- Over 5+ years of experience in Oracle Applications ERP.
- Strong background in Functional Business Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Requirement Documentation, Business Process Management, Test Management, Project Management, Software Development life cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance and Continuous Improvement.
- Proven skills to work in an SLA driven environment strictly adhering to the timelines.
- Demonstrated abilities to perform under pressure in a fast - paced environment with minimal supervision. Energetic self starter with the ability to prioritize and multi-task appropriately to meet deadlines.
- Professional communication skills include fluency in English, Hindi and Punjabi.
- Awarded with “Honors Degree” in MCA.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, MS Office.
- Consulting Experience on Various modules of Oracle Application ERP.
- Handling day to day Issues for SCM (P2P) Cycle.
- Conceptualize functional design options, identify the best option and complete the functional designing based on the scenarios.
- Facilitated discussions to gather information, analyze, validate requirements and gain consensus on a solution.
- Authored test cases, business process flow diagrams and functional requirements document based on client inputs.
- Worked closely with Project Manager to provide high level estimates, project scheduling and drive successful completion of project.
- Liaison between the business units, end users, technology and support teams.
- Maintained ownership of requirements documentation, change in scope through-out project execution supported Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Reviewed test scenarios, test cases and provided input to the testing team to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Involved in Training Business users and Documents review.
- Created and communicated project status reports to the project stakeholders through DSR, WSR and monthly review reports.
- Evaluated existing methods & procedures and drive process improvements to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting project level indicators to support decision making.
- Experienced in developing and delivering presentations to senior management outlining program benefits, status, issues and recommendations.
- Exposure to onsite-offshore delivery model
- Responsible for Requirement Gathering from the client and Worked with stakeholders to understand the business, gathering requirements analysis to deliver the deliverables with the decided timelines.
- Involved in the development of business process models.
- Worked closely with multiple stakeholders for requirements gathering.
- Interpret customer business needs and translating them into application and operational requirements.
- Responsible for design, develop, test and implement specifications provided by the client.
- Worked on Data Loader to upload data from front end forms in R12 D2K forms
- Created documents such as TDD and FDD etc.
- Designing and development of new SQL reports for P2P Cycle.
- Writing SQL queries for reports both in 11i as well as R12.
- Providing Database Support.
- Customization of available forms through Personalization.
- Support for Month end and Year end closing
- Participated in client calls to discuss operational & technical issues and create minutes of the meeting.
- Conducted on-boarding trainings for the new members and provide technical assistance to ensure timely completion of assigned work.