- Having 2 years of Data Science experience by enriching statisticians and big data professionals in Optum DSU pool, by building models that fit the problem best. Skilled in machine learning models, statistics, problem solving, and programming.
- Having 5 years+ of experience in Cloud, BigData Platform As A Service Big Data technologies using MapReduce, HDFS, Sqoop, Hive, Elastic Search, Cloud computing.
- Having knowledge on Spark, Scala, Kafka, Pig, Hive, Hadoop, Oozie, Flume, NOSQL Databases, Azure Machine Learning, R, Python Numpy, TensorFlow, Weka and UiPath.
- 20 years of IT experience in Enterprise Datawarehouse and Business Intelligence using HDFS, Talend, Mongo DB, Oracle, Teradata, SQL Servers, IBM DataStage, Ab Initio, Informatica, Business Objects, Micro Strategy, Actuate and Facets involving in Data Modeling, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation in production and support of various Data Warehouses and Client/Server Projects.
- Strong Experience in end - to-end phases of Data Warehouse building includes- requirements gathering, analysis and conversion of business requirements into high level functional specifications, design and development of Star and Snowflake Schema, ETL Process and Business Intelligence implementation.
- Strong experience on Data Warehousing applications and directly responsible for the planning and carrying out Extraction, Transformation and Loading of data from multiple sources using Ab Initio, DataStage, Teradata TTU and OWB-Loader scripts.
- Good Experience in Business Intelligence reporting using Business Objects DeskI, 5.x-XI R2, Designer, Supervisor, Web Intelligence, Broadcast Agent and Application Foundation and BO Data Services/ BODI.
- Excellent hands on work experience in building Dynamic Dashboards& Scorecards, Analytical BI reports using MicroStrategy 8i - MicroStrategy Desktop, Administration, Web, and MSTR Office, Object manager, Intelligent Cubes, Intelligence Server, Report Services, Enterprise Reporting, OLAP provider and Data Mart.
- Experience in scripting and enhancing Unix, Python, Perl, java, c++ and Pro C code.
- Extensive experience in Data Modeling, Normalization, Business Process Analysis, Reengineering, Redesigning and Logical & Physical database design using ERWIN.
- Extensive experience in end to end testing of Data warehousing ETL routines, which includes creating test cases, stress testing, data quality testing and value checking
- Scheduling the scripts, jobs using AUTOSYS, TWS/d, Maestro utility and Control-M.
- Hands on experience in multi Project, Resource, Stakeholder, Vendor Management.
- Significant hands-on on CMMi Level-5 related framework and establishments. Prepared complete quality related templates/ documentation for Operations and Maintenance Services at organization level.
- Good Understandings on Agile methodologies/ Waterfall development model.
- Data Fabric, Data Lake, BDPaaS, etc.
- Big, Slow, Streaming, Claims, Clinical, Rx, etc.
- SVM, NN, RF, Spark, Hive, Pig, Weka, UiPath, Azure ML etc.
- OSDS, OSAM, DevOps, etc.
- Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Computing, Deep Learning, IoT.
- Excelled in machine learning and data science coursework.
- Completed a study as part of the Optum Data Science University (DSU) Immersion Program. Used decision trees, regression models, and SVM.
- Cloudera, Hadoop, Map Reduce, SQOOP, Hive, PIG, Flume, Impala, Scala, Spark, HBase, Tableau, Talend, Datameer, QlikView, neo4j.
Big Data Architect
- Fulfilled architectural and analytical duties for Datalake Claims and member domains.
- Created and presented models for potential holdings to funding managers. Achieved 20% better returns vs historical performance.
- Created analytical, machine learning tools that computed adjusted P/E values.
- Predicted claims storage 25% better than traditional figures.
- As a Big Data Architect actively involved in helping design, build, evolve, update, expand and maintain Health Analytics Data Management architecture landscape, and take responsibility of our project’s architecture.
- Responsible for gathering, understanding, translating business requirements into conceptual, data, logical application architecture designs for the Member and Claims IT domain subject areas.
- Participates in Data architecture, Pre Sales, Consulting, and Implementations in support of large scale Enterprise-level Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, Big Data, Business Intelligence, and Analytics applications.
- Should contribute/ lead multiple programs in the Data space in terms of Solutioning and Architecture and Delivery maintaining HCSC Data Quality Standards. Work closely with the development team to ensure design patterns, coding guidelines and suggested directions are successfully implemented with at most consistent quality.
- Ensure alignment between project-specific solution architecture design with the IT Product’s application architecture roadmap, standards and technology standards.
- Support Big Data project architects in the creation of Hadoop Database process specs, project technical artifacts, data governance processes, and any master data reference patterns.
- Creates and maintains suitable Hadoop Database design and modeling high-performance physical data models logical data models for complex enterprise Information management, data warehousing and analytics technologies.
- Will be interacting internally with Business Architects, Data Management teams, Big Data Group Infrastructure teams, Information Management capability teams, solution delivery, IGC and the other cross IT community to implement current and future Platform solutions by participating scrum of scrums enterprise wide agile events.
- Provides modular and scalable solution design, prototype, develop code, test and implement production grade technological solution models to tackle the Big Data Analytics and Data Science POC needs for HCSC organizational divisions supporting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Support estimations and sizing process; contribute to requirements prioritization, capacity planning, implementation roadmaps and leadership reporting.
- Architect, mapped designed and implements correct solutions for Raw, Curated and Gold data processing DL Application clusters, Jenkins, Git, UCD and Zena pipelines on a variety of hosted platforms such as Big Data lakes, Azure cloud technology stacks.
- Continually research, experiment, and provide coding solutions covering Modern data management architecture on various technologies-Big Data, In Memory solutions like Hive, HBase, MemSQL, Spark, Kafka, Azure COSMOS DB, Cassandra, Talend, IIDR, Python, Unix scripting, Oozie, Phoenix, Solr, Nifi, Yarn, Azure ML, Weka, UiPath etc to drive scalable, efficient and effective enhanced operational initiatives successfully.
- Needs to ensure teams have the best tools at their hands to data pipeline streaming, ETL/EAI, build machine learning models, BI dashboards, perform analytics and cloud interconnectivity.
- Utilized Pepper data tools to monitor and measures the performance of data solutions, diagnose and troubleshoot bottlenecks, and tune performance to accelerate data pipelines, optimize data queries, and real time streaming events.
- Deploying flexible, scalable, and resilient, multi cluster and future proof data solutions to meet evolving client data product requirements.
- Also rendering occasional services and drive Hadoop effective Health Analytics capabilities by building on a solid integrations among health products, applications, divisional platforms, big data cluster infrastructure, and data science/ analytical capabilities to optimize product/s functional coverage.
- Creation and designing tuned performance strategies of complex Kafka, Spark SQL queries, Hadoop database bucketing, partitioning, indexing for Enterprise Streaming Data services for Members, Claims, Product, Provider and Clinical Rx subject areas.
Big Data Architect/ Lead
- Fulfilled all architectural and data science duties for a high-end projects.
- Executing decommissioning of enterprise wide identified projects onto Big Data Platform as a Service (BDPaaS) using Map Reduce Programs, Hive, Elastic Search, Java, AngularJS as technology tools along with DCOE in built solutions called DAART, DATA Park, Cold Storage, CORNICHE
- Responsible for designing and developing big data programs - multi archival screens, multi sourced archival loads for Online Program Summary and detailed Reports of various modules which includes - Claims, Members-Subscriber, Providers, Prospective UM, Billing, Payments, Commission, THG X12, Customer Service, Audits, Pended Recovery Transactions, Payment Reduction Reports, Medical Agreements - Plans& Providers.
- Primary Contributor in Facets Business-Decom IT mapping, designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, deploying and supporting all types of RV Archival related processes and technologies consistently with established UHG IT regulatory specifications.
- Provided SME services for Enterprise prestigious RV Facets decommission project.
- Conducted or facilitated business mapping analysis on all in-scope developments and recommend architecture and design plans.
- Proactively predicted emerging customer requirements for RV decom process and developed innovative solutions to meet them.
- Analyzed the mapping business fields from Trizetto Facets Application to Decom Archival systems populating them in MapR, Hive, Elastic Search and reporting into Tableau, Angluar UI.
- Solved unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business especially on, design, development on Big Data related issues.
- Analysed the mapping business fields from 3rd party healthcare products like Facets Application to Decom Archival systems populating them into MapR, Hive, Elastic Search indexes and Angluar JS UI screens populating 360 customer view data visuals & customer behaviour dashboards and reports.
- Designed and provisioned the BDPaaS platform architecture to execute Hadoop, Spark, PIG and machine learning use cases under Optum Cloud infrastructure.
- Utilized Spark, Scala, Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, Spark Streaming, MLLib, R, a broad variety of machine learning methods including classifications, regressions, dimensionally reduction etc
- Expertise working with statistical data analysis such as linear models, Statistical Analysis, and Machine Learning techniques. Hands-on experience Python (2.x/ 3.x) to develop analytic models and solutions mapper & reducer. Prepared data for exploratory analysis using data munging.
- Used MLlib, R, Spark's Machine learning library to build, statistical algorithms and evaluate different models like Multivariate Regression, Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, PCA, Multinomial Logistic Regression, Random forest models, Decision trees, Decision Forest Classifiers Support Vector Machine for estimating the enterprise opportunities.
- Led technical implementation of advanced analytics projects, used stats/ mathematical approaches, developed new and effective analytics algorithms and wrote the key pieces of mission-critical source code implementing advanced machine learning algorithms utilizing caffe, TensorFlow, Spark, MLLib, R.
- Expertise in File/ Field/ Controls implementation, data cleansing, reconciliation, data Integrity validations SLA Threshold from Business & functional perspective. Developed and maintained Data standards, common processes and Big Data, ETL & BI( Tableau) best practices including project documentation.
- Diligently perform proactive impact analysis, resolve gaps and errors in big data jobs, programs and scripts providing deep expertise both technically and functional analysis to fully uncover the problem and any issue roots cause.
- Seeking to increase data efficiency for Enterprise Decommission and Archive. Achievements include creating data regression models to predict claim Auto Adjudication Rate (DROC-AAR) 25% more accuracy than historical average. Achieved 20% improvement in investment returns across all clients. Highly skilled in machine learning, data visualization, and creative thinking.
- Actively contributed in Claims Highway Live Archival from Main Frame systems Designing and developing/coding software components in Big data that includes various tools like Map Reduce, Hive, Sqoop and Optum Object Storage.
- Assisted Project Manager in providing management status reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Worked with business partners directly to prioritize development deliverables.
- Assisted Project Manager in project management detailed tasks planning, scheduling, implementations including management of customer-driven priorities.
- Provided On Job Training to TDP fresher team enabling them to work individually.
- Ensured that all documentation has been updated at SharePoint location and that work product meets compliance requirements.
ConfidentialBig Data Architect/ Lead
- As a Service Coordinator at Confidential EHP-ECODS SMMO Project Application Support - Primary responsibility is to lead, manage, coordinate and provide all 24x7 production support related activities for multi complex EHP Data Integration services in association with EHP SSMO & ECODS SSMO applications.
- Responsible for multi scheduled, multi sourced ETL loads for Online Program Summary Report, Incentive Earning Report and Incentive Detailed Report, eHP - Health Assessment Completion and all other EHP reporting DW table loads using Informatica Power Center jobs.
- Monitor and troubleshoot the Daily Informatica Power Center ETL jobs, IQA Datameer Big Data Hive, SQOOP batch job schedules defined in TWS/d Scheduler for specific set of Subject area jobs on daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Analyzed the root cause of the UNIX, Oracle Pl/Sql, Informatica, Sqoop job related aborts/ incidents and perform the break fix/ permanent fix ensuring timely deliveries within the defined SLA or recommend a corrective action plan.
- Responsible for triage, prioritize, planning and execution of incident resolution-break fix, problem resolution, service requests, change requests data administration support meeting SLA’s with high quality and war room representation at onshore.
- Responsible for Effective Maintenance EHP ECODS ETL SSMO portfolio Goals by adhering to the priorities and defined OM delivery process/guidelines (SOX Compliance, HIPAA, UHG Quality & EHP SLA Compliances).
- Primary Contributor in designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting, deploying and supporting all types of EHP ECODS DW, ETL, Reports related processes and technologies consistently with established UHG IT regulatory specifications.
- Provided SME services for Enterprise prestigious Health& Wellness Products like United Personal Rewards (UPR), Member Program Referral, IQA Datameer (BDPaaS) Hadoop jobs & Rally Data Integrations for Optum Tableau reporting.
- Provided leadership during war calls and in critical production issue resolution.
- Worked with business partners directly to prioritize production issues for resolution.
- Assisted Service Manager and service director in providing management status reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Assisted Service Manager in work order tasks including management of customer-driven priorities.
- Ensured that all documentation has been updated at sharepoint location and that work product meets compliance requirements.
- Conducted or facilitated root cause analysis on all in-scope incidents and recommend a corrective action plan.
- Proactively predicted emerging customer requirements for UPR process and developed innovative solutions to meet them.
- Solved unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business especially on eligibility, UPR and IQA Big Data related issues.
- Lead large, complex projects like IQA Datameer Phase-2 and Rally Data Integration to achieve key business goal for Tableau smart dashboards, Optum reporting and revenue using MSTR.
- Actively contributed in IQA Datameer Phase-2 Designing and developing/coding software components in Bigdata, that includes various tools like Map Reduce, Hive, Sqoop, HBase.
- Diligently perform proactive impact analysis, resolve gaps and errors in ETL jobs, programs and scripts providing deep expertise both technically and functional analysis to fully uncover the problem and any issue roots cause. eHP - Health Risk Assessment program and eHP - Online Health Activity transactional Program Completion Summary and Summary Tableau Reports loading Informatica ETL.
- Initiated development and implemented Rally data Integration using Informatica for Health Assessment Reponses, Missions, Gift Card, Sweeptakes, Risk Ranking reports.