- A Technology Management consultant with over 17+ years of experience with unique blend of Technology and Management which are enhanced by strong hands on IT experience in emerging technologies.
- Has a breadth of cross industry with experience in enabling adaption of best practices cutting across industries such as Healthcare\Life - Science, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, consumer goods and High-tech. Experience working in highly regulated validated systems like Healthcare, Nuclear\Energy industry.
- Consulting advisor for IoT solutions across industry verticals. Provided mentoring and technical advice to other solution groups to build final solution and solve complex business requirements
- Leading digital practice especially around IoT and cloud services. Built platform agnostic IoT consulting framework for end-to-end implementation
- Has been part of innovation group to build tomorrow solution by leveraging cutting edge technologies and for emerging market trend in IoT, AR/VR, Analytics.
- Delivered multi-million programs ranging from $6M to $15M. Some of implementation are using Azure DevOps
- Deep understanding of Internet of Things ecosystem and platforms. Worked on leading platforms like ThingWorx, MS Azure & IoT Central, AWS, Atrius, DGLux and other cloud solutions. Developed IoT solutions across domains - Industry 4.0, IIOT, Remote Asset Mgmt., Connected Fleet, Smart Campus/Building, Predictive Maintenance, Indoor Position Systems/LBS, Narrowband Solutions, Smart Workspace, IoT for healthcare etc.
- Expertise understanding complex business\technical scenarios and building best solution by collaborating with different technologies and platforms services.
- Managed alliance and partnership with product vendors and defined go-to market strategy for new service lines.
Digital IoT Strategic Advisors
- Strategic planning leverage emerging technologies like blockchain, Augmented Reality, IoT, Cloud, Analytics to build tomorrow’s solution.
- Drive workshops, demos, client meetings, strategic discussions, innovation and testbed, architectural review with customers.
- Understand client business problem and develop POVs which articulates problems along with solution. Develop use case and business case for IoT adoption.
- Supporting business development, presales activities taking through solution delivery and ownership.
- Key Engagements
- Many Consulting engagement to define IoT implementation & Solution approach
- IoT Solution for Remote Monitoring and Predictive maintenance of devices used in nuclear plants - End to end (Gateway-Azure-CRM) IoT Solution using Azure IoT stack and Salesforce.
- Smart Lighting (IoL): VLC\BLE based indoor position system for retail and CG industry - Atrius, Azure Stack platform - connecting thousands of devices through BLEs and VLCs. Used Azure DevOps
- Integration framework with multiple IoT Platforms - AWS, Atrius, Azure, Twilio, Social media, Weather channel and other M2M etc.
- AutoInsight - integrated IoT framework for Automotive
- Smart building\campus solution platform development and implementation
- Handled Internet of Thing (IoT) portfolio - delivery, Proof Of Concepts, Business Development, Cloud based IoT offerings, setting up IoT lab and defining service offerings like SaaS.
- Worked with Executive Leadership to develop "Market Entry Strategy" for Engineering Solutions, a new service line, in emerging Engineering technologies.
- As a Global Delivery Partner handled portfolio of 200+ resources across Quality Management Systems, Document management, Commercial Field Services, Analytics, IoT and manufacturing application of large Life Science/Healthcare customer with portfolio close to $15M.
- Closely coordinated with business user and developers to find mutually acceptable solution to fulfill the business objectives
- Managed client relationship, tracked and resolved technical issues, performed risk analysis and led daily huddle team meetings
- Digital/IoT: Remote Asset Mgmt., Device monitoring, Predictive maintenance etc.
- Commercial Field Service: PTCs SLM (KM/FSM), SS (IoT ThingWorx) used for aftermarket services and for logging customer complaints.
- QMS - Quality Management System (Enovia/ Trackwise/ 123Compliance on cloud) to handle Complaints, Audit trails, CAPA, FDA Submission, eMDR and product evaluation.
- Document Control Systems: Siemens Teamcenter, Agile PLM and M-files
- MES & Labeling System– CAMStar implementation, upgrade and Transformation
- Digital - Internet of Things (IoT) Engagements
- Smart Test Bench for automated diagnostics and repair of aftermarket products.
- Packaging Machine Remote Mgmt.: Remote monitoring & controlling of heavy packaging machines.
- Kiosk management remote software mgmt: remote administration and diagnostic of Kiosk
- Smart Warehouse Management: Organization wide warehouse dashboard POC by collecting data from multiple enterprise applications and real time machines.
- IoT solution for Asset Management and Industrial Automation: Design, development and conceptualization of ThingWorx based solution framework with focus on Asset Management application to address Industrial Automation.
- Lead implementation of the Enovia Apparel Accelerator to manage assortment of products.