- Eager and ambitious network technician with 9+ years of experience, seeking a career - enhancing position where I can apply my talents while demonstrating my highly effective communication skills in an environment which utilizes both my academic and professional experience.
- Highly skilled and well-rounded Customer Service Specialist and an expert in a wide variety of customer service skills.
- I am a self-motivated, effective leader who is also a proven team member.
- I seek to have my innovative knowledge and valuable expertise contribute to the core values and mission of the company.
- Respond to customer inquiries made to our “Shop Confidential ” line in a manner that is reflective of the company vision, mission and values.
- Serves as a customer service relations provider and assists in the resolution of customer concerns.
- Provides customer service orally using a telephone and using a computer to research customer questions and transcribe the conversation or taking notes electronically.
- Review and process incoming phone calls, emails, and letters and respond to customers either telephonically or via written communications. Supports telephonic, written correspondence, live CHAT, and/or electronic contacts as the mission dictates.
- Resolve customer concerns in a timely and proficient manner.
- Provide customer service upholding our goals of delivery through the execution of responsiveness, reliability and professionalism.
- Collaborative skills are needed as we partner with field management, category managers, and other departments to resolve customer concerns in a timely and proficient manner.
- Knowledge of pharmacy and call center processes and procedures.
- Maintain flexibility and availability in scheduling in order to meet the company’s demands.
Inside Sales Representative
- Generated sales leads, explored and won new business opportunities in order to grow territory.
- Built service/pricing proposals to better fulfill customer’s needs.
- Retained and cultivated existing customers by building strong business relationships.
- Recovered lost business by addressing customers concerns and claims.
- Provided a customer service experience of excellence and consistency.
- Kept track of market trends.
- Prepared reports and presentations.
- Interacted effectively in situations where frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events arose which cause major shifts in priorities, timetables, or work assignments.
- Analyzed complex organizational and procedural guidelines.
- Prepared correspondence, arranged conference calls and scheduled meetings.
- Provided daily support to customers and Confidential operational team.
- Managed daily issues affecting shipments in transit to all parties and coordinated special projects during peak season.
- Partnered with internal cross-functional training and support team and to maintain forward-facing consistency for the customer.
- Served as an event coordinator.
- Pricing analysis for special rate agreements.
- Responsible for the Sales Leads Program.
- Worked as a liaison to ensure timely and accurate billing.
- Identified barriers and delays and worked collaboratively with others to resolve the issues.
- Communicated between internal billing teams and sales representatives to provide support for any issues related to bills.
- Processed billing issue submissions, status of rectifying issue, and communicated back to requester.
- Monitored and tracked appropriate requests to ensure encounters and activities were appropriately captured.
- Continued to identify new opportunities to operationalize and improve the process.
- Worked with Billing to resolve requests for adjustments on balances based on compliance requirements.
- Communicated with sales representatives to update issue logs for accuracy and complete documentation.
- Worked closely with sales team representatives and billing office representatives to ensure ongoing communication and resolution of discrepancies and missed opportunities.
- Learned, understood and identified client/customer problems and recognized core issues.