- BI/SQL developer with 5 years of experience in data analysis and with excellent understanding of Data Warehouse, Data Mart designing and Business Intelligence applications.
- Experience in writing SQL Queries, Dynamic - queries, sub-queries and complex joins for generating Complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, User-defined Functions, Views and Cursors.
- Deployed and scheduled Reports using various Business Intelligence reporting tools to generate all daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly Reports including status.
- Experience in carrying out the entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Expertise in Tableau, Business objects, oracle and Mysql.
- Excellent experience in creating complex queries Stored Procedures, View, Triggers, Union and Join Functions.
- Technically hands-on experience mainly with creating the dashboards and reports using tableau desktop tool and building various dashboard development activities such as dashboard layout design and development, tableau exctracts,tableau actions,tableau dashboards color coding and formatting, tableau designs,development,tableau extracts, tableau actions, tableau dashboards proto types and tableau mock up reports, wireframes, frame works, design documents (hld, lld), data mapping documents and reporting.
- Created Web Intelligence 4.0 reports for portal use.
- Played a role in the independent creation of MicroStrategy desktop reports for managers.
- Worked with team to Process large amounts of data by creating automated workflows using Alteryx.
- Strong analytical, logical, Communication and problem-solving skills and ability to quickly adapt to new technologies by self-learning.
- Have ability to undertake challenging tasks even in areas of no prior experience.
Application servers: cmc, tableau server and windows 10
Databases: Sybase iq, oracle and db2
OLAP Tools: web intelligence rich client xi 3.1/4.2 and tableau 9.2/10.4,alteryx;
Database Tools: Aqua data studio, Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016 , DB2, Oracle 11i/10g/9i and MS Access.
Web technologies: infoview
Workflow Tools: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, Jira, Confluence, Asana
- Interact with various hcm functions and tech teams to gather reporting requirements and migration limitations of both legacy and new reporting architecture and inventory.
- Monitor and analyze data elements transformation and integration from old data platform to new platform, using aqua data studio and jira tracker.
- Perform reporting inventory profiling, assessment and cleansing to ensure successful migration of all divisional/regional/functional/firmwide reporting.
- Design and develop automated scripts for report migration from both reporting browser platform, infoview and client tools, richclient
- Support in implementing report migration and integration process from the legacy environment to new system.
- Monitor/maintain confluence project share to advice team and business on options, risks and any impacts related to data conversion and reporting migration.
- Perform report query tuning on web intelligence and richclient xir4.2 reports to ensure optimal reporting migration.
- Responsible in providing quality formal and informal documentation of business objects xir4.2/tableau 10.4 reporting migration.
- Report/publish project progress to team leads and project managers through confluence, SharePoint and outlook in timely manner.
- Responsible in developing sql test scripts for unit and integration test plans between legacy and new data sources/universes.
- Support team in user acceptance testing.
- Provide overall guidance and leadership to project in the areas of reporting architecture conversion, migration and integration.
- Participate in managing security profile migration in cmc.
- Worked with team to Process large amounts of data by creating automated workflows using Alteryx...
- Develop Tableau reports that provide clear visualizations of various industry-specific kpis.
- Access and transform massive datasets through filtering, grouping, aggregation, and statistical calculation.
- Generated Dashboards with Quick filters, Parameters and sets to handle views more efficiently.
- Consult with clients and internal stakeholders to gather requirements and plan milestones in the research, development, and implementation phases of the project lifecycle.
- Generated context filters and data source filters while handling huge volume of data.
- Created database tables with various constraints including primary key, foreign key, etc.
- Loaded data from flat data files into SQL Server 2008 database tables using bcp, bulk insert, and table export/import, SSIS package
- Extracted data from SQL Server 2008 database tables into flat data files and Excel sheet.
- Power user of SQL queries with multi-table joins, group functions, subqueries, set operations and T-SQL.
- Produced files that are used in Direct Mailing projects
- Strategic planning and implementation of a manual process into an automated processing using SSIS
- Developed QC plans and reports for the Direct Mailing projects
- DBA for multiple SQL 2005 & 2008 servers
- Assisted in Developing and Designing a Database Warehouse for one our marketing clients
- Created and modified SQL Stored Procedures.
- Performed business analysis and wrote sql scripts to analyze data and parse to Excel
- Generated variety of business reports using SQL queries, SSRS.
- Using hands-on experience, training sessions and materials to increase understanding of database design principles.
- Involved in full life cycle development from building requirements to development to testing and implementation
- Worked on sql server data warehouse environment to build report using ssrs
- Created reports in a number of business areas including merchandise planning and audit
- Responsible for working with co-developers in designing packages in ssis/etl
- Migrated data into the new data warehouse using ssis
- Developed complex stored procedures to support various parameterized reports
- Generated scripts for data import and export
- Involved in performance tuning of t-sql queries
- Reviewed, analyzed and implemented necessary changes in appropriate areas to enhance and improve existing systems.
- Worked with Excel Pivot tables.
- Performing data management projects and fulfilling ad-hoc requests according to user specifications by utilizing data management software programs and tools like Excel and SQL.
- Involved in extensive DATA validation by writing several complex SQL queries and Involved in back- end testing and worked with data quality issues.
- Maintain batch log files.
- Create performance guarantee reports for clients through MS Access
- Implement elements of Access queries and enhance business logic using User Defined Functions
- Provided technical support for Business Objects users