- More than 9 years of analysis, design and development experience in CRM domain.
- Oracle Certified Expert Consultant.
- Strong background in software engineering using Agile (SCRUM) techniques.
- Expert in creating and customizing Siebel business processes.
- Extensive experience with EAI to expose business logic to external systems via web services and messaging services.
- Familiar Salesforce orgs, workflow processes, admin activities and apex classes.
- Extensive experience with Siebel product and pricing.
- Expertise of Oracle Policy Automation (OPA) integration with Siebel, Oracle Policy Rule Development and debugging.
- Well - versed with Sales, Service, Public sector, Marketing, Call center, Automotive, Financials, Telco, Leasing, and Insurance Domains.
- Actively involved in the entire software development life cycle processes such as requirements study and specification, analysis, designing, coding, integration, testing, implementing and supporting software systems.
- Team player, hardworking, excellent communication skills and experience in international projects and multicultural teams.
CRM Technical Consultant
- Fixing Support issues related to Siebel configuration, integration and administration.
- Migrating changes from dev, uat to production in both unix and windows environments.
- Reports generation from CRM systems (Siebel, MS Power BI and OBIEE) to facilitate management / operations decisions.
- Implementing the quick policy changes for Credit Scoring Engine implemented using Oracle Policy Automation Module.
- Creating and Debugging Oracle Policy Rules using Excel and rolling out the production for Policy Automation using Siebel Determination Server.
- Integrating process with Oracle SOA suite as a middleware.
- Supervision of monthly Siebel releases.
- Support for channel sales processes and integration of partner portal with Siebel Application.
- Data integrity checks between Siebel and OLFM (Oracle Lease and Finance Management) using database queries.
- Debugging issues encountered, increasing the logs and identifying the cause of the issues based on logs.
- Writing Code using to enhance UI / UX using Oracle Siebel Open UI Frame work.
Oracle Siebel Consultant
- Implement Siebel 8.2 Financial and Automotive module to support core leasing and finance business.
- Integration of Siebel with external applications; OPA, OLFM, Insurance agency, and Credit bureau using Oracle Fusion.
- Implement Collections and Services modules to support after sales activities of business.
- Multi-organization and bi-lingual Siebel enterprise.
- Solution designing for Siebel EAI.
- Implementation of designed solutions to integrate Siebel with external systems using web services, VBC, integration objects and data-maps.
- Generating XSLT, XML and WSDL files for external applications to interact with Siebel application using soap.
- Defining business processes using Siebel workflows and business services.
- Customization of opportunity life cycle to meet business scenarios.
- Multi-lingual documents generation using BIP.
- Implementation of Customer Expectations Manager.
- Product Administration: Defined and configured products for customer with real time price updates using integrations.
- Customizing Siebel dealers, vendors and vehicles functionality to match client’s requirements.
- Managing, developing and deploying policy rules in OPA.
- Siebel Open UI: Enablement, usage and customization of open UI for improved user experience
- Environment management tasks, compilation, srf deployment, and localization of Siebel.