- 7+ years of experience in the IT industry and around 6 years of experience as a Salesforce developer/administrator and force.com platform. Having extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing, and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Salesforce Certified Force.com Developer and Administrator.
- Expert in creating Business Requirement Documents, Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using tools like Vizio, Visual Paradigm etc.,
- Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Worked closely with business analysts, external implementation partners and vendors to create unique business solutions leveraging the full power of Force.com and the Salesforce platform.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, custom fields, custom page layouts, custom reports, custom tabs, work flow alerts, validation rules, approval processes, report folders, designing Visual Force pages, workflows, Visual Workflows, Process Builder, relationships, look - ups, dependent pick lists, role based page layouts, record types, formula fields and email generation according to application requirements.
- Experienced customizing standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards and in creating the Custom Objects with various field types.
- Worked on Heroku connect to build apps. Used Heroku processes for deploying.
- Experience with designing the solution integrated with SFDC and Heroku with Java based web services. Also Leveraged Heroku Postgres Database services with JDBC connectivity.
- Highly experienced in writing Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, developing Visual Force pages using standard and custom controllers.
- Hands on experience in writing batch classes, Schedule Apex, HTTP callouts, dynamic apex, single e-mail methods, mass e-mail methods, test classes, wrapper classes.
- Extensive experience in SFDC administrative tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, e-mail services, Workflows, Reports, Dashboards, Approvals and Tasks.
- Proficiency in data migration and integration using data loader and hands on experience in using ETL tools for handling large data volumes.
- Experienced on Salesforce packages and Lightning. Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for a small set of users within the organization as a POC. Successfully migrated from Salesforce classic to Lightning and developed the complete lightning project.
- Hands on experience in integrating Salesforce with other local servers using Informatica cloud.
- Exposure to different types of software development life cycle methodologies including Agile methodology and have experience in using applications like JIRA, ALM and Rally for issue tracking and project management.
- Experienced working with various AppExchange products or CPQ products like Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steel Brick CPQ), IBM sterling CPQ, APPTUS CPQ, and DocuSign.
- Experience in Data management like Data Cleansing, Data loading using data.com and various tools.
- Have good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL &SOSL queries and Governor Limits.
- Modified standard community layout using lightning components. Modified standard community layout using lightning components.
- Experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in, command line interface.
- Experienced in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox, Migrating code from one sandbox to the other).
- Experience in creating various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards, and graphics) and Report Folders.
- Experience in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, SOAP and REST.
- Responsible for requirements gathering from business users and prepare technical requirement specification document, Implemented Agile Methodologies in developing SDLC.
- Implementation of Apex Triggers, Apex Class for automation of the business process on Account, Contact, Opportunity and Custom Objects.
- Worked on Heroku connect to build apps. Used Heroku processes for deploying
- Ability to build apps on Heroku and experience using Heroku connect
- Integration of Salesforce with Heroku for Data replication, Data proxies, Custom user interfaces and external process.
- Extensively worked on Agile methodology and attended Daily status/standup meetings
- Worked on communities, involved in migrating classic community to lightning from scratch.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components according to business requirement.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages using SLDS to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Responsible for setting up web service integrations.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Implementation of Batch Classes, Scheduled Classes as part of the business requirement.
- Enhanced Communities by adding new fields, field sets using Salesforce lightning.
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created Salesforce 1 mobile apps using Angular JS, Bootstrap, Apex and Visual force.
- Enhanced Apex Class and Visual Force Page to create a custom Related List, showing activities for selected contacts or clients.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems like Oracle using SOAP API and REST API.
- Visual Force Pages using Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Extension Controllers& Web Services API.
- Created Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Relationships, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Using Data Loader and Import Wizard for Data Export, Updates and Backup for the organization.
- Working with administration activities like Users, Profiles, Permission Set Role, approval process, process builder, lightning app builder, OWD settings and Sharing Rules.
- Created workflows for automated Lead Routing, Lead Escalation, and Alerts &Custom Coaching Plans.
- Created Reports and Dashboards according to the business user’s requirement.
- Created Public Groups, Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles, Users &Security Settings based on role hierarchy.
- Implemented Salesforce Service Cloud & Opportunity for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Experienced in designing UI using Visual Force Pages. Wrote Test Scripts for various scenarios.
- Migrating Metadata from one sandbox to another sandbox using Bitbucket.
- Used Web Services like SOAP API and Rest API to integrate with external systems.
- Experience in using CI/CD process for deployments using SourceTree and Bitbucket.
- Performed Unit, Integration, Regression and User Acceptance Testing.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Worked with the Business Stake holders in designing the requirements and documenting the same using various tools like Microsoft Visio, Power point, Visual Paradigm, and many other tools.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application. Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upsert, export operations on millions of records.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to customize the view and functionality of the Knowledge Articles that were required by the Organization.
- Experience in code check-ins daily using SVN and GIT version control.
- Used JIRA, ALM and Rally for issue tracking and project management.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce Knowledge implementation.
- Worked on various AppExchange products like APPTUS CPQ to generate Quotes and Send them to End User using DocuSign.
- Developed Cast Iron orchestrations that are used to synchronize data between Salesforce.com and web service endpoints.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge Base Dashboards & Reports for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Used SOQL&SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization as a POC. Successfully migrated from Salesforce classic to Lightning and developed the complete lightning project.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases (Oracle 10g) for generating large data reports using the Informatica on Demand.
- Integrated the Web Services using both SOAP and REST API for extracting the data from external systems like IBM Sterling CPQ (Configure, Price, and Quoting), and Order Management systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.com.
- As a Salesforce Developer from Onsite, I used to write Test Cases, Check the Code Coverage, make sure the salesforce best practices are followed, run the Force.com Security Scanner, and direct the team to make necessary Changes.
- Conducted training sessions to the UAT users to use the Sales force Knowledge application and developed a feedback custom report.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help of Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Apex Classes, Triggers, Controllers, Visualforce, Force.com, SOSL, SOQL, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Page layout, custom links, Roles, Cast Iron, Data Loader, Data Migration, Dashboard, HP ALM, Informatica, Oracle, JIRA, Rally Windows.
Confidential, Bothell, WA
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Formulas, Validation rules on the objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Roles, Profiles, Public Groups, Permission Sets, Custom Settings and Labels to suit to the needs of the application.
- Created Lightning apps with Lightning Design System, Lightning Component feature.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter, and quick Action.
- Maintenance of installed Managed Packages in Lightning using Apex. Experienced in using Data Migration tool called Data Loader.
- Worked on the mass email to the contacts on the Marketing cloud.
- Approval process on the customer meet the requirement.
- Designed the Wave Dashboards and wave Carousel app, Configured Email to case.
- Created Users, Roles, Public groups and implemented Role Hierarchies, sharing rules and Record Level Permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Designed Complex Logic involving Apex Controllers (Standard and Custom Controllers) and Triggers to Support the Forecasting Application confined to Governor Limits.
- Designed a Batch Class to handle bulk logic and invoked the batch Class from Trigger Context Asynchronously.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Implemented the Single and Mass Email Messaging feature to automate the Emails based on Business logic.
- Implemented Test classes to support Code Coverage for deployment to production and performed Smoke tests before QE Validation.
- Involved in Data Migration Activities to handle bulk loads using APEX Data Loader.
- Performed IDE, Change Sets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Designed and deployed Workflows, Validation rules, Formulas and Approval Processes for Automating Business Logic.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox Environment and migrated code to deployment upon successful testing.
- Implemented Pick lists, Dependent Pick Lists, Lookups, Master Detail Relationships, Validation and Formula Fields to the custom objects
- Created Page Layouts, Record Types, and Search Layouts to Organize Fields, custom links, Related Lists, and other components on record pages.
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Administrator and Developer in the organization.
- Worked in administering, configuring, maintaining Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, Permissions, generating security tokens, validation Rule, upgrade installation.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages, and Controllers.
- Working Knowledge on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Cloud and Apex Programming on Force.com Platform.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows developed in the system.
- Create various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organization requirements.
- Customized tabs for among different business user’s groups and business centers.
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation leading to effective Web-to-Lead communication with customers and partner portals.
- Integrated data with enterprise integration tools and Informatica (ETL) tools.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Developed Force.com AppExchange packages using S-controls.
- Enabled Chatter for the Organization and to communicate with the users in the Organization.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work in team environment with varying skill set levels.
- Ability to deploy code using Force.com IDE and Change Sets.
- Designed and built custom applications using Force.com and Visualforce.com
- Provided ongoing Salesforce.com maintenance and administration services, Including custom objects and workflows.
- Implemented sublime and integrated with maven for continuous integration with Sandbox environments.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports, and saved them for further access to the users.
Environment: SalesForce.com, Apex Language Salesforce.com, S-Controls, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Force.com IDE HTML, ETL tool, CSS, Java Script, Workflows, Reports, Eclipse, SalesForce.com sandbox implementation.