- 2.5+ years of professional experience as a Business Analyst in IT industry, Market Research Analyst along with SAP experience.
- Developed meaningful business insights to drive faster, better decision making, and recommendation to improve business performance.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and requirements gathering, eliciting and writing functional specification including use cases. Excellent in developing and evaluating business process model.
- Proven success as a Business Analyst throughout the years, providing a well - balanced understanding of business requirements, customer relationships, business relationships, and technical solutions.
- Proficiency in relational database concepts and SQL development.
- Thorough understanding of IIBA principles and practices.
- Ability to start projects that are vague and dive into the details beginning with business value alignment.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity while working towards specific details and edge cases.
- Have intermediate level of subject matter knowledge to solve a variety of common business issues.
- Developed testing approaches to help move implemented designs into production.
- Lead and performed User Acceptance Tests (UAT) to verify customer value.
- Highly skilled in managing Confidential sessions and managed project team to achieve project vision and objectives.
- Excellent accounting knowledge, analytical skills and advanced excel skills.
- Curious, proactive and collaborative attitude towards team and a significant team player and ability to sell ideas to colleagues and managers to drive change.
- Can translate business requirements into functionality to assess risk, feasibility, opportunity, business impacts of various solutions.
- Successful proven record of interaction with clients at all levels within a corporate environment.
- Ability to work closely with business partners to define strategies for technical solutions, determine requirements, and develop functional designs based on the analysis of business needs, objectives and existing systems.
- Worked in a team of 6 where I interact with people with collecting and analyzing data and information of surveys of different events efficiently, which helped the company to make informed political, social and economic decisions.
- Leadership experience and attitude to be able to motivate, coach and develop others on area of expertise.
- A high level of intellectual curiosity with a focus on generating results.
- Achieved 30% sales growth every month with implementation of growth strategies and customer segmentation analysis.
- Self-motivated, quick-thinking, flexible, and able to juggle multiple and diverse responsibilities with a strong emphasis on organization and an unwavering attention to detail at all times.
- Able to exercise good judgment and significant initiative.
SAP HCM Consultant
- Executed SAP ERP HCM standard solution as well as prepared and support in training the modules PA, OM, and RC HCM.
- Improved Cluster Configuration PA to store payroll calculations.
- Adaptation of standard programs including company code PA, Payroll driver, Remuneration Statement, Bank Transfer, posting to Accounting.
- Achieved customer relationship management with clients, related to implementation and project management.
- Successive work along with every Logical Database like Info-sets, Ad-Hoc Query, SAP Query, Payroll and Time management Info-types, Time Manager Workplace, hoc projects.
- Development of the interface to update the organizational structure in SAP and extensions to standard Infotypes.
- Helped to create various training documents to assist clients with SAP HCM implementations.
- Prepared cost quotes, cost manufacturing and cost setting on annual basis for particular product.
- Experience with full life-cycle ERP implementations.
- Knowledge of business and financial processes such as HR, Absence and Attendance quotas, Payroll Functions.
- Designed report and product specifications by meeting with stakeholders with designing mock-ups, and developing detailed specifications about their goals, motivations, constraints, risks, and operating environment.
- Designed metric specifications by reading and investigating business requirements, data alignment, and delineating measure logic.
- Elicited data to determine if information can be rationalized into simple, consumable design specifications, and executed SQL Queries to verify findings.
- Collaborated with customers, customer management, and Subject Matter Experts to help define product direction and proposed new product solutions with experience in developing and creating KPI’s and metrics based off findings
- Elicited requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, user stories, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Worked and coordinated with project owner and project manager to establish schedules, project tasks, and deadlines. Identified testing scenarios and documented test cases, executed tests.
- Ability to stay flexible on design and implementation within an agile process while keeping the project/release on track.
- Produced, implemented and maintained Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Non-Functional Requirement Documents (NFRD), System Requirements Specification (SRS).
- Managed client relations and communicate with them to fulfill their requirements through Agile methodology, business process analysis and developed through structured documentation of business systems.
- Ability to work within JIRA to document, track, test, and manage requirements for the benefit of team communication.