- 6 years of experience in Core Java, TIBCO Web services and Web Applications using Sun Technologies.
- Extensive knowledge in different IDEs like Eclipse, NetBeans, TIBCO Designer and Microsoft Visual studio.
- Extensive Experience in using MVC (Model View Controller) architecture for developing applications using JSP, Java Beans and Servlets.
- Experience in various methodologies likes Waterfall
- Expertise in Database Design, Creation and Management of Schemas, writing Stored Procedures, Functions, DDL, DML SQL queries
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong Understanding of Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Passionate in understanding and working with cutting edge technology and Strong commitment to high quality of work and timely deliverables.
- Excellent hands on experience in Web Services using SOAP, REST, WSDL and Schemas XSD.
- Well experienced in version control integration and development.
- Implemented automated deployments using ANT scripts.
- Experience in TIBCO File adapter, TIBCO ADB Adapter, TIBCO SAP R/3 Adapter and TIBCO MQ Series Adapter.
- Hands on experience on resource/time management, issues/risk identification and project/product communication.
- Strong understanding of HIPAA and privacy laws.
- Configuring trading partners in BUSINESS CONNECT.
- Experience in using SOAP UI, Postman and good working Knowledge on Continuous Development
- Experience in user management, deployment, system administration, Configuration, Domain monitoring and management using TIBCO Hawk and TIBCO Administrator.
- Provided 24*7 on-call extensive Production Support on TIBCO Products.
- Documentation and writing guideline documents to ensure the knowledge transition for new team members and end users for quick and easy learning of the Software.
- Strong trouble-shooting skills and ability to take actions to resolve technical and business issues in a timely manner.
- Adaptable to highly dynamic work environments and experience in working various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies including Agile, Waterfall.
- Knowledge in using SVN, TFS, BitBucket towards branching, merging and can participate in pair programming with team mates.
- Knowledge in using bug tracking tools like JIIRA, Rally and TFS.
TIBCO Products: TIBCO Active Matrix Business Works, EMS, TIBCO Administrator, TIBCO Active Matrix Registry, Policy Manager, Service Bus, Service Grid, TIBCO Business Connect, TIBCO Monitoring Hawk, TIBCO Integration Manager, TIBCO Designer, TIBCO API gateway.
TIBCO Adapters: MQ, ADB, File, SAP, Custom Adapter SDK.
Operating System: Linux, Unix, Windows.
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g and PL/SQL server.
Language(s): Java, J2EE, C, C++, SQL, PL/SQL.
Design Methodologies: SOA and UML.
Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, SOAP,REST
Testing: SOAP UI. POSTMAN
Others: ANT, XML Spy, Toad, SQL Developer, FTP, JMS.
Confidential, DAYTON, OH
Sr. Integration Analyst
- Analyzing and reviewing business, functional and high-level technical requirements including technical recovery, security and audit.
- Developed interfaces for Laureate Education Inc purpose, which is used by various institutions like UOL, UOR and Walden etc.
- Involved in gathering Business Requirements to integrate backend Database with the web-based browser using TIBCO Business Works. Used that to integrate Legacy System to publish and subscribe the EMS Messages.
- Created the Integration Requirements Document, Created detailed end -end mapping document and TIBCO Technical design document by consulting with the Business Analysts and End users.
- Designed and configured TIBCO SOAP Server processes to interact with various third-party vendors and perform Inventory Management functions
- Set up the Queues, Topics, Connection Factories and Bridges for TIBCO EMS Server
- Used SOAP, REST and Service Palettes to create the Web Services to enable/invoke services. Configured Web Services using SOAP/JMS and SOAP/HTTP for varied business requirements.
- Developed and implemented the Audit and Error handling standards for all interfaces. In addition, Created Error handling and Validation processes using TIBCO Business works.
- Performed Development, Testing and Deployment of the application in different (development and automated testing and Production) environments Tuned the performance of Business Works Engine, EMS for load and memory optimization Worked with Java activities and written custom java code to implement complex message processing.
- Extensive Experience in TIBCO Rendezvous, Integration Manager, TIBCO Adapters.
- Expertise in XML-related technologies including XMLs, XSDs, XSLT, XPath and HTML.
- Expertise in TIBCO Common Exception & Logging Framework and error handling.
- Strong Knowledge in Oracle 8i/10g, PL/SQL, MS SQL Server 2000/2005 stored procedures, triggers and database concepts.
- Extensively worked on JDBC activities like JDBC Query, JDBC Update and SQL Direct.
- Created and Deployed EAR files using Enterprise Archive and TIBCO Administrator.
- Created the Deployment package for various environments such as Tech test and Production.
- Involved in managing and monitoring of TIBCO application deployed using TIBCO Administrator.
- Analyzed and designed data mappings and transformation rules between different applications.
- Created and helped execute the unit, integration and UAT test plans for different environments.
- Participated in design discussions and code reviews.
- Liaised with business and technology teams to collect, analyze and document the requirements and design documents.
- Created dashboards using TIBCO and Java, for helping support teams to query the Databases, manage and monitor.
Environment: TIBCOBusinessWorks 6.5, TIBCO EMS, Eclipse 4.4.1,Businnes Connect 7.0, EDI, X12, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Grafana, Informatica 9.x, Oracle 10g, GEMS, Toad, XML SPY, Soap UI, POSTMAN, Load UI, Clear Case, SVN, TFS, Team city, Octopus, Remedy, Clear Quest
Confidential, ATLANTA, GA
TIBCO BWCE Consultant
- Designed, coded, tested, debugged, and documented the new application to process the third party pricing requests. performed systems analysis functions
- Responsible to create and Implement the TIBCO EMS architecture across enterprise.
- Developed business processes by configuring shared resources, creating process definitions, creating activities and configuring message transports using TIBCO Business Works.
- Developed Business Processes in TIBCO IntegrationManager and Integrated Workflow tasks for Exception handling. (TIBCO XML Mapper tasks were used extensively to transform XML messages )
- Worked on several pallets including Http, Rest,Soap, WSDL, File, Ftp, General, etc.
- Designed the Starter processes and sub processes by using TIBCO BW.
- Developed the Process Flow Diagrams to specify business logic Flow model.
- Developed several interfaces including end to end Integrations.
- Used activities such as EMS, XML Parser, Shared configuration Resources, General Activity in the Business Process Design Work.
- Developed Processes in TIBCO Business works for the transforming the data to/ from XML and proprietary formats.
- Installed and configured TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO Administrator, and TIBCO Adapters.
- Created XML Schema Definitions (XSD) for validation in business work processes.
- Designed XML schema definitions (XSDs) to support the mapping of standard TIBCO ActiveEnterprise message payloads onto SOAP API calls.
- Built TIBCO BusinessWorks model prototypes and a supporting Java component library to enable infrastructure required to support SOAP messaging over Rendezvous communications channels.
- Analysed and diagrammed Business Requirements with client team
- Assist Integration Layer Architecture and Development teams to enhance capabilities of Integration Layer.
- Prepared mapping document for EDI 837.
- Used TIBCO BusinessWorks to design the private process and map the fields of the Outbound EDI 837(Claims) processes and publish it to applications
- Configured and fine tuned the performance of TIBCO DB Adapter for publications of pricing, claims from Oracle Server.
- Utilize TIBCO Hawk, TIBCO Administrator throughout project life cycle
- Involved in building the interfaces using messaging system RV/EMS publish/subscribe mechanism.
- Worked with Global variables, shared variables, Job variables as part of the process definition for Integrations.
- Build and Deployed EAR files using TIBCO Designer, Administrator.
- Developed the unit test cases and tested the interface and participated in integration testing.
Environment: TIBCOBusinessWorks CE 2.3.4, TIBCO EMS,Eclipse 4.4.1, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Grafana, Informatica 9.x, Oracle 10g, GEMS, Toad, XML SPY, Soap UI, POSTMAN, Load UI, Clear Case, SVN, ICART, Remedy, Clear Quest
Confidential, SUNNYVALE, CA
- Analyzing, developing and maintaining software using TIBCO Suites of products to fulfill current and future business needs
- Documenting High level design documents, low level design documents, unit test cases, deployment documents, knowledge base documents.
- Performing System integration testing before migrating the code in to higher environments.
- Supporting the software in various testing environments like Quality Analysis (QA), User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Deploy and support the software in Production.
- Handling of support tickets for varying priorities.
- Formulate technical strategy, assist in solution development, evaluate and review the design frameworks and methodologies.
- Create and review architectural decisions/solutions, conduct compliance verification.
- Create/develop reference codes, provide consultation on testing strategy and solutions.
- Offshore/Onsite coordination.
- Developed logging mechanism based on business exceptions and error handling.
- Identified proper test cases for the project and implemented actions to improve performance and scalability.
- As part of the development and support model, monitored defects via IBM Clear Quest on a daily basis and worked with management, consumers and testing teams in order to resolve the defects on a severity basis.
- Created Concept of Operation documents for the existing operations of the Securities Master Data Service (Web Service and EMS operations).
- Involved in finding the root cause of the Defect in Testing, Integration, Performance, Break fix and Production and Report related issues and provided appropriate solutions with quick turnaround time.
- Created configuration files required for the application deployment in different environments in order to consume the Global Variable configurations from the configuration files dynamically.
- Excellent understanding of TIBCO admin console, deployed ear in load balancing and fault tolerance modes. Monitored process instances for memory usage and performance.
- Created design document, user test cases, consumer on-boarding document, run book, release notes for deployments to higher environments.
Environment: TIBCOBusinessWorks 6.3.4, TIBCO EMS,Eclipse 4.4.1, Informatica 9.x, Oracle 10g, GEMS, Toad, XML SPY, Soap UI, Load UI, Clear Case, SVN, ICART, Remedy, Clear Quest.