- Analytical thinking and highly resourceful senior management executive with proven transferable experience in leadership of daily operations, strategic planning, budget and cost control, contract negotiations, and managing IT implementations to meet organizational goals.
- A technically astute and knowledgeable leader with strong business acumen and ability to “see the big picture” with demonstrated success in consistently lowering costs with strategic business solutions to meet ever - changing and challenging needs.
- Creative problem solver and project leader adept in the ability to identify areas of opportunity to introduce system or process improvements to enhance operational efficiency and productivity, reduce redundancies and create robust technical solutions.
Confidential - Sterling, VA
Director of IT- System Planning & Implementation
- Spearheaded the creation of operating policies for the IT group.
- Planned and directed the activities of the IT Services Department.
- Lead multiple project teams, monitor performance and ensure successful completion and implementation.
- Created and implement strategic IT plans to support various verticals of the company.
- Assisted clients with the creation of back up and disaster recovery plans and procedures
- Assess emerging technologies and evaluate the potential for integration.
- Implemented hardware and software upgrades to several mission-critical applications.
- Managed all IT vendor relationships, created business IT rules to solve the everyday challenge by providing cutting edge technology to employees and clients.
Confidential - Sterling, VA
Sr. Business Analyst / Scrum Master
- Collaborated with business stakeholders and clients to define the scope of the product and understand user needs.
- Gathered User and Business Requirements through interviews, surveys, prototyping and observing Stored and modified requirements also prepared a use case driven BRD.
- Elicited application requirements, specifications, and processes through document analysis and interviews.
- Documented functional and business requirements in collaboration with the product development team.
- Created as-is and to-be Process Flow Diagram, Use Case diagrams, Activity/State diagrams, Sequence diagrams on MS Visio to describe the design, interaction, behavior and process of the system.
- Created excel based templates to record requirements, test plans, test cases, change requests, status and summary reports to streamline business processes.
- Worked extensively on defining and developing product backlog, sprint backlog, epics and user stories.
- Executed several performance test scenarios and analyzed all phases of software development lifecycle
- Created and maintained several test scripts and summary reports to collaborate with other teams.
- Collaborated with developers and addressed QA team questions to resolve design issues.
- Facilitated user acceptance testing and verified testing results to ensure system applications were defect free.
- Helped document project related user manuals, operating procedures and provide end-user training.
- Created PowerPoint presentations and project schedules/updates using MS Project for management review.
- Created graphical reports for business stakeholders every release to provide status updates and progress.
- Developed Test strategies and Test Cases by reviewing the Software Business Requirements.
- Managed multiple testing projects and ensured end-users received quality software products.
- Monitored and reported software defects and followed up with the development team.
- Identified shortcomings in existing products and developed methods for improvement in new models.
- Ensured software products are user-friendly and functional as required by customers.
- Actively involved in Scrum methodology for the project from requirements through the delivery of the project.
- Analyzed requirements, and developed testing documentation.
- Performed Smoke testing in a Production environment when new code is released to production.
- Reported and Tracked Defects using Quality Center.
- Moderated Daily Defect Review meetings with the Development Team to review the defects raised by QA team and status of the existing/open defects.
- Designed and implemented application testing procedures for multiple environments.