- Need an opportunity to make use of my skills and experience in the organization to achieve challenging and progressive position.
Associate IT Consultant
- Responsible for all project lifecycle phases, from specifications and coding through deployment, testing, debugging, documentation, and maintenance.
- Create VBA programs to automatically update Excel workbooks, encompassing class and program modules and external data queries.
- Extensively use Excel functions in development, focusing on read/write integration to databases.
- Deal with Migration related issue from windows7 to window10.
VBA Team lead
- Set up meeting with client for requirement gathering.
- Feasibility check to determine whether it is possible to develop the solution using VBA or not.
- Prepare the technical documents and develop the tool using VBA.
- Testing of the developed tool by creating test cases to determine tool is working according to specified requirement or not.
- Delivery of the project and technical support post - delivery if client faces any challenges.
- Migration of the tool from windows 7 to windows 10 and MS access to mysql.
VBA Team lead
- Directly working with clients to Created Excel applications (VBA, Macros) to import historical data, which include multiple databases and perform various statistical analyses, Dashboards, charts, graphs and power point presentations.
- Developed multiple Excel/VBA Forms for data capture and report generation
- Developed procedures in MS Excel for export and import of data to and from MS Access and mysql.
- Performed extensive analysis to debug, troubleshoot and optimize programs.
- Created requirement details documentation, implementation documentation, user acceptance testing documentation, support documentation, user manuals and technical documentation throughout the application development.
- Participation in business discussion with the different teams to understand the requirement.
- Maintain, support and develop enhancements to the current assortment of Excel tools.
- Track the code changes and update/create technical specification documents.
- Support program and project managers with their changing requirements and needs.
- Collaborate with other staff and business stakeholders reviewing, testing and piloting new tools.
- Provide technical recommendations to the business analysts/leads
- Document functional design of the requested enhancements.
- Execute unit test cases for the new enhancements.
- Assist in data calls by collecting, interpreting and consolidating data from various sources.
- Provide basic reporting.
- Conduct analysis as needed or required.
- Participate in and prepare presentations to management and team members.
- Design and develop automation tool and maintenance.
- Determine and develop required enhancements to the system.
- Initiate and implement full lifecycle development.
- Develop designs to support business requirements and needs.
- Manage and document concepts, practices, procedures, processes and issues.
- Maintain and manage system specification life cycle documents of software applications.
- Ensure compliance of organizational processes and procedures all the time.