- Self - driven IT Professional with team leadership experience in the aviation and auto industry. Proficient in the knowledge of ITIL and ITSM, systems and infrastructure, including familiarity with ServiceNow implementation for ITIL processes such as change request management, service catalog, incident management.
- Knowledge of custom tools for CMDB management, bug fixes and enhancements using custom business rules, client script, workflow change.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and make sound judgments in a fast paced, high stress environment.
Tools: ServiceNow, Microsoft Office 365 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint Project), Knowledge Base Contributor, Inform, Adobe Photoshop, Salesforce
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Ensuring that customers receive their luggage on time by scanning to support the customer luggage tracking product
- Start the loading process per administration policies to ensure the accuracy of the correct destination and any inaccuracies that can transported to the correct gate
- Made early start suggestions for larger flights to ensure a more even workload, avoiding overwork and strain
- Follow security operations and procedures while working with operating managers to ensure the safety of aircrafts, luggage, and mail
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Provide emergency mechanical assistance and maintenance to members. Primarily responsible for workflows in the light service area including rapid incident response of battery service and resolving minor mechanical problems. Met business requirements by abiding by business rules for battery service, changing of tires and gasoline
- Collect payments from members and customers for Confidential services and maintain accurate receipts as necessary. Accurately complete daily inventory, warranty and Sales reports. Complete related documentation and call slips on a regular basis.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Used a computer-based system to meet customer requirements with seat availability, gate announcements with regard to the boarding process, flight status, checking and handling baggage, managing and initiating the boarding process.
- With security being a top priority, communicated and coordinated critical information to pilots, gate agents and ground crew concerning weight, balance, and flight load of the aircraft to ensure a safe and on time departure.
- Responsible for performing loading and offloading aircraft of passenger baggage, airmail, freight and company material. Reporting customers not onboard to baggage handlers to make sure their luggage is not be transported.
- Practiced safety conscious behaviors in all operational processes and procedures to avoid late departures by informing passengers via custom scripts on oversold flights of their options should they miss the flight (i.e. Payment up to $900 a guaranteed seat on next available flight, hotel vouchers, and food vouchers).