- Over 5 Years of professional Experience in Salesforce.com CRM platform. Involved in SFDC Administrative tasks and Development Role.
- Experience in Salesforce Customization of Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- Created apex classes, triggers, batch classes, scheduled apex and test classes to implement business requirements.
- Expertise in Salesforce Administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, User management, Sharing rules, Security management, Page Layouts, OWD, Permission sets, Email Services, Web - to-Lead, Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case, Validation Rules, Approvals, Workflows, process builders, Assignment rules, Auto response rules, Escalation Rules, Reports and Dashboards.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database Objects.
- Experience in developing lightning web components and lightning components.
- Experience in writing flows, process builders, workflow rules and assignments rules.
- Experience in analyzing business requirements, Entity Relationship diagram and implementing them to Salesforce custom objects, Junction objects, master-detail relationships, and lookup relationships.
- Experience in Lightning App Builder, Lightning Component Framework, and Lightning Connect.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, and Campaigns.
- Worked with Visual Studio code for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Knowledge on Soap and Rest Web Services in Salesforce.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Experience in Data Migration using Data Loader, import wizard and using AppExchange apps for bulk data load.
- Experience in capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Releasing the developed code to different sandboxes and production by using Change sets and Ant migration tool.
CRM: Salesforce CRM.
SFDC Technologies: Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Aura and Lightning web components, Schedule Apex, Workflows, process builders and Approvals, Sandbox testing.
Languages: Apex, Visualforce, C, C++, J2SE.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, VS code Force.com IDE, Apex Data Loader.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Java Script, jQuery.
Database: SOQL, SOSL, SQL.
- Involve in project designing, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features.
- Worked on all phases of SDLC using Agile methodology on daily basis. Involve in daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint grooming and agile retrospective.
- Design and Configure Custom Apps, Custom objects, Custom Fields, Custom buttons, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, profiles, roles to suit to the needs of the application.
- Provide Security and Sharing Rules at Object, Field, and Record Level for different users at different levels.
- Implemented Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs and implemented the business logic as per the requirements.
- Created Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Customized Reports and Dashboards for business use and added lightning components to lightning pages and different record types.
- Performed continuous integration and Continuous deployment using Jenkins.
- After developing the features, these features are deployed in QA/production environment. Manual and automation testing is performed on the developed features.
- Give regular demos to the client, business partners and stakeholders on the implemented features and incorporated the feedback for the developed product.
- Work closely with end users to understand their issues they are facing with the application and resolve them on the timely manner
- Administered, configured, maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning Permissions, Validation Rules and managed the application security.
- Designs, develops, deploys and supports applications for Client’s sales & support users.
- Extensive working experience with Configuring custom objects, layouts, and reports in salesforce.com.
- Provided the Org analysis to make sure only the required features are available for the Client. (Field Trip Analysis).
- Migrated from Salesforce Classic to Salesforce Lightning.
- Involved in Document application architecture, detailed designs, security, and automated workflow processes.
- Performed administrative activities using Apex data loader, import wizard to insert, update and import data from Microsoft Excel into salesforce.
- Defined Org Wide Default (OWD) to restrict access from Users.
- Provided Security and Sharing Rules at Object, Field, and Record Level for different users at different levels.
- Developed and deployed workflows, process builders, flows and approval processes for opportunities and custom objects.
- Used Lightning app builder for configuring, modifying and testing of applications in Salesforce.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from Database.
- Configuring and maintaining user interface and search configurations.
- Involved in designing and configuring of the Customer Portal in the organization.
- Designed and built the reports and dashboards according to the business needs.
- Interacted with the Salesforce.com premium tech support team on a regular basis.