- Process expertise in Procure to Pay and Record to Report business processes in Financial Services, Technology & Telecommunications.
- 11 plus years IT experience, 9 years in PeopleSoft, JDE, SAP and Oracle HCM Cloud Environment and one year in SAP FI.
- Experienced in Implementation, Production, Support, Customization, Upgrade and Troubleshooting in Accounts Payable, Maintenance Management, Purchasing, GL, AR Billing and Asset Management .
- Analysis, Design, Requirement Gathering, Data Conversion, User Interface Customization, Integration, System Acceptance Testing and End User Training . Setup, Configure, Support and troubleshoot.
- Adept at analyzing business processes and user requirements.
- Complete understanding of Accounting issues including, month end close, financials, bank rec unmatched entries, fixed asset audit anomalies and reporting.
- British Certified Chartered Accountant - Equivalent to CPA
- ERP Software operated: PeopleSoft FSCM - 7.x/8.x/9.x, JDE Enterprise. SAP (FICO)
Senior Solutions Architect
- attend client business requirement meetings, research on Fit Gap analysis, identify customizations, demo ERP features cleanse source data and identify issues, load data in conversion tool and review defects extract source and target data, run comparison reports, validate data and fine tune reports before handing them to business users
- Create Functional designs for all AR/Billing Integrations, design field mapping and record all configuration changes, test UAT design, resolve defect identified in Mock migrations, post Go-Live support and productions support
- Conduct user interviews and document requirements
- Identify gaps and prepare list of potential enhancements and customizations
- Create business process flows in Visio for Asset Management, Supplier, Purchasing and Accounts Payable
- Support lead for all US entities, ensure issues are handled according to their criticality
- Create initial design documents for P2P enhancement requests, level of effort determination, UAT of every project before releasing to Production
- Conduct pre-production testing events for P2P enhancements
Confidential - Dallas, TX
- Lead support for Epro, Purchasing, AP, MM, T&E and GL modules PS 9.1 and 9.2 TR 8.54.15.
- Project lead for major implementations due to merger and acquisition. Information gathering, conduct interviews, workflow analysis, process analysis and observation sessions.
- Lead enhancement team working on existing ERP’s, streamline current processes, suggest improvements, design functional technical documents, work with technical and business team to test enhancements and post go live production Hypercare support.
- ERP Software operated: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.1 and 9.2, Service Now, Microsoft Dynamics, OBIEE.
Confidential - Arlington, TX
- Pre-and post-implementation support Lead for Grant, Project Costing, Purchasing, Commitment Control and Epro modules.
- Assist with issues related to Project Costing, sponsored research projects, Investigate discrepancies in billing module i.e., Fixed and Reimbursable invoices. Also researched setup issues with missing deposits and allocations.
- Support financial dept analysis department on monthly reporting needs for internal and external purposes.
- Train finance team on PeopleSoft reconciliation process.
- Research on all exception reports from different modules and recommended solutions to improve accuracy of financial statements.
- Collect and reconcile information on projects for cost collection and billing.
- Resolve month and year end close issues. Support users to close calendars on time and generate reports.
- ERP Software operated: PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2