- 12 Years of experience in designing enterprise wide Business Intelligence and Integration solution.
- Expert knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL languages.
- Expert knowledge with Data warehouse modeling, Business Intelligence tools (Oracle BI, Microsoft BI), Data visualization tools (Power BI, Oracle DVD, Tableau).
- Integration experience with ETL and ELT methodology using Informatica, ODI, Oracle Integration Cloud and Adeptia. Experience with designing Siebel RESTful and SOAP webservice for integration.
- Hybrid reporting experience with data from on premise and cloud applications (NetSuite, Oracle Service Cloud and Oracle Sales Cloud).
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka for data streaming.
- Experienced in using Python for data analysis and system administration.
Sr. BI Architect
- Extensively worked on design and implementation of Business intelligence solution for CRM, Finance and HCM applications. Applications are hybrid in architecture, combination of SaaS (Cloud) and on premise.
- Built OLAP solution for Enterprise business applications such as Service Cloud, NetSuite, Siebel CRM, Salesforce, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle HCM (Recruiting) and Call Center ININ.
- Worked on Hybrid and Top - bottom approach for creating data warehouse/data marts and providing a common source of truth. BI Apps implementation experience which follows Kimball methodology.
- Designed Customer 360 dashboard by integrating data across business units. This provided seamless data access for Service, Finance and HCM users. Varied Integration methods using RESTful, SOAP webservices, ETL/ETL and Adeptia/OIC.
- Data analysis for designing predictive model for Customer Early warning system. Python for Pandas, NumPy and Matplotlib experience.
- Worked with Hyperion Essbase application; creating ASO/BSO cube storage, Shared services, Dynamic calc, Rule Files, DRM, Essbase Admin service and FDMEE.
- Extensively worked on system and security administration for SaaS and on-premise apps.
- Modeled repository for Oracle BI (OBIEE) and built reports/dashboards.
- Configured Security using LDAP, SAML authentication for SSO and Kerberos.
- Informatica development for integrating data from Siebel ePharma application and data warehouse.
- Extensively worked on Answers, Dashboards, security for users. Worked on creating complex reports.
- Worked extensively on various Cache Management techniques to increase the performance of the both Real-Time and Non-Real-Time reports.
- Worked extensively on Custom Build Real-time reports (OLTP source) to enable Market/Corporate Users to Manage Orders, Installation Management and Cash Management.
- Created a custom Business model to report on Oracle Incentive Compensation Data Sales Rep and Installer Pay Stubs and Daily Commission Report. This involved creating dimensional hierarchies, Level based measures, Fragmentation content, Aggregations, and complex joins. Configured Bridge and Helper tables.