- Master the multiple electronic logging software programs used by company operators
- Understand the functions of the ELD software to assist in operator calls
- Track and follow - up with ELD providers for any device replacements
- Distribute ELD hardware and required paperwork for oncoming operators
- Remotely troubleshoot with drivers in order to solve any problems that arise during usage of electronic logging devices
- Orientate oncoming operators in the usage of all electronic logging software and hardware as well as answer any questions that they may have regarding the electronic logging devices
- Deliver excellent customer service while assisting operators and representing the company
- Use electronic logging software in order to audit log and mileage data recorded for inaccuracies and violations per Department of Transportation regulations
- Maintain and improve communication and collaboration between departments
- Analyze large amounts of data recorded by electronic logging devices
- Compile summaries and reports of recorded data including mileage, fuel purchases, and engine data within varying parameters
- Complete and manage any assigned projects relating to electronic logging devices, relevant software, fuel and mileage tax preparations, and over dimensional permitting
Confidential - Lockport, IL
- Monitor deliver zone and route deliveries to achieve the fastest possible route.
- Management of up to 6 employees for successful accomplishment of shift goals.
- Monitor and prepare inventory for the completion of a shift based on projected figures and adjust projections as changes arise.