletters to drive email acquisition initiatives.
- Led company to begin creating mobile and SEO friendly microsites and landing pages for all new product launches preventing penalization from Google for non-compliance.
- Accelerated digital campaigns time to market by becoming only non-IT member allowed to work in IT development environment to code webpages.
- Spearheaded Bazaarvoice 2.0 (Ratings & Reviews platform) implementation and additional add-on services (spotlights, curations, and Q&A components), which lead to first page Google ranking for all product and non-product pages.
- Migrated ~575 product Confidential ’s into Product Information Management (PIM) and additional 80 pages and 5 microsites into Sitecore CMS system, enabling company to launch newly redesigned website.
- Developed and launched various sweepstakes for engagement, email collection, and collection of user-generated content, collecting 400K+ entries and 50K+ unique new prospects.
- Tested and improved email efforts through A/B testing of layouts, subject lines, body copy, and more, improving open rates by average of 8% and click-through rate by 4%.
- Designed and created all materials distributed to customers, including spec-sheets, brochures, and catalogs. Enabled team to deliver creative content for web display ads.
- Reduced average design project turnaround time by 50% through implementation of new design iteration process.
- Revitalized POP displays (merchandising creative, i.e., displays, end caps, etc.) for brick and mortar stores, including Staples and Costco, creating a refreshed look and feel for new products.
Confidential, Marlboro, NJ
- Operated as freelance contractor providing various digital services to startup businesses and independent music artists.
- Created full branding from bottom - up for companies starting respective firms.
- Designed logos, created print collateral, and developed websites.
- Set up social media channels and consulted on channel strategies.
- Launched 25+ brands, driving revenue goals, and business pipeline.