- Experienced analyst/developer possessing strong analytical skills and acute attention to detail. Interested in development, visualization, and analytical work.
- Acknowledged by others to have an ability to maintain organization and perform high quality work under strict time constraints, along with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excels consistently in work performed both individually and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with extensive experience in Microsoft Excel, including creating macros in Visual Basic.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL. Advanced in Qlikview and Qlik Sense dashboard development.
Confidential - San Diego California
Business Metrics/Analytics Developer
- Development and distribution of Qlikview and Qlik Sense dashboards.
- Utilize Qlikview to perform ETL as necessary.
- Develop all monthly field sales reports. Reports include business performance to quota, regional/territory performance to budget, and sales ranking reports
- Review and approve all reporting prior to distribution to the field sales force.
- Train Field Sales Force on Sales Operations developed dashboards and sales data tools
- Primary resource for team members to collaborate on new tools, requirements gathering and implementation to the field.
- Analyze sales for trends and reports to senior management
- Quarterly metrics for senior management on performance to quota
- Engage with members of Incentive Compensation Team to ensure appropriate measures are provided to calculate variable compensation.
- Perform monthly sales reconciliation between net and field sales to ensure accurate field sales performance reporting.
- Responsible for ad hoc reporting as necessary.
- Analyze and monitor business field sales performance and provide real - time assessments of sales trends and sales effectiveness.
- Create QVW files that extract data from multiple sources.
- Create Data models for data transformation and business rules.
- Customize user interface to meet reporting needs and standards in dashboards.
Confidential - San Diego California
Marketing Data Analyst
- Create weekly metric reports consisting of American Mobile brands for marketing department and business leaders.
- Create monthly metric reports with analysis of American Mobile brands for marketing department and business leaders.
- Complete Ad Hoc requests for team members of American Mobile and sub divisions.
- Create forecasts for expected marketing metrics based on mined data.
- Conduct research of marketing staff data and implement new reports based on the needs of the company.
- Utilize Google Analytics, Salesforce.com, Amie Apps, and other data sources to mine data for reports as needed.
- Automate existing reports for efficiency purposes.
- Create a marketing dashboard using the business intelligence platform Qlikview.
- Upload transaction processing documents to processor monthly for minor and private networks
- Create macros in visual basic to automate reporting
- Collaborate with marketing for issues arising from current promotions
- Utilize Microsoft SQL to:
- Analyze customer transactions for clearing affiliate networks inquiries.
- Analyze transactions that are stuck in "exceptions table"
- Make necessary updates to database tables for transactions that are incorrectly processed
- Perform monthly audits of minor and major networks for the finance team
- Perform month end "check run" audits for accounting
- Complete checks to ensure processor is operating correctly
- Complete Ad - Hoc requests before set deadlines