- Seeking a challenging position where my skills are engaged . I am an experienced software consultant with the ability to grasp new ideas and integrate them into desired results. My objective is to obtain a position within a company that challenges my abilities, demands excellence, and offers me the opportunity to excel.
- Provide consultation, implementation, configuration and support of Microsoft Dynamics GP financial solutions.
- Acting as a Technology SME to provide input and advice regarding solution capabilities and functions to customers in a pre and post sales capacity including product demonstrations
- Create software documentation and provide customer training
- Work on Integrations and develop integration solutions.
- Work with the Microsoft Azure platform to host and support Cloud solutions.
- Identified as MS Dynamics GP ERP expert, provide advice and customizing solutions/workarounds to fairly complex clients’ requirements.
- Demonstrate the MS Dynamics GP System as well the the Confidential Project suite Solutions.
- Meet with clients to Analyze and understand their needs.
- Develop and maintain close relationships with clients.
- Train clients on Using the different MS Dynamics GP modules: Financials, sales, Purchasing, Payroll, Management Reporter, Smartlist Builder etc, and on optimizing the use of the Confidential ’s and third party’s applications.
- Technical knowledge of the MS Dynamics GP system help consulting the clients with their business desires and also troubleshoot implementation issues.
- Communicate customer feedback to the team to ensure new product enhancements are clearly defined and handled in a timely fashion.
- Test and qualify Confidential ’s products to meet the client's integration requirements with leading business applications such as Microsoft CRM 2015 and Dynamics GP System.
- Trained customers on optimizing the use of the Confidential applications.
- Managed concurrent implementations effectively.
- Technical consulting to configure products based on the client’s business requirements and troubleshoot implementation issues.
- Identified as the product expert, provided technical advice and customized solutions/workarounds to fairly complex customer issues.
- Developed and maintaining close relationships with clients.
- Communicated customer feedback to the development teams to ensure new product enhancements are clearly defined and handled in a timely fashion.
- Tested and qualified products to meet the client's integration requirements with leading business applications such as Tivoli, Dynamics and SAP.