- Overall 16+ years of experience IT industry in Data Warehousing and responsibilities varying from Developer, team lead, module lead, technical lead, project leader etc..
- Extensively worked in Banking and Financial Services Domain
- Have involved in various phases of projects including requirement gathering, Analysis & Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Extensively worked in data visualization, reporting platform in various technologies including SAP Business Object, MicroStrategy, Cognos, Power BI, Tableau
- Good experience in designing, development and deployment of Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence applications using SAP Business Objects BI Suite (Universe designer, connection, Webi reports, Webi rich client and Deski, report scheduling)
- Experienced in Schema and Report Development, administering in MicroStrategy 8.0.2 and 9.4.1
- Experienced in Framework manager and Report Development in Cognos 10.2
- Experienced in data visualization Power BI, Tableau
- Good Experienced in Dimensional Data modeling concepts like Star - Schema Modeling, Snowflake Schema Modeling and Galaxy Schema Modelling
- Experienced in Informatica PowerCenter.
- Experienced on SAP HANA Analytical View, Attribute View, Calculation View
- Vast experience in migration projects like, Business Objects Migration from BOXI R2 to BOXI R3 and data source migration from Oracle to DB2 & BO to MSTR & BO to Cognos.
- Good knowledge in QlikView
- Database knowledge in DB2, Sybase, Oracle 8i and SQL Server 2000
- Involved in various proposals in reporting areas of Datawarehouse Projects
- Motivated team player with ability to work under minimal supervision possessing excellent communicational, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) software development methodologies.
- Excellent team player with good communication, people and leadership skills
- SAP BI BO 4.2, 3.1, XIR2,6.5
- MicroStrategy 8.0.2 & 9.4.1
- Cognos 10.2
- Power BI
- Informatica 9.6
- SAP Advance Analysis 2.5
- SAP BW Bex Query
- SAP HANA 2
- Oracle 10g & 12c
- SQL Server 2000
- SAP BW
- SQL Developer
- SQL Assistance
- Developing project plans & revising them in accordance with clients’ requirements; creating, reviewing and evaluating project plans & objectives
- Due Diligence, System Evaluation, Requirement Gathering, Feasibility Analysis for new reporting and creating Technical Design Document.
- Data Modelling using HANA Modeler - Create Graphical calculation views and views using old methodology in off case scenarios.
- Designed the SAP BX queries for report requirement.
- Developed reports using SAP Advance analysis from Bex Queries.
- Migrated BO reports from BO 4.1 to BO 4.2
- Explored data in a variety of ways and across multiple visualizations using Power BI. Strategic expertise in design of experiments, data collection, analysis and visualizations.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
- Building Composite Provider with HANA for Dashboards
- Troubleshooting performance issue of queries by fine tuning as per execution plan
- Leveraging SQL scripts for lookup and performance.
Environment: SAP BI BW, SAP Advance Analysis 2.5, SAP Business Objects 4.2, Power BI, Tableau 10.3, SAP HANA 2, SQL Server.
- Involved in the analysis of Requirement documents and identifying the same from sources given
- Involved in Data modelling and project sizing
- Overall management of reporting module
- Customer interactions across all the phases of the project
- Low level and high level design document preparation
- Mapping document preparation
- Developing ETL mappings through Informatica. Development of Informatica mappings, sessions and workflows
- Review the mappings created by other team members and provide the review comments.
- Unit testing the application and support SIT/UAT.
- Fixing the issues during testing phase and help the team with logical changes.
- Review all the key ETL deliverables of the project.
- Involved in Code change, Data load and Unit Testing
- Designed BO Universes for self-service reporting
- Developed analysis standard reports using SAP BO and visualization dashboard using Power BI
- Task allocations and milestone monitoring
- Assessed the risk and provided the mitigation plan
- Root cause analysis for the identified issues and provided the optimal solution
Environment: SAP BI BO 4.2, Power BI 2.4, Informatica 9.6, Oracle 12c
- Involved in Data modeling and Datamart design, Data profiling
- Have responsibility to all reporting deliverables
- Created dimensional model for the reporting system by identifying required dimensions and facts using KPIs
- Mapped new attributes for the provided schema.
- Worked extensively on in universes design for self-service reporting purpose.
- Design and Implemented the BO universe Standard and Optimization techniques
- Created Summary table to improve report performance
- Reengineering SAS report logic and Migrated all reports to BO
- Implemented some special logic in reports like terminated report scheduling if report has zero row data.
- Implemented in Row and Column Level Security
- Handling Ad-Hoc Reporting/Enhancement for already exiting Reporting Applications
- Experience in migration projects like BOXI R2 to BOXI R3.1 and Oracle to DB2, SAP BO to Cognos
- Involved in schedule reports with dynamic email recipient
- Created event-based report scheduling
- Experience in design project schema for self-servicing report using MicroStrategy 9.4.1
- Experience in Cognos packages creation for self-servicing report using Framework Manager
Environment: SAP Business Objects XIR3, MicroStrategy 9.4.1, Cognos 10.2, Erwin.